Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma (1839 Views)

Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED / Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. / Which Addiction Should I Drop?? Opinions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Pardon any blunders, I'm rushing to site...

Had to drop this today or never.

Hello guys, Please read and kindly offer your thoughts.

I'd be 28 this year. Graduate. Working.
By January ending Last year, I Ended my two years relationship with a lady I already planned to Marry by Ending of Last year - She Cheated and was “double-dating” or even “triple-dating” (if there's any word like that). The evidence came to me itself (Second quarter of 2016)...I presented them before her and she denied until she couldn't deny it anymore... I tried to forgive her and we tried to work it out - That ended up being a terrible mistake; she interpreted it as "I don't have options, that's why I went on with her". Meanwhile, I continued because I was involved in her studies and Pulling out would mean she might get stuck. I will not bore you guys with too much details about investments on her blah blah blah…the Joke was on me fa!, she never changed... So by January Last year, I was done. All i knew was work work work... When I'm bored, I go to the movies or I go to the Office and drain myself in work... Me too started keeping late nights and meeting new ladies but no more relationships for me. Just anything to make sure I do not remember I just wasted 2 Years of my life with the wrong Person. With time the pain passed.
Fast-forward to March 2017, I started noticing someone was beginning to occupy my thoughts. I initially ignored it, She was 20/21years same age grade as the lady I just ended stuff with… I already started to judge that ladies that age range are not yet serious about the future and family; they just want to experience life. But by April we started dating. We were open about the past and we decided what we wanted and how we’d go about it all. In the beginning she had to get rid of lots of unnecessary calls just to prove to me how serious she is about making us work. I was amazed by how committed she was, things she did and her level of maturity.
Our phones were locked but we both had each other’s codes and finger prints access… Even up to atm cards and transaction codes, there was nothing to hide from each other. I noticed life went on smooth and we could focus on other things.
Christmas break came and we had to travel to different states to meet family… I started noticing she was becoming distant. I drew her attention to it.
We got back to base by January and I noticed the following things:
• she changed her phone lock code
• she was uneasy when some persistent calls came in - she had to reduced her ringer sound
• if I asked her for her phone, she would leave whatever she is doing and come stay beside me to monitor what I am doing
• When she sleeps at night, she turns off the phone or hides it completely
• calls reduced and texts disappeared.
Once I noticed her locks were changed, I began to get interested in reasons she might change her code. I looked for every opportunity to check her chats/messages and call logs. One day I was lucky to see her, I saw some chats. She invited a guy to her family house (I was never informed about this – that was shocking because we tell each other everything).
I saw his calls and the rest of the chats.
I saw other chats, I saw pictures she sent out. How she wanted to know how he was faring blah blah blah. Me have been begging for pictures but never received. She was sending out and caring for someone else. A couple of other calls and texts.
I became confused. It all seemed like a de’javu.
Its been a bumpy relationship ever since then.

The End… Thanks for reading.

Thoughts?
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by EOOJ(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2018
My thought... There is a 98% chance dat she isnt into u anymore.... Have u talked to her about wat u'v noticed
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by purem(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2018
surreal15:
Pardon any blunders, I'm rushing to site...

By January ending Last year, I Ended my two years relationship with a lady I already planned to Marry by Ending of Last year - She Cheated and was “double-dating” or even “triple-dating” (if there's any word like that). The evidence came to me itself (Second quarter of 2016)...I presented them before her and she denied until she couldn't deny it anymore... I tried to forgive her and we tried to work it out - That ended up being a terrible mistake; she interpreted it as "I don't have options, that's why I went on with her". Meanwhile, I continued because I was involved in her studies and Pulling out would mean she might get stuck. I will not bore you guys with too much details about investments on her blah blah blah…the Joke was on me fa!, she never changed... So by January Last year, I was done. All i knew was work work work... When I'm bored, I go to the movies or I go to the Office and drain myself in work... Me too started keeping late nights and meeting new ladies but no more relationships for me. Just anything to make sure I do not remember I just wasted 2 Years of my life with the wrong Person. With time the pain passed.
Fast-forward to March 2017, I started noticing someone was beginning to occupy my thoughts. I initially ignored it, She was 20/21years same age grade as the lady I just ended stuff with… I already started to judge that ladies that age range are not yet serious about the future and family; they just want to experience life. But by April we started dating. We were open about the past and we decided what we wanted and how we’d go about it all. In the beginning she had to get rid of lots of unnecessary calls just to prove to me how serious she is about making us work. I was amazed by how committed she was, things she did and her level of maturity.
Our phones were locked but we both had each other’s codes and finger prints access… Even up to atm cards and transaction codes, there was nothing to hide from each other. I noticed life went on smooth and we could focus on other things.
Christmas break came and we had to travel to different states to meet family… I started noticing she was becoming distant. I drew her attention to it.
We got back to base by January and I noticed the following things:
• she changed her phone lock code
• she was uneasy when some persistent calls came in - she had to reduced her ringer sound
• if I asked her for her phone, she would leave whatever she is doing and come stay beside me to monitor what I am doing
• When she sleeps at night, she turns off the phone or hides it completely
• calls reduced and texts disappeared.
Once I noticed her locks were changed, I began to get interested in reasons she might change her code. I looked for every opportunity to check her chats/messages and call logs. One day I was lucky to see her, I saw some chats. She invited a guy to her family house (I was never informed about this – that was shocking because we tell each other everything).
I saw his calls and the rest of the chats.
I saw other chats, I saw pictures she sent out. How she wanted to know how he was faring blah blah blah. Me have been begging for pictures but never received. She was sending out and caring for someone else. A couple of other calls and texts.
I became confused. It all seemed like a de’javu.
Its been a bumpy relationship ever since then.

The End… Thanks for reading.

Thoughts?

My battery is going down, I come back and read if I don charge my phone, no vex u yia undecided angry
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Oye0404(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Be true to ursrlf, u already know what's wrong. Since u're not too blind to see then u shouldn't be too slow to act. U na man nd u shouldn't allow one small girl to play u like tennis.
Tell her what u noticed nd let her give u d explanations u need.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Raydans: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
1. Maybe there are somethings you are not doing right. You need to check yourself first

2. Do you have that feeling these ladies find you attractive atall

3. Do you play the good guy far too much because you love her

4. Or maybe you have shown your desperation to her face a number of times
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by izaray(f): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Can you listen to urself You caught ur first girlfriend cheating, you forgave her, and you guys moved on with your relationship

The same girl cheated on you the second time, you both parted ways...Now you are into another relationship, and its obvious the girl is cheating on you again..

Op ask yourself some questions, its seems you are too soft. shocked shocked You need to be a man in your relationship, at times is not good to be too gentle, hence girls will take you for a ride.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
izaray:
Can you listen to urself You caught ur first girlfriend cheating, you forgave her, and you guys moved on with your relationship

The same girl cheated on you the second time, you both parted ways...Now you are into anothther relationship, and its obvious the girl is cheating on you again..

Op ask yourself some questions, its seems you are too soft. shocked shocked You need to be a man in your relationship, at times is not good to be too gentle, hence girls will take you for a ride.
Op, this woman and Raydans have spoken my mind, the fault IMO comes 4rm ur personality, work on it.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by coolestofall(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bro, 2 avoid yet another story like dis, try 2 work on urself, b a true man who doesn't show desperation 4 companionship. At a certain stage in life, u realise u just hv 2 get tougher n harder. Another thing, try 2 double date 2 reduce ur dependency on a gal.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by dacoolestkc(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=surreal15 post=65026887]Pardon any blunders, I'm rushing to site...

By January ending Last year, I Ended my two years relationship with a lady I already planned to Marry by Ending of Last year - She Cheated and was “double-dating” or even “triple-dating” (if there's any word like that). The evidence came to me itself (Second quarter of 2016)...I presented them before her and she denied until she couldn't deny it anymore... I tried to forgive her and we tried to work it out - That ended up being a terrible mistake; she interpreted it as "I don't have options, that's why I went on with her". Meanwhile, I continued because I was involved in her studies and Pulling out would mean she might get stuck. I will not bore you guys with too much details about investments on her

MR NICE GUY PLS READ ALL UBUNJA'S MISEDUCATION TREADS AND THANK ME LATER.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Pubichairs(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
girls of 20-24..are damn useless ..so don't think of building your future with girls of such age bracket ..using and dumping them na de koko
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
EOOJ:
My thought... There is a 98% chance dat she isnt into u anymore.... Have u talked to her about wat u'v noticed

Thanks much.
Yes, i have talked to her.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Raydans:
1. Maybe there are somethings you are not doing right. You need to check yourself first

2. Do you have that feeling these ladies find you attractive atall

3. Do you play the good guy far too much because you love her

4. Or maybe you have shown your desperation to her face a number of times

Thank you very much for this your reply... part of the reasons I did this write-up here was because I was hoping I would have some more insight in order to answer number 1 you mentioned above.
the ladies would have answers to number 2... As for number 3, I always treat her like I treat my younger ones, a mixture of strict and lenient; she's younger than my last sibling. for Number 4, I don't think I show desperation. She will be lying to herself if she thinks I cannot do without her or get other girls If I want to live that kind of life.
It's quite funny, I noticed when you treat a lady right and make her feel like a Queen, she tends to misbehave. ... Might not be so for every Lady sha...
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
izaray:

The same girl cheated on you the second time, you both parted ways...Now you are into another relationship, and its obvious the girl is cheating on you again..

Thanks for taking time to read and comment.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=dacoolestkc post=65028566][/quote]

On it.
Thanks much! wink
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pubichairs:
girls of 20-24..are damn useless ..so don't think of building your future with girls of such age bracket ..using and dumping them na de koko

Thanks for reading and Replying...
I was going to take your advice but then I imagined my daughters being used and dumped... Its a sad thought. I think its better to let people go if they don't want to stay.............
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
surreal15:

Thanks for taking time to read and comment.
Perhaps you should date older ladies... She probably met a guy that came back from Germany. Anyway, the handwriting is on the wall, next time be careful.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
coolestofall:
Bro, 2 avoid yet another story like dis, try 2 work on urself, b a true man who doesn't show desperation 4 companionship. At a certain stage in life, u realise u just hv 2 get tougher n harder. Another thing, try 2 double date 2 reduce ur dependency on a gal.

Thanks much....
why double date when I can triple my hustle smiley
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by kazolad(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maybe you should check yourself very well

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps you should date older ladies... She probably met a guy that came back from Germany. Anyway, the handwriting is on the wall, next time be careful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks Jare
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
kazolad:
Maybe you should check yourself very well
Will do.
Thanks
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

So you also agree to the age thingy, yeah?
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Cadec007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
surreal15:

yeah i also agree but i want to ask you one Q and i hope you answer it: Both gals you dated what tribe are they from and what tribe are you frm. Dont quote me wrong my Q has nothing to do with tribalism only that i might figure out the possible flaw if you answer me.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadec007:
yeah i also agree but i want to ask you one Q and i hope you answer it: Both gals you dated what tribe are they from and what tribe are you frm. Dont quote me wrong my Q has nothing to do with tribalism only that i might figure out the possible flaw if you answer me.

First is Ibo,
Second is Delta - Urhobo
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Cadec007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
surreal15:

First is Ibo,
Second is Delta - Urhobo
like i said i hv seen the possible flaw i am a deltan and i advice you to broaden your search scope for example if you would double date (which i kick against) you try to make it 1 ibo 1 efik [na example o] and if you want to single date search for a nice yoruba girl. TRY IT, OK?
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by mariobalotelli09: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
My man stop been too nice and too open. It's better she sees u as having the potential of been a bad boy. That way she will know that she can be replaced
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by softprick: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
There’s nothing as painful as putting your all into a relationship and watching the supposed partner acting up,I have been in your situation before.what I will tell you is to get out from the relationship,once suspicions and doubts have set in there’s no reversal,just occupy your mind like you’ve always done with other things,get a hobby,make friends that share same hobbies with you,and be happy.get chicks that know watsup just for fvcks, when the time comes get a baby mama that won’t create a scene of wanting to settle down and flex heavy my G.

Bitchhhes ain’t shiiit but hos and trick

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
donnaD, wetin you think for this matter ? How body ?
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by donnaD(f): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Zykod:
donnaD, wetin you think for this matter ? How body ?

wao u are back yuppie.wait first let me view the thread.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by surreal15(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cadec007:
like i said i hv seen the possible flaw i am a deltan and i advice you to broaden your search scope for example if you would double date (which i kick against) you try to make it 1 ibo 1 efik [na example o] and if you want to single date search for a nice yoruba girl. TRY IT, OK?

Thanks Buddy!
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by donnaD(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
surreal15:

my bro maturity is of the mindset and not of age.what most of we ladies lack is wisdom and many have used their husbands as boyfriend.I have seen ladies that got married at the age of 17yrs and 18yrs and are faithful and great home makers,so age is out of it,it's just this slay queen syndrome that is deceiving most ladies that they don't know dere left from dere right.
Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by donnaD(f): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
and again it's not about the tribe.I just strongly know that most ladies don't know what they want,they get distracted easily by flashy tins.Pls OP before u give out ur heart again try and study the type of person she is,test her with little tins and don't open up all urslf totally to any girl,becus she will know ur weak point and use it against u.a man is entitled to have secrets to secure his heart.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinions Needed - Relationship Dilemma by Cadec007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
donnaD:
.a man is entitled to have secrets to secure his heart.
seriously i love dat line

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Catholic Priest Patrick Edet Is Getting Married, Months After Resignation / Different Sets Of People You Always Find On Nairaland / My Mtn Double Data Is No More Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.