Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57637 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by heryoub22(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Huh. Gold diggers in English term. They are not even concern about her happiness even though osaze is a monster but still yet he love her and she love him. Am not taking side yet but huh this her family ehn

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by oadmn(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dear God I don’t care much about Love, just make me like Akinwale.....Amen

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin
oadmn:
Dear God I don’t care much about Love, just make me like Akinwale.....Amen
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the update......next?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Otuosowo(f): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
wow I'm so loving this story, see me smiling from ear to ear as if I'm watching one romantic movie. Oh how I loved love stories (don't mine me pls, every woman does) especially when there's so much money to enjoy life. Thumbs up to the writer, you have got yourself a fan. pls keep the updates coming. more inspiration dear

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by bakbayus: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2018
For the first time am enjoying Reading this online. Good job ma. Keep it coming. NYC story by d way

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by aprilwise(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Money answers all things. where where is no love money will buy the love.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pls u just hv to mention me wen posting d next episode otherwise I go call Buhari 4 u

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Ehmjay(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is certainly getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by itsandi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Otuosowo(f): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
thanks For the updates InkPad. this how stories ought to be updated not like some writers that you will be begging for update every time. I'm following you bumper to bumper. more ink to your biro.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by heryoub22(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
If nairaland writer will jst b like u. 2 updates plus bonus. More blessings to u. Kip ur good work. Love the way the story is going. If all girls will jst stop playing with people's feelings jst because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by vickyluvspices(f): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
beautiful peice frm talented hands...luv ya in a sisterly way...folowing like jesus humble disciple.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Chigold121(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for giving us steady updates, more MB to ur phone

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by yvesboss(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for this inkpaperVodka..actually the first story i want to see to end.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin Amen
Chigold121:
Thanks for giving us steady updates, more MB to ur phone
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks a lot. God bless you too
yvesboss:
Thanks for this inkpaperVodka..actually the firat story i want to see to end.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2018
I must commend u darling, that was a nice update!!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2018
For Osaze, how do you feel displaying anger and violence to the woman you claim to love?

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Osaze: The woman I love is sleeping around, once upon a time I used to give her everything but ever since I stopped she turned herself into a LovePeddler. How would you handle that?
Cadec007:
For Osaze, how do you feel displaying anger and violence to the woman you claim to love?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Osaze: Anyway it doesn't matter what you would do,
we're not the same. I do it because I have to let her know who is in charge. She has to know her place.
Cadec007:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Osaze: Anyway it doesn't matter what you would do,
we're not the same. I do it because I have to let her know who is in charge. She has to know her place.
hmmmmmmm, osaze i am a guy like you o and being "bossy" to a woman won't get you anywhere. She is sure to leave you when one who treats her like a queen comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Osaze: The woman I love is sleeping around, once upon a time I used to give her everything but ever since I stopped she turned herself into a LovePeddler. How would you handle that?
confront her with humility and kindness. Don't allow jealousy cloud your judgement when you approach her, when you do that she would feel the whole weight of guilt on her. But if u decide to use force guy!! She would take it as a plausible reason to abandon you. Just take things gently bro you are the one with the disadvantage here.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Osaze: grin grin grin Arinola doesn't have the heart to leave me, she's too chicken. I rest my case
Cadec007:
hmmmmmmm, osaze i am a guy like you o and being "bossy" to a woman won't get you anywhere. She is sure to leave you when one who treats her like a queen comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Osaze: grin grin grin Arinola doesn't have the heart to leave me, she's too chicken. I rest my case
then don't push her to the wall by capitalizing nn her chicken mind...........take for instance the part that got me into my superman mode was when he vented all his anger during sex, christ!! Thats very unfair u blee'ped her not nicely but in a very cruel manner,she almost collapsed. Chill guy she is ur queen remember not ur sex slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.