Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (8796 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Hemaxt: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
Before you insult me please think about what I'm about to say. I'm not a bad person. I'm a male in my late 20s. I'm a graduate, I have a house and a job. I've dated girls in their 20s. I have no intention to harm anyone.

I'm too ashamed to use my main account to create this thread so I created a new one.

This whole thing started when my nephews and nieces came visiting. My elder sister's kids. Usually they watch Nickelodeon. There is this new show they they enjoy. Danger Force. One day I came to the siting room to join them in watching TV and I saw this girl on the show. I'll post her picture below. At first I acknowledged she was pretty but then I started having an erection. I immediately left the siting room because I didn't feel happy about what jus happened.

Then one day while browsing the internet curiosity made me just Google search the girl and I downloaded some of her pictures. I'm ashamed to say that I've masturbated more than 6 times with this girl's picture. I'm not a pedophile. I've never been attracted to little kids but there is just something about this girl that turns me on. This whole thing is making me uncomfortable and I need advice.

Pls don't judge me, we all have our issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
Are you a student, employed, businessman or unemployed?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Hemaxt: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Are you a student, employed, businessman or unemployed?

I'm not a student. I'm employed. I said all this in my post.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by longetivity(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
Pedophile and you think you are normal? Everything is wrong with u my brother. Meanwhile I am calling yaba psychiatric hospital on u. ur situation has turned to Kolo mental.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by chatinent: 1:23pm On May 30, 2021
Poverty na bastard.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Bighenzzy(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2021
This one strong o
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by atilla(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2021
She was born I 2005. So whe will be 15/16 she looks young though. Dodnt mean something it's wrong with you but stay putting your attraction for her in check before you get stuck liking 15 year olds. That's like ss2 age. that's def not good esp if your older than 18

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by apostle96: 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
Nnkan ti ko le kan e lati je laelae...o kon fi n run'mu lasan ni
May the Lord deliver you sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Petoski7: 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
Hahaha...is this not the girl from Danger Force? cheesy cheesy

The girl fine sha...but guy wise up na
No be like this life dey :/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Petoski7: 1:31pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Petoski7 post=102195708]Hahaha...is this not the girl from Danger Force? cheesy cheesy

The girl fine sha...but guy wise up na
Na like this life dey /quote]
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Hemaxt: 1:37pm On May 30, 2021
atilla:
She was born I 2005. So whe will be 15/16 she looks young though. Dodnt mean something it's wrong with you but stay putting your attraction for her in check before you get stuck liking 15 year olds. That's like ss2 age. that's def not good esp if your older than 18

She was born in 2006. She's 15 as of April this year. Issue is the episode I first saw her in was shot last year when she was 14.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2021
Follow her on Instagram and shoot your shot, i don't mean telling her the nasty things u've done with her pics but you are crushing over her. You might be lucky! Its not an impossible mission. But maybe you will have to wait for her few more years because i guess she is less than 18.

I wonder how you masturbate on a well dressed lady grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Womanizer(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2021
I don't think there is some wrong with you but since you already now knows the girl is underage it would be best for you to divert your attention elsewhere

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Originalsly: 1:53pm On May 30, 2021
You're 20 years old .... an adult male .... lusting after a minor ... to the extent that you have been masturbating ... which shows that you not only have strong sexual thoughts of her.... a minor.... but also you can't control them and must put those thoughts into action. You are masturbating because she ... a minor ... is not within your reach. If she .. a minor...were within your reach ... and you have the opportunity ... would you be masturbating?... or be having sex with her? And when you have sex with her .. a minor ... wouldn't that make you a pedophile? If you didn't know ... know now... you are a potential pedophile.... you need to delete her photos and stay clear of her shows to help suppress having sexual thoughts of minors. Your nieces are presently in danger ... they don't know ... neither do you. One day... you may be alone with the eldest ... a minor ... and you will pounce on her and later blame the devil. It is not too late ... and not too much to avoid such urges and be a normal person. Being a pedophile has nothing to do with status ..... having a job... a house... a car ... a big fat bank account doesn't matter. Avoid situations where the temptation will arise.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Vyzz: 1:57pm On May 30, 2021
She is 15....

But even if she was 20 what were u planning on doing?...

Pulling of some Eddie Murphy shit and fly to America to get ur bride?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by atilla(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2021
Hemaxt:

She was born in 2006. She's 15 as of April this year. Issue is the episode I first saw her in was shot last year when she was 14.

Okay just saw u said ur in ur late 20s. Try getting another crush and delete her pics. Sonething is starting start checking it bro
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Kobicove(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2021
You need to start lusting after ladies who are more mature

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 30, 2021
Hemaxt:

I'm not a student. I'm employed. I said all this in my post.
There's nothing wrong with u. I believe it has to do with idleness cheesy
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by OGWILLS123: 2:10pm On May 30, 2021
wahala dey like something I no sabi grin

OP follow her on instagram or bird app and shot your shot.

I did it once on one Philippine actress like that back then,
and it work for me until my village people decided to contact's instagram and block my account.

don't ask me how I manage to communicate with her grin,
Google translator I guess, via yahoo means grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by CheerfulGiver: 2:41pm On May 30, 2021
My brother, the Bible says if your eyes will make you stumble, remove it.

Now that your mpuru Amu is about making you# stumble,...
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by candygist: 2:44pm On May 30, 2021
Hemaxt:
Before you insult me please think about what I'm about to say. I'm not a bad person. I'm a male in my late 20s. I'm a graduate, I have a house and a job. I've dated girls in their 20s. I have no intention to harm anyone.

I'm too ashamed to use my main account to create this thread so I created a new one.

This whole thing started when my nephews and nieces came visiting. My elder sister's kids. Usually they watch Nickelodeon. There is this new show they they enjoy. Danger Force. One day I came to the siting room to join them in watching TV and I saw this girl on the show. I'll post her picture below. At first I acknowledged she was pretty but then I started having an erection. I immediately left the siting room because I didn't feel happy about what jus happened.

Then one day while browsing the internet curiosity made me just Google search the girl and I downloaded some of her pictures. I'm ashamed to say that I've masturbated more than 6 times with this girl's picture. I'm not a pedophile. I've never been attracted to little kids but there is just something about this girl that turns me on. This whole thing is making me uncomfortable and I need advice.

The devil is using. Keep maturbating, your eyes go clear.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:46pm On May 30, 2021
Niggah... you're a paedophile.

Control your urges or end up in jail if caught with a kid.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by candygist: 2:47pm On May 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Follow her on Instagram and shoot your shot, i don't mean telling her the nasty things u've done with her pics but you are crushing over her. You might be lucky! Its not an impossible mission. But maybe you will have to wait for her few more years because i guess she is less than 18.

I wonder how you masturbate on a well dressed lady grin

So many mentally challenged individuals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by angelfallz(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2021
Please define paedophilia.

You obviously don't know what paedophilia is.

Hemaxt:

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by TruthHurts1(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2021
Sheesh! The girl looks to be around 13 or 14 years old; perhaps a little bit older (like 16) but definitely under 18.
It's good that you have admitted to having a problem because that's the first step to finding a solution.
I don't think you need to worry about this particular girl because she is probably beyond your reach (she looks American or South African).

What you should try to avoid is allowing yourself to be in awkward situations where you find yourself alone with under 18 girls who you find sexually attractive.

I won't call you a pedophile since you haven't actually acted on your desires (I'm assuming that you are telling the truth wink ).

Just remember that you have to be the grown up in any such situation and think with your head and not your lower regions.

Also, there are grown women in their 20s who still have the stature and physique of teenage girls, so as a long term option, you may have to date or marry a woman who is over the age of 18, but has all the physical attributes of an Under 18 which you find so attractive.

Hemaxt:

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Origin(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
Probably star struck.

Happens to many.

You need to come to earth and form normal relationships.

Many things on tv are fake and based on fantasy including the way actors dress, their hair and looks.

And lots of photo and video editing.

All that glitters aint gold.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by stanliwise(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2021
@Hemaxt
This is what we call obsession born out of perversion (a situation where you deliberately fuel a feeling).
It was not a crime the thought came to your mind but the fact you not only entertained but also meditated on it is indeed worrisome
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by pozehnani(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2021
SMH.
You even have the nerves to come out on social media and say this. Thank God she's out of your reach and you can never smell her shadow.

Better thing dey hungry you.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by TruthHurts1(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2021
Google translate? Most Philippinos speak English in addition to their indigenous languages, nah

OGWILLS123:
wahala dey like something I no sabi grin

OP follow her on instagram or bird app and shot your shot.

I did it once on one Philippine actress like that back then,
and it work for me until my village people decided to contact's instagram and block my account.

don't ask me how I manage to communicate with her grin,
Google translator I guess, via yahoo means grin.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by ceede2: 3:41pm On May 30, 2021
I'm in my ghosting phases today you will definitely hear from me tomorrow.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2021
I feel dirty for posting a comment on a hopefully troll thread. OP, wait till 2023's election. She'll get ripe by then. She's cute but it's very obvious she's a child.
Re: I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? by Someodds: 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
If you got the money bro... You'll go talk to her...if she's under age. Wait until she's off the ground motherfucker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Agree With Me On These / Happy Birthday Lezz / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.