Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away (31797 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by StagethemTVee: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2021
A graduating student gave her boyfriend the shock of his life when she collected the ring he knelt to propose with, threw it away, and walked off leaving behind a bedazzled crowd of friends and fellow graduating students.

Everybody on the scene was excited apart from the lady being asked into marriage. There were shouts of Yes, Yes , from the crowd suggesting she should agree and say Yes. The lady was unperturbed as she knew they won't be in the marriage with her. Even though it may come across as harsh, she showed what it means to have an independent opinion and refuse to be influenced by peer pressure.

To avoid this kind of public disgrace, a man should know there are signs to look out for to make certain your woman will not say no. People should stop using public marriage proposal as a way of arm twisting the other party to say Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dpq_UtNB3Q

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by InfernoNig: 5:22am On Oct 28, 2021
The way some guys dey rush marriage now ehn, e come be like say the girls done dey finish.

Well he should look at it as a blessing in disguise. Who knows, God might have just saved his future from a terrible woman.

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Intercession: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Too bad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by gamefive: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2021
After all he's done sad

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by chatinent: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Even the shouting there alone, the fake showy display of care and everything is a turnoff.

Mehn, before you mah dey propose, you are already seeing that your woman is already seeing a husband in you.

Proposal dey sweet in places without the usual crowd and internet validation.

You no suppose call am names, or treat am like trash in private..only to come to the public to borrow joy and propose. Some dudes wey dey date nice ladies dey treat dem like dem gatz worship them and they can't live without them. Some dey even beat them. Some dey call them very bad names at every little issue they have. Some dey cheat come apologize then continue the cycle.

Some no sabi even date. After dem don sex finish, those endearing names don end. Next is treating the woman like a rejected calabash.

Some people wey dey relationship are there waiting for the nearest exit.

You no suppose propose when you mah never even get house...when you dey squat or dey live with parents.

But if the guyman hasn't all the negatives above and was rejected, life is leading the lady 4-0 for losing sb who wants to spend eternity with her. No curses...she may find sb better too! He should receive sense, munch the embarrassment and move on.

At least he learnt his lessons a hard way.

Some things una say una dey date, I ask you, dem dey date you too?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by gasparpisciotta: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2021
When the geh wan enter market go find one zaddy wey go be ATM.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Testimony1988(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2021
That's true, he should have approached her privately.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by ComzyB(f): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2021
She might have her own reason of rejecting the ring too wink

15 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by siofra(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Real men don't propose angry They impregnate.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by ValCon888: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
I looked very hard at the girls in that video and could not spot one virgin.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by potent5(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Wise gey. . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by slawormiir: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere kneeling down to invite wahalar into thier life...three years after marriage....we niggarrrrs start to slim without adding weight while the baby girls we knelt down to propose to start getting prettier and adding weight

If this niggar really want pepper this girl for the rejection
Then make him marry the close friend of this he girl friend....
I swear the thing go pain this girl ehnnnn

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by TheWolfen(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol

There is another guy with more money that she is eyeing
No be love she go chop grin
Ladies no dey disappoint

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by YoungLionken(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2021
No real man kneels to propose to his woman..

I think it is time we began to pay close attention to the ways of our forefathers, even though the whites have brainwashed a lot of youths in this era...

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Cosmatikka: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
The guy is not wise at all.
People should know that school relationships don't work from the ladies side. They always have a man outside the school who bankroll them, so the school boyfriend is usually not taken serious.
Except your father has excess money, every girl will turn down such proposal.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Pinkyposh(f): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
School is over for now
Done our love and done our play
While we depart we come to say, good look and never see you .Amen

Time to face the reality of life

7 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Very poor and noisy video with toutish looking girls.

The boy sha never know wetin life be yet, you never even sure if you pass your last exam or how life after school be like, you want to jump into marriage like how girls jump into conclusion.

I want to believe that he was one among a pool of boyfriends of the girl, judging by the reaction, em be like boyfriend number 5 also know as, "The ATM" and the mayor of SIMPleton

32 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Peridotushers18: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
all the best
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Mumu boyfriend

God knows I can't do this without informing her beforehand. E no sure say I go do such sef. I dey avoid public embarrassment like mad.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Baawaa(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
That is life for you,I can say it one responsible ladiy will be dying for this mumu guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
If that boy happens to be my brother or son, I will just disown him straight away.
If the said girl happens to be sister or daughter, I will take her to the moon.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Passionate888: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
I am happy for her, she might want him sexually but not maritally ( if it's a word)

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by osuofia2(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2021
SERVES HIM RIGHT. YOU NEVER GET JOB YOU WAN TIE PERSON DAUGHTER INTO POVERTY

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Lovenorth: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2021
She can't marry a broke ass nigga

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Earlystar698(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Nothing to see here other than two insecure people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by seyz91(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2021
point of correction

"the way some fools dey rush marriage now"
InfernoNig:
The way some guys dey rush marriage now ehn, e come be like say the girls done dey finish.

Well he should look at it as a blessing in disguise. Who knows, God might have just saved his future from a terrible woman.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Kenneth10110(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Must you propose in public ni cant men just do the thing privately if she rejects u na to just move on and find the next available candidate ladies plenty and many are looking for men to marry them. Also look out for negative signs from your woman.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by KoshCAD: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
The girl must be Angelina Jolie
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by realstars: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
What shee will be looking for in the near future is what she is rejecting now,

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away by Oduduwa707: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
But, why the noise over marriage proposals? Who invented dis nonsense? Why couldn't he have proposed the same way he proposed for a relationship?

I can't even remember how I take ask my wife to marry me sef... undecided

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos) / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.