Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57601 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Khostlybeauty18:
Wait, I don't understand...it was Kiki that got married to Wale?...She's the one smoking?...d one that doesn't know how to cook?...d one that's acting rude to Femi?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Femi is an ass, he had it coming. Smoking is quite normal to people in the states. Most of them smoke due to the cold or due to anxiety. Now to cooking kiki was a tomboy, she had no business in the kitchen growing up.
InkPaperVodka:
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by IAmXcessiz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
The karma that will catch up with Arinola is still doing press up

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh! My G!:-O:-O:-O I never saw this coming, and i am begining to be wary of you InkPaperVodka dear you might just give me a HBP with suspense...........all the same still your loyal follower:->:->:->

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Darksider131:
Why are you twisting the damn story....is now fucking childish

verysoon you will be like 'everything was just a dream'

I was loving your story untill you start twisting...
camon don't be a lady!!!%-)%-):-> This is not some nollywood script that follows a particular pattern or trend, this is pure work of imagination, am i right InkPaperVodka? :-|:-|
Besides where is the fun if there are no tight spots?,:->:-> aren't you eager to know whats up next hmmm?:-/:-/ if you are not then i am, others too,so it would be sweet enough if you had just walked out of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Femi is an ass, he had it coming. Smoking is quite normal to people in the states. Most of them smoke due to the cold or due to anxiety. Now to cooking kiki was a tomboy, she had no business in the kitchen growing up.
Understandable...it's all just confusing...we'll call it a coincidence that she came home moody after that oniranu Osaze told Arin he doesn't love her......But why did she change towards Wale all of a sudden?...she's fallen for him?...feeling guilty?...Now that oniyeye Arin has ruined everything by herself (with that picture)...what will she do.... Abeg, complete d story soon o

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
OMG, this is getting more complicated

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Chigold121(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Arinola u ve missed a treasure in Wale and ur sister that u despise so much is married to a money bag and she has fallen in love with him. U lose again to ur sis cos now the two men in ur loves her

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Wait, I don't understand...it was Kiki that got married to Wale?...She's the one smoking?...d one that doesn't know how to cook?...d one that's acting rude to Femi?
including repairing the car.....and now wale saw the video of arin and osaze not knowing the woman in the house is her twin......hmmmmm things would soon get awry.......lemme just keep my cool and watch sha:->:->

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin ;DThank you, you're the best.
Cadec007:
Oh! My G!:-O:-O:-O I never saw this coming, and i am begining to be wary of you InkPaperVodka dear you might just give me a HBP with suspense...........all the same still your loyal follower:->:->:->

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
The way Arin is orchestrating things Karma would send her very best special forces after her and i am sure their strike would be a fatal blow for Arin.#my thoughts though.:->:->

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
grin ;DThank you, you're the best.
Thanks to you, you made me the bestkiss

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
It seems I've confused everyone in the house.
I'll set a few things straight.
Any questions you have, I'll answer it. Let me take care of a few differences you must have missed.

1: Kiki came home right after Wale proposed to Arin. She's the one who married Wale not Arin. You'll remember semi complaining about her weight gain. You probably thought it was from the pregnancy. Kiki has more curves than Wale.

2: Arin never leaves the house without make up, she always has expensive wigs on. She likes jewelry, flowers Kiki on the other hand doesn't care about those things that's why she always went natural.

3. Lazy Arin suddenly wakes up early!!!! It was kiki who was on the athletic team in school and not the lazy girl.

4: Arin who loves cooking suddenly hates cooking and buys food from eateries and asked for a cook. Kiki is the tomboy who had no business in the kitchen that's why she did those things.

5: she suddenly stopped having sex with wale, stopped letting him kiss her or touch her, kiki has never been in a relationship, she's always been a tomboy so she was uncomfortable with all that.

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually bloody when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing??
kiss kiss more please.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by aprilwise(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
It seems I've confused everyone in the house.
I'll set a few things straight.
Any questions you have, I'll answer it. Let me take care of a few differences you must have missed.

1: Kiki came home right after Wale proposed to Arin. She's the one who married Wale not Arin. You'll remember semi complaining about her weight gain. You probably thought it was from the pregnancy. Kiki has more curves than Wale.

2: Arin never leaves the house without make up, she always has expensive wigs on. She likes jewelry, flowers Kiki on the other hand doesn't care about those things that's why she always went natural.

3. Lazy Arin suddenly wakes up early!!!! It was kiki who was on the athletic team in school and not the lazy girl.

4: Arin who loves cooking suddenly hates cooking and buys food from eateries and asked for a cook. Kiki is the tomboy who had no business in the kitchen that's why she did those things.

5: she suddenly stopped having sex with wale, stopped letting him kiss her or touch her, kiki has never been in a relationship, she's always been a tomboy so she was uncomfortable with all that.

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually bloody when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing??
Am confused I don't understand. I thought Kiki don die. which one be Kiki Na marry wale

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
*Panting* finally i met up buh wait o cant be any diffrence so that the dude can get to know its not his wife buh kiki! stuffs like diffrent bweast size, diffrent p**sy shape! cmon are they that alike??

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by prettyJoy22(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow lovely story... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
I posted the part where Arinola said an Uncle Jerry saved kiki. Mr Ajisafe told everyone a lie that his daughter was dead when she was really in the states.
aprilwise:
Am confused I don't understand. I thought Kiki don die. which one be Kiki Na marry wale

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin I don't think wale ever had time to study Arin's pussy. Kiki had more curves, wale was probably thinking she gained extra weight for him to grab on. He probably thought she was tight during sex because they hadn't boned in a while.
AugustineSilva:
*Panting* finally i met up buh wait o cant be any diffrence so that the dude can get to know its not his wife buh kiki! stuffs like diffrent bweast size, diffrent p**sy shape! cmon are they that alike??

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
The truth is if it had been Osaze, he'd have known the truth the minute he saw Kiki. He could see through Arin's bullshit. Wale didn't really pay attention to those things, you can say he was blind in love. wink

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
grin I don't think wale ever had time to study Arin's pussy. Kiki had more curves, wale was probably thinking she gained extra weight for him to grab on. He probably thought she was tight during sex because they hadn't boned in a while.
Bahdt girlie! its obvious you know what you are doingg!! *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by jacy67(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmm, Arin is a selfish witch.
Kiki you better tell Wale the truth o, because with these kind of people, you don't have a family.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually blood when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing??
Now this got me what the F!!! and she cried about it! a shocker!!
You are very good OP but now my team has changed now i am for team kikiandwale who is with me?

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually blood when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing?? [/quote]Now this got me what the F!!! and she cried about it! a shocker!!
You are very good OP but now my team has changed now i am for team kikiandwale who is with me?

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
wink wink wink She probably cried because she'd lost her precious virginity to a total stranger. You know she wasn't crazy about him then. But then most girls tend to fall in love with the guy who takes their virginity.
Cadec007:
Now this got me what the F!!! and she cried about it! a shocker!!

Any other thing?? Now this got me what the F!!! and she cried about it! a shocker!!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
OP one shot of origin for you for that update!! and likai earlier said *bahdt gurl*!

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by moseph(f): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is getting more and more interesting.thumbs up @inkpapervodka

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
wink wink wink She probably cried because she'd lost her precious virginity to a total stranger. You know she wasn't crazy about him then. But then most girls tend to fall in love with the guy who takes their virginity.
hmmmmmmm i see:-|:-|

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by rayvelez(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Speeches.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
I don't feel bad for kiki, she let herself get manipulated.
I don't feel bad for Arin, she's a vain Bitch. She's the one who put herself in this situation. She should have picked either wale or Osaze from the very beginning.
Osaze, is there any reason I should feel bad for him. Evil deserves Evil, he and Arin deserve each other.
Wale, he's been very foolish, how could he ignore the red lights. He chose to be a mugu money spender throwing cash around because he had it. There's a limit to everything na, you don't just buy houses and cars because you can.
Mr and Mrs Ajisafe the devil is waiting for them in hell, because he's their role model and mentor. The snake that will swallow them is still digesting thirty million.
Who I really feel bad for is the baby Arin is carrying.
Well he or she is still in the womb but can you imagine having a father like Osaze
Or a mother like Arin.
Sucks right?
really sucks

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kudos Inkpapervodka

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.