Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? (726 Views)

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning / Female Masturbation - Things You Should Know / 15 Female Masturbation Tips That Will Take You Over The Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by oyetpel(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
I understand that masturbation can become addition, but normally it gives the masturbator the pleasure he/she desires to a point.

So many times especially on NL, there many threads condemning masturbation for MALES.

Bur does it occur to anybody that FEMALES too take part in these act? yes, and i think females masturbate the most, and to be candid its easy for them, because they own the honey pot, so they can insert any object inside to pleasure themselves.

I saw a comment on NL the other day from a female moniker saying 'does it occur to married men that after they cum, most wives are yet to reach orgasm, the wives had to finger to pleasure herself' after Hubby's dîck must have become flaccid.

Married women, teen girls, single mothers, personalities(pastor's wife, teachers, nurses, lecturers, alhajas, etc) all masturbate. Infact i don't know the percentage to give, but its sure will be over 50%.

so, WHY is female masturbation not rebuked like males own?
Re: Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by ubunja(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2018
coz male masturbation if encourged will leave millions of women without husbands. then who'll impregnant these women and keep the population going?
if men dont masturbate then they stay ever lusting towards women and controllable.
Re: Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2018
ubunja:
coz male masturbation if encourged will leave millions of women without husbands. then who'll impregnant these women and keep the population going?
if men dont masturbate then they stay ever lusting towards women and controllable.

Hahaha Ubunja

I actually believe society places an aura of deceny of ladies and would rather choke to death than imagine females have any form of sexual pleasure outside/without a man, hence society prefers to remain in a trance than imagine females engage in it or enjoy it.
Re: Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

I don't know... I have no answer for that..But i really love watching my hubby doing it. cheesy
Re: Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2018
I will ask professor for the answer

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female Masturbation Not Rebuked Like Male's Own? by DivinelyBlessed: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I will ask professor for the answer
Lol. You don jonze

(1) (Reply)

I Love Food More Than Having Girlfriend,Cost 4000 To Buy / Male & Female Virgins; Which Are More Scarce In Nigeria? / Types Of People You Should Avoid At All Costs- "Pessimistic People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.