Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gala - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gala (14415 Views)

Gala Is Made Of 20% Cassava Flour / Gala Is Now N70 / Do You Eat Beef Sausages, Gala And Co? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On May 21, 2010
Ejadamen:

grin grin grin grin Yes I am tongue

At least now i know u better . . . . . .meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Gala by blank(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2010
@ Poster, i will soon be travelling to Naija.
If ur in UK, i could bring some for u and post it to u.
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 1:51am On May 22, 2010
I am in N-america cry, not in UK, u see now . . . . .
Re: Gala by blank(f): 1:59am On May 22, 2010
Sorry, can't help u dere.

Happy searching or u could try and cook it urself. cool
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On May 22, 2010
I would do it, if i know how to.
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On May 24, 2010
Pleasure is not happiness. It has no more importance than a shadow following a man.
Re: Gala by yjay(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2010
i used to like gala too sha but not anymore, one advice though fhemmy stay off all the other brands,,,,,,rubbish ni won.
Re: Gala by segzicres(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2010
i doidn't know people are addicted to the 'ish like that.
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On May 25, 2010
yjay:

i used to like gala too sha but not anymore, one advice though fhemmy stay off all the other brands,,,,,,rubbish ni won.

You mean they have other brands?
Gala na Gala any day oh
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On May 25, 2010
segzi cres:

i doidn't know people are addicted to the 'ish like that.

You wont understand
Re: Gala by yjay(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You mean they have other brands?
Gala na Gala any day oh

i was refering to the other impersonators jare grin grin grin like the chopsy & co, dont even give 'em a consideration, stick to the UAC gala!!!!!!!
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On May 26, 2010
yjay:

i was refering to the other impersonators jare grin grin grin like the chopsy & co, dont even give 'em a consideration, stick to the UAC gala!!!!!!!

Thanks Sis.
But even the fake one, i no fit get cry cry cry
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2010
Na wa for all una oh, so no one could volunteer to send me some gala . . . . . Now i know say i no get friend for NL
Re: Gala by yjay(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2010
ll make u a deal, if u get the aveeno cream, i ll get u some gala, DEAL?
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
How many boxes of gala will i get for one tube of Aveeno?
Re: Gala by yjay(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How many boxes of gala will i get for one tube of Aveeno?

lol, carton ke? we talking pieces here pal grin, u get 20-25 pieces of gala for a jar of aveeno creamy moisturising oil
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2010
See ojoro of highest order . . . Cheating
Re: Gala by Lacrissa: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ Poster
I have a friend that came from Nigeria and brought lots of gala for someone so I was only able to get like 5 from her and have eaten 2 cheesy I wish i could help here but they are tempting.
noticed Gala changed the old wrapper.
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2010
Lacrissa:

@ Poster
I have a friend that came from Nigeria and brought lots of gala for someone so I was only able to get like 5 from her and have eaten 2 cheesy I wish i could help here but they are tempting.
noticed Gala changed the old wrapper.

Thanks for rubbing it in oh.
I am sure if i see gala now, i might not even recognize it, i have not seen gala for over 5 years . . . . cry
Re: Gala by Lacrissa: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for rubbing it in oh.
I am sure if i see gala now, i might not even recognize it, i have not seen gala for over 5 years . . . .  cry

I'm not rubbing it now, just saying the truth cheesy

By the way where r u located? I have a friend I told that when his mumsy is coming, to bring some gala, he said he has people that come almost every now and then and I mentioned the gala to him, he said sure. So just in case that works out, you might be lucky to fulfil your long dream of eating some gala grin
Re: Gala by james1(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2010
Hi.if you can take a few in your hand luggage then boon the thing and proceed to eat gala like crazy anytime you come around.in that case I suggest you eat for all the time you know you did miss it for.abi?
Re: Gala by MissyB1(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2010
Re: Gala by yjay(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2010
Fhemmmy:

See ojoro of highest order . . . Cheating

ojoro no way, i think its a fairly reasonable deal o!
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
Lacrissa:

I'm not rubbing it now, just saying the truth cheesy

By the way where r u located? I have a friend I told that when his mumsy is coming, to bring some gala, he said he has people that come almost every now and then and I mentioned the gala to him, he said sure. So just in case that works out, you might be lucky to fulfil your long dream of eating some gala grin

Send some to the MD Area.
Even if you send am to NJ area, i will get them
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
james1:

Hi.if you can take a few in your hand luggage then boon the thing and proceed to eat gala like crazy anytime you come around.in that case I suggest you eat for all the time you know you did miss it for.abi?

Well, that is what ammo do when next i visit Nigeria, i will eat gala morning, noon and night
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
Missy B:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/69443_40naira_gala_jpga11a4801a3243b0edb22bc7f5cd9c1e1

Hehehehe!!!

Now i know you are my biggest enemy, now i know you are the most wickedestest person that talk to me.
Chei, how cld you torment human being like this.
God will fight for me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . See gala
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2010
yjay:

ojoro no way, i think its a fairly reasonable deal o!

Why u mean like this now, haba
Re: Gala by tpiah: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
thanks to this thread (reminding me of gala), i made some sausage rolls using a googled recipe.

they turned out ok, though i found them a bit heavy on the stomach. Should have used less meat and a lighter crust like the nigerian type.

all you need is sausage of your choice, seasonings and pastry.

Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
tpiah:

thanks to this thread (reminding me of gala), i made some sausage rolls using a googled recipe.

they turned out ok, though i found them a bit heavy on the stomach. Should have used less meat and a lighter crust like the nigerian type.

all you need is sausage of your choice, seasonings and pastry.

I think i need to try this out.
I beg, post the recipe and the procedure and ammo try it.
If i cant get gala, i could at least get laga from my own making. . . .
Re: Gala by tpiah: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
recipe:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1641,132190-249194,00.html

or you could go with the plainer version on wiki, buy pre-seasoned sausage meat, wrap in it in the pastry, and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_roll

very simple but quite a heavy meal.

i may need to work the calories off.
Re: Gala by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
tpiah:

recipe:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1641,132190-249194,00.html

or you could go with the plainer version on wiki, buy pre-seasoned sausage meat, wrap in it in the pastry, and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_roll

very simple but quite a heavy meal.

i may need to work the calories off.

I will surely try it.
Thanks . . . . At least this will do till i see gala for Lagos
Re: Gala by tpiah: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2010
you're welcome.

it's very uncomfortable having cravings for something i cant get, so its sausage roll until i land in lagos or maybe london and eat gala.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / Nutritional Value Of Pepper / How To Cook Moringa Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.