Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend (4354 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / Love: Lady Makes Necklace With Her Boyfriend's Sperm [see Reasons] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by GistersNG: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
GistMore.com

According to the twitter Omoniyi Israel, he said her understood the fact he's still hustling for a better future, she won't be nagging demanding for money and other stuff. All she needs is for her boyfriend, Omoniyi to spoil her with love.

See post below...

She said to me "I know you're still hustling for a better future. So I won't be after your back nagging and asking for allowances and money for other stuff. All I want is for you to spoil me with love"....
Then I woke up.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/dont-need-money-want-spoil-love-lady-tells-boyfriend

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by GistersNG: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2018
She said to me "I know you're still hustling for a better future. So I won't be after your back nagging and asking for allowances and money for other stuff. All I want is for you to spoil me with love"....
Then I woke up.

The reason she won't ask is because she knows it is not even there.
What if he has? Would she still exercise same understanding?
Therein lies the true test.

Anyway, it was only just a dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by goldman777: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Dreamer
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
No be nigeria you dream dat dream o.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by imitateMe(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm ready to bet with my only boxers. That dream can't come to pass.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by pedrilo: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Naija babe or not. Love is not sweet without money.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by delugajackson: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Finding a woman in this generation who isn't demanding is like finding a needle in a hay sack. Clearly impossible.

If she doesn't acquire your money physically, there are other ways. "Please send me airtime, I want to call my mum." "My hair is old (just 2weeks) I want to make a new one so I will look beautiful for you." Lies from the pit of hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Diamond23(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
He needs to go bk to dat sleep cux it can only take place in a dream grin
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Duru009(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2018
I got a babe like this back in thr day, she just wants your cre and good fucck!!
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
delugajackson:
Finding a woman in this generation who isn't demanding is like finding a needle in a hay sack. Clearly impossible.

If she doesn't acquire your money physically, there are other ways. "Please send me airtime, I want to call my mum." "My hair is old (just 2weeks) I want to make a new one so I will look beautiful for you." Lies from the pit of hell.

I think it will be really helpful if you took time out to really explore life. Meet people, get to see many women and just network. You would be amazed at how wrong what you just wrote up there is.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by IamD18: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

[s] I think it will be really helpful if you took time out to really explore life. Meet people, get to see many women and just network. You would be amazed at how wrong what you just wrote up there is. [/s]

Kindly shut up, please. Just shut it.

Enough of all these pretense and social media formings you lots explore in a bid to look responsible and self-dependent. We know what you ladies are, we sure know.

It's impossible to see a Nigerian woman who isn't after a man's money, it's impossible. The love you lots want from a man is money, nothing else.

If that guy had continued that dream, that lady would have still asked him for transport money, because even in a dream, it's still impossible.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

[s]i think it will be really helpful if you took time out to really explore life. Meet people, get to see many women and just network. You would be amazed at how wrong what you just wrote up there is. [/s]
angry The odds of finding such women is 1/1000=very very rare

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamD18:

Enough of all these pretense and social media formings you lots explore in a bid to look responsible and self-dependent.

We know what you ladies are, we sure know.

It's impossible to see a Nigerian woman who isn't after a man's money, it's impossible. The love you lots want from a man is money, nothing else.

If that guy had continued that dream, that lady would have still asked him for transport money in that very dream.

I can't remember quoting you or telling you to shut up. I do not need to pretend. The time I'd use for that will be spent making myself a better person.

Go to sites Fiverr,Upwork,remote.co, Smart Money Empire and see the number of women working hard and cashing out. In addition to that, don't you think this is getting cliche? Your hasty generalization!

I have been Independent for a long time, hustling 100percent legit. You'd have to deal with that.

I am not here to be anybody's role model or become fugazy.

If the man I'm dating chooses to buy me something, it will be because he wants to and not because I can't work hard to buy it for myself or because I put him under pressure.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Asowari:
angry The odds of finding such women is 1/1000=very very rare

It is a good thing you said 'rare', and not impossible.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by IamD18: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

I can't remember quoting you or telling you to shut up. I do not need to pretend. The time I'd use for that will be spent making myself a better person.

Go to sites Fiverr,Upwork,remote.co, Smart Money Empire and see the number of women working hard and cashing out. In addition to that, don't you think this is getting cliche? Your hasty generalization!

I have been Independent for a long time, hustling 100percent legit. You'd have to deal with that.

If the man I'm dating chooses to buy me something, it will be because he wants to and not because I can't work hard to buy it for myself or because I put him under pressure.

It's something to be rich, and it's another thing to be contented and self-dependent.

Like I initially typed; The love women wants from a man is money and no matter how you try to exempt yourself here on social media. I won't take it serious.

Have a nice day,.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Lalas247(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
So if he wasn’t hustling for his future nko ...... means she will nag him for money if he is financially secure ...

Smh

Lazy girls ....
The fact she put condition to her nagging hi. For money means it’s not love ... she just waiting for him to blow ..
anyway ...

There are still females out there sha who don’t care about his balance aslong as he is comfy and can look after himself ... the lady brings her share in too ... give n take ... not just take undecided and becomes one ! That’s how you build your castle ..
Tomorrow they will be twerking to independent lady cheesy
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamD18:

It's something to be rich, and it's another thing to be contented and self-dependent.

Like I initially typed; The love women wants from a man is money and no matter how you try to exempt yourself here on social media. I won't take it serious.

Have a nice day,.

I am not rich neither am I wealthy but I am happy where I am. You can't crop everyone into your "ideal picture" just because it suits you, to me, it isn't even picturesque.

Neither do I take yours seriously.

Ciao.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
While she is banging another dude silly? Continue showing her love.. Mumu
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Diamond23:
He needs to go bk to dat sleep cux it can only take place in a dream grin
you just said it all
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamD18:
It's impossible to see a Nigerian woman who isn't after a man's money, it's impossible.
This is not true bro. You really need to heed the advise you cancelled. Go places, meet people and learn.

I have been with a lady who was not after my money. Many a times I tried to surprise her with gifts but she didn't take some. Those that she returned, she returned with a note that I should buying her gifts.

There was a time some area guys snatched her phone on her way home from my house. I invited her over the next day and gave her money to go get a new phone but she refused to collect it. Told me to stop spending on her because her parents are taking good care of her, her brothers are doing well for themselves and she is the last born. And to answer the obvious question. That she didn't want my money doesn't mean that she's the one for me. Moreover, I wasn't ready for marriage then and I still ain't.

There are lots of ladies who don't give a hoot about a guy's money. They work hard to ensure that they can always pay their bills. Heck! I have even seen women that are spending the little they have on their guys.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by thanki410(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is it your teeth u will uze to buy condom fr sex , how abt money fr gen because of heat...? Bike money nko? She doesnt want your money still...
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=68601777] This is not true bro. You really need to heed the advise you cancelled. Go places, meet people and learn.

I have been with a lady who was not after my money. Many a times I tried to surprise her with gifts but she didn't take some. Those that she returned, she returned with a note that I should buying her gifts.

There was a time some area guys snatched her phone on her way home from my house. I invited her over the next day and gave her money to go get a new phone but she refused to collect it. Told me to stop spending on her because her parents are taking good care of her, her brothers are doing well for themselves and she is the last born. And to answer the obvious question. That she didn't want my money doesn't mean that she's the one for me. Moreover, I wasn't ready for marriage then and I still ain't.

There are lots of ladies who don't give a hoot about a guy's money. They work hard to ensure that they can always pay their bills. Heck! I have even seen women that are spending the little they have on their guys.

........In fact, I did this for like 2 years. Though it wasn't exactly a "relationship" per se- as I finally sobered up to this fact. I think things can quickly become about 'money' too for men if the situation were reversed as in my case. It's vastly human nature.

Anyway, I don't regret "helping", I consider it a good deed or giving back- You can never go wrong with being a generous and giving spirit.

Nigerian women have suffered really. Your men don't view you in such high esteem at all..... Why get married at all if that's how your marriages operate these days?

Marriage these days, in Nigeria, I guess, is a Survival mechanism. Sad.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

Lol......And someone said If that dreamer is opportuned to continue his dream, along the line, the same lady will task him grin grin
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Xiadnat post=68605563][/quote]You don't have to draw your conclusion on Nigeria men, women and marriage from what you read on here. There are too many boys here and too few men, and most times it is the boys that degrade women. By their comments you shall know them. They are loud so the sane ones hardly get heard.

Nigeria men hold their our women in high esteem and only few of them are here.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
I gather. But, I think to some extent, it does represent Nigerian men. It's just that the "boys" come online to vent their frustrations.

I know this is generally true dynamics of Nigerian relationships because I still have relatives over there AND they act similarly- young and older folks alike. My family also still visits-- and they come back with same tall tales.

It is reality in Nigeria....every corner of continent had its own demons.

Tallesty1:
You don't have to draw your conclusion on Nigeria men, women and marriage from what you read on here. There are too many boys here and too few men, and most times it is the boys that degrade women. By their comments you shall know them. They are loud so the sane ones hardly get heard.

Nigeria men hold their our women in high esteem and only few of them are here.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by hibiscus76(f): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well I don't ask my boyfriend for anything. You can ask him smiley
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
"Then I woke up"
Ehee, I was confused if I was reading this in my dream until I read the bolded. undecided
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Xiadnat:
I still have relatives over there AND they act similarly- young and older folks alike. My family also still visits-- and they come back with same tall tales
I'm not saying we are without faults but you're going to judge us unjustly and wrongly if you draw conclusions from hearsay.

I have read and heard some horrible tales about people in jand but I took all of them with cups of salt. Reason being that human minds are naturally biased to be negative.

Do something good for someone and they will thank you and keep it private. Hurt them a little and they will inform the whole state.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by mrphysics(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

Enough of all these pretense and social media formings you lots explore in a bid to look responsible and self-dependent. We know what you ladies are, we sure know.

If that guy had continued that dream, that lady would have still asked him for transport money, because even in a dream, it's still impossible.
I noticed the recent trend in social media forming. They have not changed, Just pretence to get a man and unleash their bad character on him, leaving him to wonder how he me the devils niece
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by mrphysics(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Donstan18, please confirm this moniker is same as highqueen, preshy18, etc?

Secondly @soapqueen, most people on fiverr and upwork using female username are guys. 95% of them are guys because selling on fiverr as Nigerian and a guy takes time to yield profit. Talking from experience. I won't also not accept the fact that there're ladies on Fiverr doing great things shaa.
Re: I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2018
mrphysics:

Donstan18, please confirm this moniker is same as highqueen, preshy18, etc?

Secondly @soapqueen, most people on fiverr and upwork using female username are guys. 95% of them are guys because selling on fiverr as Nigerian and a guy takes time to yield profit. Talking from experience. I won't also not accept the fact that there're ladies on Fiverr doing great things shaa.

Look up Bukky Ogunlusi.
Second, there are over ten girls I know off Fiverr.

Third, stop categorizing me. I am neither of the aforementioned names.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens When The Bride Gives The Wine Meant For The Groom To Someone Else / OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) / Why Are Slim And Sexy Girls Rude,lousy And Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.