Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land (680 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Shocker!! Man Caught While Trying To Drop Juju In Someone's Land & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by Nkemakonam62: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
The Federal Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID), Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday brought a Christian cleric, Felix Moses, before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court for allegedly building on someone’s land.

Moses, pastor of Capernaum Christian Ministry located at 34/36, Tijani Ashogbon Street, Bariga, was docked on a one-count charge of unlawful encroachment on a property.

According to the police, Moses built the church in 2016 on land owned by the complainant, Mr. Toyin Omonijo.

Prosecuting counsel Henry Obiazi, a Superintendent, said the defendant built his church on the land without the complainant’s permission.
According to the prosecutor, Moses told the police that “God Almighty directed him to build a church on the land.”

Obiazi said the offence contravened Section 4(5) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
Moses pleaded not guilty.

Chief Magistrate O.O Oshin granted him N250,000 bail with one surety in the like sum.

She remanded the defendant in Ikoyi Prison till he fulfills the bail conditions.

The case continues on March 27.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/god-told-me-to-build-church-on-someones.html

Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
God does not encourage covetousness.
Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by rayblast(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pastor u be herdsman? cos dis r d only set people that wants to acquire land wey belong to Anoda persin
Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by BlackAdam55(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Which of the god?
Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by wakaman: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Isreali syndrome.
Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by arnold123: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Nkemakonam62:
The Federal Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID), Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday brought a Christian cleric, Felix Moses, before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court for allegedly building on someone’s land.

Moses, pastor of Capernaum Christian Ministry located at 34/36, Tijani Ashogbon Street, Bariga, was docked on a one-count charge of unlawful encroachment on a property.

According to the police, Moses built the church in 2016 on land owned by the complainant, Mr. Toyin Omonijo.

Prosecuting counsel Henry Obiazi, a Superintendent, said the defendant built his church on the land without the complainant’s permission.
According to the prosecutor, Moses told the police that “God Almighty directed him to build a church on the land.”

Obiazi said the offence contravened Section 4(5) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
Moses pleaded not guilty.

Chief Magistrate O.O Oshin granted him N250,000 bail with one surety in the like sum.

She remanded the defendant in Ikoyi Prison till he fulfills the bail conditions.

The case continues on March 27.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/god-told-me-to-build-church-on-someones.html
now, because of God ur paying 260 fine lol
Re: God Told Me To Build A Church On Someone’s Land by myariks(m): 5:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Devil's pastor

(1) (Reply)

Black Tuesday In Akokwa: One Shot Dead, Women Cry, As Okorocha Destroys Market, / Nairaland Please Help My Family / 56-year-old Nigerian Man Convicted Of Drug Trafficking In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.