Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (29195 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by dexiouz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:
Hunnm... Depend on the type of girl she is o

If I know she's a potential olosho I will tell him.

Before I got married I dated a lady who happened to be from my village, when this lady discoverd I can't marry her she seduced my friend who's is in another city though we all met via fb group. This my friend sex her the first day they met which was the samething she did when we met (once she wants u she always want sex on a first date) .This my friend didn't know we are dating but he told me everything about their relationship which the lady didn't tell me and she's having sex with me too.
Another friend of ours met her via the same fb group invited her and sex her too the guy told me then I told him I and other guy don chop her.

I declared for her that we can't marry cos I have someone else I'm dating before her.. She agred and disclosed to me that she's even dating my friend in other city since she knew I can't Marry her (don't forget 3 of us are still sleeping with her o but the second guy didn't know but me and the third guy knew)

On my wedding day the guy she's planing to get married to is my best man while the third guy is one of my groomsmen, a day before my wedding which was the bacheve the guy disclosed to us that he would marry her (she's in the bacheve with us) it looks like propose but he didn't give her ring.

I have no choice than to call this guy that his gf has been fucking around with us because the guy doesn't deserve such a slut. If he eventually marry the girl she will continue having sex with us.

So if u truly love your friend and u discovered that his/her future spouse is unrepentant adulterer nothing bad if you tell him/her the truth

This one come be like season film

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by dexiouz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy ;DHow does this affect the price of garri in the market.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by GraGra247(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Before I got married I dated a lady who happened to be from my village, when this lady discoverd I can't marry her she seduced my friend who's is in another city though we all met via fb group. This my friend sex her the first day they met which was the samething she did when we met (once she wants u she always want sex on a first date) .This my friend didn't know we are dating but he told me everything about their relationship which the lady didn't tell me and she's having sex with me too.
Another friend of ours met her via the same fb group invited her and sex her too the guy told me then I told him I and other guy don chop her.

I declared for her that we can't marry cos I have someone else I'm dating before her.. She agred and disclosed to me that she's even dating my friend in other city since she knew I can't Marry her (don't forget 3 of us are still sleeping with her o but the second guy didn't know but me and the third guy knew)

On my wedding day the guy she's planing to get married to is my best man while the third guy is one of my groomsmen, a day before my wedding which was the bacheve the guy disclosed to us that he would marry her (she's in the bacheve with us) it looks like propose but he didn't give her ring.

I have no choice than to call this guy that his gf has been fucking around with us because the guy doesn't deserve such a slut. If he eventually marry the girl she will continue having sex with us.

So if u truly love your friend and u discovered that his/her future spouse is unrepentant adulterer nothing bad if you tell him/her the truth

100% agree with you. It depends on the ladies character. If the lady has always kept one boyfriend at a time and been faithful to her boyfriend before the next but was always unlucky cos they keep jilting her, then she's deserves respect.

But if its the kind of lady that can keep 4 boyfriends at a time and sleeps around faithful to none, then she's an olosho and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Phemitelacaster: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
This guy na confirm wayray...... Wat you gain in saying all this trash now??... Well, don't forget Law of Karma sha
KinzyeWriter:
werey guy grin...

I will still tell him, oh boy that is sade I told you I dated back then in school, we don knack each other tire, so it is now left to you if you still like am sha.. She got a fat p....y though and I know you like fat plates wink

Oh Lord... Forgive Me o
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Hormotorlah: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
One of the reason i cant marry NON-VIRGIRN.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
i wont even do that in the first place
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Phemitelacaster: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
God bless you my man...... You just speak my mind
GraGra247:

100% agree with you. It depends on the ladies character. If the lady has always kept one boyfriend at a time and been faithful to her boyfriend before the next but was always unlucky cos they keep jilting her, then she's deserves respect.

But if its the kind of lady that can keep 4 boyfriends at a time and sleeps around faithful to none, then she's an olosho and should be treated as such.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KingSango(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
One of the reason i cant marry NON-VIRGIRN.

The only reasonable answer because besides marrying a virgin you are marrying some lady who has been with another man. But honestly, being friends with someone who has slept with your wife isn't comforting. grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
I once told my very close friend that i f*** his fiancee some few years back. Mennn dat sh*t fu*ked his day. He later dumped her after discovering that we were about 8 that had ascertain the bottomness pit of her lower abdomen undecided
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by aigissimo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lolz no way. She ain't your business anymore wink
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by amakadihot87(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

The only reasonable answer because besides marrying a virgin you are marrying some lady who has been with another man. But honestly, being friends with someone who has slept with your wife isn't comforting. grin
.......true it isnt too good but some people do it.............btw ladies marry men who has been sleeping even with their sister...........no biggy
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Jackipapa: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Everyone has gotten past
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by aishatmusah(f): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:

Lol, bro u think u would make heaven by dat����
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by anibirelawal(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hormotorlah:

Are you a virgin?

That question is expensive.... I can only tell you if we were in relationship.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KingSango(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......true it isnt too good but some people do it.............btw ladies marry men who has been sleeping even with their sister...........no biggy

There is so much diversity on this planet both good and bad, good and evil, and so it is with African people with different and sometimes opposing world views.

I love the cultures of Africa where children, girl and boy, were betrothed to each other at a young age, then got married later once they come of age. I know such marriages do not always work out but at least those people knew that they were destined to be mothers and fathers. I think we sometimes forget that marriage is really about family not so much of the love between two people.

My God, who wants a husband that has slept with your sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by koolg: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:

You're the cause of her grief. You're a wicked person. You're disgusting
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Bgorgeous: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
what is the big deal abi didn't the girl sleep with him
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by vicardino(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
This was how you lost yours?
Cherrycandy:
Mind your business

Some people will come here and say they can't marry non virgins like they are any better

Virgins these days are hard to come by self because guys are always hot and ready to devour...Most guys lack patience
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by punche(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
If your friend later found out, he will be mad at you.

Better still cut the rope of friendship btw the two of you.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Kobicove(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why would any reasonable person disclose such a thing...
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by moscobabs(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
aishatmusah:

Lol, bro u think u would make heaven by dat����
Did I do anything bad?

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by moscobabs(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
koolg:

You're the cause of her grief. You're a wicked person. You're disgusting
How?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Culin:
Telling him will hurt his pride. Just let it be.
how sure are you that the secret won't come open some day.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ironi: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lets face it, as men we get a little ego whipped when we know we married someone who has been bleeped in the past by others especially when we know who bleeped our wife in the past.

You would have preferred to marry a brand new pussy but fact is, so long as you go around bleeping all potential virgins, there would be none to marry in the future. So keep on fucking and keep marrying old used pussy. In a society where everybody seems to be fucking somebody that's what you get. Very simple.

In places like Saudi Arabia where virgins remain virgins, they don't play with stuff like that. If you are an unmarried girl you are supposed to be a virgin and if not you are basically done. You will never get a suitor. A married woman got her head chopped off for going to Bleep another man.

In Saudi, women , men and pussy and dick and where they enter is a huge issue with huge importance just like nuclear bomb issue.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by vicardino(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
You have said it all and just to add to it, it depends on the level of intimacy between the lady and you when you both were dating. I believe you know that dating has categories. Some ex's can't just meet again by chance without getting down on each other dictated by a whole lot of varying factors which coloured and garnished their relationship then. I'd tell my friend if i'm sure there's no way i'm escaping f..king the babe or getting caught in her web. But if we never had it solid during dating, i'm taking it to my grave and i'd rather meet my friend outside his house till years must have passed
GraGra247:

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by nowpresence(f): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
I will definitely tell him because it will eventually come out later in the future and don't want to be in an awkward position.

the husband to be, if matured will understand and let the past be the past.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by koolg: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
moscobabs:

How?

You could've allowed them to live their life in peace.
This life is short and you cut short their happiness
Is your own wife a virgin?? If no, then someone else has fvcked your wife and you deprive another lady happiness
It's no more your business, all you needed to do is avoid her totally. You are your cake and have it.
Sleeping around is only immoral it is not criminal
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by abimic(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
What if it continues after marriage? There's no right way to go about it, just depends on the personality involved.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Ladyjumong(f): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Phemitelacaster:
This guy na confirm wayray...... Wat you gain in saying all this trash now??... Well, don't forget Law of Karma sha
what do you mean by the law of karma, talk about the law of karma when the secret finally get blown. how do you think your friend would look at you for keeping such a thing from him. and probably that's how you guys years of friendship finally comes to an end. think of it. nothing on earth forever remains a secret.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Agbero, never to be said.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by rickyboss333: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
BEENUEL:
Telling Your Buddy You Have Dunk The Mistress

Cool Or Not.

Me...... I'm soo calibate.....so it can't happen cool cool

tell him for what? as in brag to him about it or, be like..." my guy, u for no marry this babe o, I don straff am b4"
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Culin(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ladyjumong:
how sure are you that the secret won't come open some day.

Yea it could come out someday but I'll take the risk not telling. Even after telling him there might be no peace. If he agrees to go on with the wedding, do you know the kind of thoughts and images that will hunt him, especially whenever that friend is around, not to mention how stupid he'd feel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.