Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57603 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
cry And terrible grand parents too.
Cadec007:
really sucks

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
cry And terrible grand parents too.
Really bad!!! ;-(

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by iceberlin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chai OP you don finish me with suspense! One Bo 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Fernandowski(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Feed me more!!!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
so kiki is the one that smokes,and not Arin?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by regsin1709(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
wow nice story pls am thirsty for more arin is so heartless i just wish Wale will marry kiki

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Lildiamond: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lovely story

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by harjibolar10(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
It seems I've confused everyone in the house.

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually blood when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing??
Why do I think I'm not convinced with this fact? Because, I think there's no way a "sane" man will disvirgin a girl, and won't have a clue, no matter how small it is... Well, let me just not conclude yet, may be Wale must have been thinking about it...

On the other hand, let the good work contunu

Harjibolar is still here

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2018
ikechizoba:
so kiki is the one that smokes,and not Arin?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by femie21(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
And here I am waiting for updates while I Shud be sleeping, suspense is a strong thing walahi!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2018
femie21:
And here I am waiting for updates while I Shud be sleeping, suspense is a strong thing walahi!
LOL You are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by rayvelez(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2018
op come and update ooo

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by shurley22(f): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
It seems I've confused everyone in the house.
I'll set a few things straight.
Any questions you have, I'll answer it. Let me take care of a few differences you must have missed.

1: Kiki came home rightr after Wale proposed to Arin. She's the one who married Wale not Arin. You'll remember semi complaining about her weight gain. You probably thought it was from the pregnancy. Kiki has more curves than Wale.

2: Arin never leaves the house without make up, she always has expensive wigs on. She likes jewelry, flowers Kiki on the other hand doesn't care about those things that's why she always went natural.

3. Lazy Arin suddenly wakes up early!!!! It was kiki who was on the athletic team in school and not the lazy girl.

4: Arin who loves cooking suddenly hates cooking and buys food from eateries and asked for a cook. Kiki is the tomboy who had no business in the kitchen that's why she did those things.

5: she suddenly stopped having sex with wale, stopped letting him kiss her or touch her, kiki has never been in a relationship, she's always been a tomboy so she was uncomfortable with all that.

6: The blood on the sheets, well there's usually blood when a girl loses her virginity so Arin didn't lose her baby.

Any other thing??

Nice story OP.
But please tell me, why didn't Wale realise Kiki was a virgin after that night considering Arin wasn't

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Horlar995(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice story op...... I've never seen that type of suspense

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by yvesboss(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Horlar995:
Nice story op...... I've never seen that type of suspense

This is freeking me out

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked A lot of guys don't take note of that. Most guys don't do deep thinking during sex. All they look forward to is a release. Especially the ones who have been sex starved for months.
harjibolar10:
Why do I think I'm not convinced with this fact? Because, I think there's no way a "sane" man will disvirgin a girl, and won't have a clue, no matter how small it is... Well, let me just not conclude yet, may be Wale must have been thinking about it...

On the other hand, let the good work contunu

Harjibolar is still here

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by eitsei(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Why are you explaining your story? Let the readers read and digest it on their own though it's good you clear some things but you explaining the whole thing episode by episode is just like saying we shouldn't bother reading it again since you would do the summary for us later

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Right.... Things just got complicated so fast I was trying to thaw the confusion.
eitsei:
Why are you explaining your story? Let the readers read and digest it on their own though it's good you clear some things but you explaining the whole thing episode by episode is just like saying we shouldn't bother reading it again since you would do the summary for us later

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by yvesboss(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Right.... Things just got complicated so fast I was trying to thaw the confusion.

I guess thats why InkPaperVodka took time to read all comments and feel the concern of readers..if she never clarified that, we may not easily digest it and the purpose may be slightly defeated.

Good work sis

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2018
smiley Thank you dear.
yvesboss:

I guess thats why InkPaperVodka took time to read all comments and feel the concern of readers..if she never clarified that, we may not easily digest it and the purpose may be slightly defeated.

Good work sis
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmm! lets watch as the drama concludes! eerm inkpapevodka abi what is your mame again are you single and searching? *winks*

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
AugustineSilva:
Hmmm! lets watch as the drama concludes! eerm inkpapevodka abi what is your mame again are you single and searching? *winks*
hey! She is mine stay clear!:-@

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Cadec007:
hey! She is mine stay clear!:-@
Tarr! says you who? are you her mouthpiece?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by PrudySara(f): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Watching as more drama unfolds.
Thanks InkPaperVodka

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
AugustineSilva:
Tarr! says you who? are you her mouthpiece?
bros you are violating my airspace.......stand down now or risk aerial bombardment.....*turns to soldier* prepare the missilles and wait for my order
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by AugustineSilva(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2018
Cadec007:
bros you are violating my airspace.......stand down now or risk aerial bombardment.....*turns to soldier* prepare the missilles and wait for my order
F*ck the immature military brouhaha! that lady is epic, she is my type so stand down...! toungue out
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
AugustineSilva:
F*ck the immature military brouhaha! that lady is epic, she is my type so stand down...! toungue out
Ready?! Ready?! FIRE!!!!

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by harjibolar10(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
One more note on the virginity thing
How did wale not notice?
He probably noticed she was tighter than usual, but assumed it was because they hadn't have sex in a while. Trust me when you go without sex for a long time it's like that, there's this tightness not like that of a virgin but it's tight all the same. The vagina doesn't really expand till child birth so it's not like Arin was that 'wide' for wale to spot a difference.
Most girls don't feel pain during the first time so it's just like normal sex. Kiki didn't drop any clues for Wale to suspect something , just the blood that wale thought was from her period.

Anyother thing you would like me to address?
I rest my case

Thanks ma'am, oya let the story kontunu

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by ABU24: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Writter Please Don't Stop On The Road,reach Your Bus Stop. Am Mad At Your Write You Are So Good

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by iceberlin(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
In wizkid's voice: InkPaperVodka, I want more! Pls more updates, suspense won barb my hair oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.