Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (29240 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by ThatKING(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hell no
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by buskie13(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
No
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by ballerin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
His happiness is my happiness
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by sunkoye: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
the past is like a window.... their are some that should be left unopened
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by 007author(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Any day he provoked me I used am yab am. simple

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Telling him dat will destabilize his plans 4 d marriage even though he might love the lady dearly it's a no no 4 me cuz its a deed done in d past and sud stay in d past
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by coputa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
No,No,No.In life there are certain things that are never disclosed to others
1)How you slept with your spouse
2)Your greatest desires
3)Your weaknesses
4)Your intentions
Successful people hold tight to this rule of the thumb.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by lamalang(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
No meed for that, cos at the end of the day is someone leftover you will marry too
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
If it doesn't matter to lady you are currently dating or married to that you have shagged every thing possible before her then it shouldn't the other way round.

The only one I support telling is when you know she's still married to someone or during engagement is yet to leave ex or has a medical condition that must be disclosed - I will only forgive you when praying and go back to status after praying grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by victoriafrancis(f): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmm! Akward
Is the post just meant for guys because on my point of view if i were to be the guy abeg, i go tell am o
No secret can be hiden under the sun. If not today it will surely come out someday, maybe by then it would have gotten worst and then affect the children which is dangerous
so before ruining someone's hapiness in the future i need to pill out the truth. If he truly loves her as he claims then there's no harm.I think!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by coputa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
007author:
Any day he provoked me I used am yab am. simple
You have a fickle heart,a matured mind won't do it.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by McCobble(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
One of the reason i cant marry NON-VIRGIRN.
Ok oh! after bleeping every risikatu & Halimatu in ur neighborhood, u won marry Virgin abi?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by elfico(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
According to the Dude code : "If a dude's zip is open, its none of your business, you didnt see anything"
I think this applies here.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by pooozeee(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Capital No
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by anibirelawal(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
McCobble:
Ok oh! after bleeping every risikatu & Halimatu in ur neighborhood, u won marry Virgin abi?

You are wrong, i never for once attempt to!
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by terpenoid(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
I don't see any need telling him cos if u do he might change his mind marrying d gal,by so doing u hv spoilt his happiness..
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by arsenal33: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Mature virgins give BJs and receive a good lickn.
They just don't allow dk penetration.

So they still remain 'Virgins'

4 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by coputa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
lamalang:
No meed for that, cos at the end of the day is someone leftover you will marry too

Yes,it's always someone else's "rejects" that is often welcomed as a queen.That girl you're dying for,is someones leftover.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
This question is so simple fah.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by bigpicture001: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
y are u guyz joining gals in glorifying sex..there is totally nothing in sex..its just an exercise of pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by anibirelawal(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
arsenal33:

Virgins give BJs and receive a good lickn
FOR REAL
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by 0luwatope(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
I will tell am straight away... I hate keeping nonsense secrets...

A lifetime choice? Nah... I will tell him without hesitating..

What will it be like putting rings on her with me staring?

I won't forgive myself if I don't tell him.

I know my best friend if I tell him he will abide no matter how strong the love is.

Because we love each other better. And the trust is there too.. No homo

Simple

I just weak, why should you tell him??

What if they're happily married for more than 4 years, are you still gonna tell him?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by cmon(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
It's tricky sha.... Because you don't know if the girl will go and tell your friend, forming loyal girl.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
victoriafrancis:
Hmm! Akward
Is the post just meant for guys because on my point of view if i were to be the guy abeg, i go tell am o
No secret can be hiden under the sun. If not today it will surely come out someday, maybe by then it would have gotten worst and then affect the children which is dangerous
so before ruining someone's hapiness in the future i need to pill out the truth. If he truly loves her as he claims then there's no harm.I think!

On point
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
0luwatope:

I just weak, why should you tell him??

What if they're happily married for more than 4 years, are you still gonna tell him?

Read the topic again.. Abi lemme help *about to* not married
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
coputa:
Yes,it's always someone else's "rejects" that is often welcomed as a queen.That girl you're dying for,is someones leftover.
Sad truth
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Stevengerd(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
coputa:
No,No,No.In life there are certain things that are never disclosed to others
1)How you slept with your spouse
2)Your greatest desires
3)Your weaknesses
4)Your intentions
Successful people hold tight to this rule of the thumb.
True talk
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Countersam(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
I will only tell if she is a loose hoe. Otherwise i will keep quiet and allow them enjoy their xship without trying to still lick her again.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
anibirelawal:

Exactly..
You never know who has dug that place...whether your enemy or close friend. They will be laughing at you secretly...
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by mamba808(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Say wetin happen?
Isn't used products we are all keeping at home?
Let the sleeping dog lays peacefully!!!
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:
Mind your business

Some people will come here and say they can't marry non virgins like they are any better

Virgins these days are hard to come by self because guys are always hot and ready to devour...Most guys lack patience

Are the guys raping them? It is a mutual consent. If lady zip up, the guy can't zip it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.