Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. (5583 Views)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
This nwa baby is doing advert for boyfriend o Nne good market

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by Asquare49(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP u should have uploaded ur pix on ur profile so dat we can answer ur question honestly. ...this is one sided story #we can't judge accurately
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by pu7pl3(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Its a big crime check the constitution....sars kill people everyday cos of this crime check the stats

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by drewxx88(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Question is are you comfortable with your boobs ,if your find them sexy then to hell with what ppl say ,but if they somewhat affect your confidence them you could have them reduced its all about choice PS many men out there would kill to have a lady with big firm boobs to each his own...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by Yambee: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this days im tired of my facebook friends especially the males they ask stupid questions like;
1 how old is my baby
2 im i pregnant
3 how long im i gonna breastfeed my baby
4 oh are you the true owner of those tit
5 did you use something to it
6 did i add anything to my chest
so useless question that most time i flare up.
dear friends is it a crime to be busty with a flat tummy i really do not understand.

Mumu.

Always showing your stupidity. You want to be noticed by all means.

You must suffer from inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
OPONU
and you want people to know that you lack manners and you lack good up bringing.
i know your type,you seeker of attention,you are one ugly ass hole mother fvcker,since you took it up to register all the insult stored in that your dry fish bone brain am ready to give it too you in full.
mother fvcker,upload your wife good looking pic,upload your expensive looking shoe,upload your self looking pic,upload your expensive fake life style looking pictures let see and judge how foolish you have been from birth.
Yambee:

Mumu.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
you think showing your stupidity will make you famous
you are a fool
a big fool with a PHD
Yambee:

Mumu.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this days im tired of my facebook friends especially the males they ask stupid questions like;
1 how old is my baby
2 im i pregnant
dear friends is it a crime to be busty with a flat tummy i really do not understand.

Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2018
if you are so bitter in life why dont you go and jump inside a well where your rotten remains will never be found
Yambee:

Mumu.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2018
thanks
pcguru1:

Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
you just register your bitter life here on 10 september so you wanna use me to pratice that,wa shokun ni
Yambee:

Mumu.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by ecstasy357(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
1 how old is my baby
2 im i pregnant

Facebook name pls grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2018
smile
you dont need that/
ecstasy357:

Facebook name pls grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2018
check your profile you are a good man.
ecstasy357:

Facebook name pls grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. by ecstasy357(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
check your profile you are a good man.

The last word in your statement is a man.

I am a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex / Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / The Prison Called Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.