Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,521 members, 7,840,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (photos) (353 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Simon Louis and Mary Emmanuelle are best
friends of over 20 years while they dated - Mary fell sick and needs a kidney donour and
she has a rare blood group which made it
difficult to get one but Simon donates one of
his own - He proposes marriage to her after they have
both healed but she turned him down After donating his kidney to the love of his life,
Mary Emmanuelle, of course Simon Louis was
the happiest man when she survived it. He had thought the best thing for him to do
after both of them survived the operation was
to pop the question after she was nursed back
to health. Alas, Mary turned down Simon’s proposal
despite having being together for over two
decades and like matured people, they both
agreed to remain best friends.
Simon, 49, said: “I offered her my heart but I
had to settle for giving her my kidney. Whatever happens, I’ll never regret giving her the gift of
life.” And Mary, 41, claimed: “He is my very best friend and always will be. The love between us is real. He could have died doing what he did for me.” Speaking further on why she turned down his proposal, Mary said: “I felt incredibly flattered that he should want to marry me after seeing me at my absolute worst. But I let him down gently by saying I’d have to think about it. I think I’d worry if we got married it would in some way damage our special friendship and
also I don’t want to get wed until I’m fully
better health-wise.”
Despite his disappointment, Simon maintained he has no regrets about donating his kidney to Mary. He said: “I didn’t think twice about it.
There’s no question about doing something like that for someone you love.” Do you call this kind of love a wicked one?

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (photos) by friendlyadvice: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
angry ehn I go collect my kidney back
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
i know majority of guys will want to collect their kidney back or pray that the one they gave the woman expires
guys no dey smile

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Instagram By Lura Ikeji Kanu / Thread For The Unmarried / Jabdulhamid Romantic Story Writing Competetion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.