Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,029 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Could She Be The Stubborn Type? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be The Stubborn Type? (817 Views)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / NAUGHTY: The Stubborn Dreamer - Please, Help Me Choose One Out Of These 5 [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Everyone reading this.. Greetings to you all, Please I need some advice about this very issue in my relationship. I met this girl in 2016, she's a nice person and I love her. The thing is that I'm a trader while she's still in school. I'm an average guy and still trying to build up my business, my girl's family are not buoyant but they are trying at least they are training her in school with the help of other relatives as well. Now, I have some responsibilities to look after including my mom and other family things so I feel I'm having a lot in my plate already. I Love her and have plans for her about the future. She's understanding and doesn't demand or ask for money but she does once in a blue moon in spite of her family situation as well. In December 2017, I discussed with her over the phone about what I feel it's right. I totally understand that students needs money to sustain themselves in school so I called her on phone telling her to please look for what other students can buy while I get the things and send to her and she sell to them. I suggest this so that some little cash will always be in her pocket. The response I get is that she will think about it and later to me that she will start doing it when students get back very well this January. I waited the whole of January but no response from her so I called last week and she told me that & I quote "she don't think that she can do it because of her schedule in school. Her studies and all that". The thing just weak me. Truly, she is brilliant in class and put much effort and she's been getting distinctions in her results. She has told me before that her financial needs is not my responsibility as I'm her boyfriend. Just this morning, she text me telling me that she needs help to the extent she doesn't have a dime on her. I wanted to reply her back concerning what I had suggested to her about selling some things to students in school but I just decided to ask here first. Please note that I usually give her money most times she does mention about food and little things, I just needed her to be doing something in school and be getting small small profit while I support her when the needs be but she vehemently kicks against that. Please what should I do?
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by gabinogem(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Not everyone is good in business/trade... Since she's already told u she can't; u don't have to push it...help her if u can.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Learnstuffs: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Not everybody can combine academics and other extra curricular activities like business

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2018
gabinogem:
Not everyone is good in business/trade... Since she's already told u she can't; u don't have to push it...help her if u can.
.. And her course is business management
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
grin

Aha..Ur idea is good but maybe she is shy to sell them to other students... cry

Not everyone is into business, u know..But if she was asking small amount, juz give her sha besides it's valentine's day tomorrow... grin

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Aha..Ur idea is good but maybe she is shy to sell them to other students... cry

Not everyone is into business, u know..But if she was asking small amount, juz give her sha...
.. Her course is business management. How do I explain that to my ancestors
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by gabinogem(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Ikebesupa:
.. And her course is business management
lol...that does not matter. Don't use that to judge her.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by SilentBang(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
People are different, If she is an introvert, just forget it.

Help if you can, and maybe ask her to come up with other options since she cant do trade.

NB. business management, is not all about buying and selling of goods.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Please oo viewers, say something.. How can I type all these without getting a reasonable feedback. E no good ooo
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Bia OP, I understand you have good intentions for her and for your future together but I want you to understand that she may not be able to take on the extra load of doing some business alongside her studies for reasons such as wanting to maintain high grades in class which requires not having much divided attention.

I want you to step in for her whenever you can since she is not even the demanding type. Just do what you can for her and don't always wait for her to ask you... Sometimes, just surprise her. It helps show her that you really value her and wants her to soar in her studies.
This is a lady who doesn't burden you muvh with her financial challenges and she is your girl friend. So step in and dobwhat you can. And depending on the mood of your convo later, you can stylishly and softly discuss better options and arrangements that can be made for her to support herself for her schooling to complement what you give her and what her parents give her. It can be a plan that works for her best during holidays... Who knows? That way she can save up and use it for school.

Anyway, just be sweet to her as always and don't tujr this into a major issue because it doesn't have to escalate to the point of you asking if she is the stubborn type. Let me tell you something Sir.... There must be a hint or drop of beautiful stubbornness in a real lady. If she doesnt have that, then you just got yourself a yes-woman for a wife. So be cool with her and follow her with wisdom and understanding. See things from her side in Cobo with yours. That way, you both will surely work something out for her good.

And enough of the reference to her course being Business management. Looolll... It changes nothing. After all, she is there to learn and haven't graduated just yet. wink

Have a lovely day.

P.S: Your moniker sounds familiar. When I was little I recall coming across an "Ikebe Super cartoon" either in mags or other reading media. Funny recall.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
She is not business-oriented, don't force her to do what she don't like, I once dated this guy that suggested I do business while in school but I refused vehemently cos I need to concentrate in my studies, there is time for everything.
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chikita66:
She is not business-oriented, don't force her to do what she don't like, I once dated this guy that suggested I do business while in school but I refused vehemently cos I need to concentrate in my studies, there is time for everything.

.. Thank you for your advice. I will really try my best
Re: Could She Be The Stubborn Type? by Ikebesupa(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Bia OP, I understand you have good intentions for her and for your future together but I want you to understand that she may not be able to take on the extra load of doing some business alongside her studies for reasons such as wanting to maintain high grades in class which requires not having much divided attention.

I want you to step in for her whenever you can since she is not even the demanding type. Just do what you can for her and don't always wait for her to ask you... Sometimes, just surprise her. It helps show her that you really value her and wants her to soar in her studies.
This is a lady who doesn't burden you muvh with her financial challenges and she is your girl friend. So step in and dobwhat you can. And depending on the mood of your convo later, you can stylishly and softly discuss better options and arrangements that can be made for her to support herself for her schooling to complement what you give her and what her parents give her. It can be a plan that works for her best during holidays... Who knows? That way she can save up and use it for school.

Anyway, just be sweet to her as always and don't tujr this into a major issue because it doesn't have to escalate to the point of you asking if she is the stubborn type. Let me tell you something Sir.... There must be a hint or drop of beautiful stubbornness in a real lady. If she doesnt have that, then you just got yourself a yes-woman for a wife. So be cool with her and follow her with wisdom and understanding. See things from her side in Cobo with yours. That way, you both will surely work something out for her good.

And enough of the reference to her course being Business management. Looolll... It changes nothing. After all, she is there to learn and haven't graduated just yet. wink

Have a lovely day.

P.S: Your moniker sounds familiar. When I was little I recall coming across an "Ikebe Super cartoon" either in mags or other reading media. Funny recall.
.. I really appreciate the type you gave out to write this. I just spoke with her and assure her that I will figure out something no matter how small. She's not really the asking type

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Confirms That He Is Losing Interest In You And What To Do About It. / What Do I Do / Don't Let Anyone Kiss You This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.