Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Laser Oil Nigeria Wants To Spoil 3 Lucky Couples Free Of Charge This Season. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laser Oil Nigeria Wants To Spoil 3 Lucky Couples Free Of Charge This Season. (377 Views)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laser Oil Nigeria Wants To Spoil 3 Lucky Couples Free Of Charge This Season. by Visagemedia(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
The season of love is here!

Win amazing prizes for you and your bae this season of love.

Laser Oil, one of the fastest growing cooking oil brands is here to reward her customers and the general public in the spirit of love this Valentine’s season.

Simply follow these simple steps and you could be one of the winners to enjoy these goodies from Laser oil Nigeria

i: Take a picture with bae holding any brand of Laser Oil

ii: Upload the picture of you and bae together on your social media page with the hashtag: #LaserCookingCouple

iii: Tell us “What foods you like in common” to stand a chance to win any of these:

A one night getaway at a 5-star hotel, dinner for two with a band and a carton of Laser oil and other prizes.

Looking for a great way to treat your spouse this Valentine? Join the Laser Oil Couples Cooking Contest today and don’t be left out in the winning spree

Re: Laser Oil Nigeria Wants To Spoil 3 Lucky Couples Free Of Charge This Season. by Visagemedia(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
cc; lalasticlala, please take this to the front page because Laser oil wants Nairaland members to be part of this goodies.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Moving On Sexually After Divorce Or Breakup / Best Valentine Day Quotes, SMS & Greeting Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.