Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? (1638 Views)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Source - .COM

So I was Hot, as I had been for the past 1 month, I haven’t seen my girlfriend since last year. Long distance sucks and I promised to be faithful. I had held on for like forever dunno what happened but I have been Hot like a lot lately I felt sperm was gonna come outta my ears.

All of a sudden, I heard music playing from a close distance from my house. I had always heard it every night but didn’t pay attention but this time it caught my attention, so I figured by this time being 11pm it must be a LovePeddler house. I reasoned with myself for awhile about the rubbish i was about to do, but i was damn Hot. I figured only a Mouth Gig would do. At least I can get this sperm outta me. I took out 1k from my wallet and started out. I got there and I stood outside, it was dark, I was canvassing the area, a bit tensed but I don reach be say I don reach.

Then i saw one girl, 5ft, petite, wearing bum shorts and a tank top,my type. I called her.
“I’m looking for a girl” I said

“for what” she replied.
“for sex” I said.
“I dey come make I go piss” was her reply.
I watched her go into the darkness so I chilled. She came back and I said “I want head o”
“1k” was her reply.
“for ordinary head” I said.
She looked at me and said “ordinary head”?? in an angry tone and went away.

I silently shouted “come back”….”.
“Unbelievable” I said to myself. Someone cannot price here too.
I was still outside the place waiting for her or another girl to pass. A guy came out obviously enjoying himself.

I approached him and asked “how far u dey work here?” He said no,I explained why I was there and he said I have to enter inside that none would come out to see me. All I wanted was a Mouth Gig! How hard could it be?

I entered still looking for the first girl I encountered. He took me inside and showed me their rooms, I saw some pretty ugly ones.
Yikes,I wasn’t satisfied so I came back to their bar and chilled. I approached another one.

She looked fine. “how far I want head ” I whispered into her ear.
“Make i give you my head ??” she said.

She didn’t seem to understand so I repeated myself. She seemed confused so I said “I want make you suck my prick”

“with my mouth??” she responded.

I looked at her and said yes,she declined the offer and walked away,looking at me in a funny way. Then , alas, the first one came back,”how far na, why u waka leave me” I said.

“u no talk well na” she replied.
I was like, oya make we go na
I thought she understood my need of just Mouth Gig. My greatest mistake. she led me through a crooked path smiling to her colleagues though,she don get customer na,I thought to myself.

I wished I was shorter so nobody could see me but I am damn 6ft’ 2’….into a crooked room with no light she led me.

“u no even get light” i said.

“if i put light now u go say make i off am” she said.

I took off my shorts and underwear and lay on the bed.

Let’s get this over with, then she took off her panties and skirt as I looked on…”I no wan Bleep o” I said. She started applying some sort of lotion to her vagina hurriedly. I was scared

Jisos! this is just my first time, I could see STDs already on me. I thought she was gonna jump on me and rape me. There were like 30 condoms on the table beside her. I repeated myself boldly this time “I NO WAN Bleep O”

“which one be you no wan Bleep, abeg all Bleep na Bleep ” she said with her calabar accent…

“.I just want a Mouth Gig,” I said.
“no be if I massage am for you with my hands till you release” she said showing me the lotion she already applied to her vagina on her hands.

“pay before service” she said and repeated herself twice…….I stood up and wore my shorts…

“e be like u no understand wetin I mean” I said.

I stood up to leave. She became angry…

“after you don see my unclothedness u no wan come do again,come commot make I see you”…she said,

I was almost crying……then she barred the entrance to the door ready for a fight and started shouting with her calabar accent,…immediately like a revelation I remembered all the stories in the news on nairaland and LIB of people that got killed or disgraced by prostitutes for refusing to pay.

Oh the horror and embarrassment in a LovePeddler house and nobody knows me here. They will just kill me for nothing. I stood up from the bed i once laid, brought out 1k from my wallet gave her and walked out.

“u no wan massage again” she shouted. Prolly the easiest 1k she will make this night.

I came out of the brothel people that watched me go in looking at me coming out in like 1 minute. I felt like a one minute man.

So i bowed my head in shame and started walking to my house……halfway through my walk the time is 11:53pm I started laughing at myself,…but how do people do this? I asked myself.
I burst into laughter and looked up to the heavens. I’m sure I could hear God laughing at me……so I got back to my house and I swear I’m no longer Hot.

If he had gotten the Mouth Action from the prostitute, would it be considered cheating?

READ MORE: http://www..com/2018/02/my-experience-can-getting-oral-sex-from.html

Re: My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

So, do we have to read this long epistle juz for 1 kweshun abi?

1 Like

Re: My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? by BlackAdam55(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2018
that is not cheating it's call trade by batter tongue
Re: My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2018
She looked fine. “how far I want head ” I whispered into her ear. “Make i give you my head ??” she said.

This cracked me up walahi!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Father, Son In Fight Over ‘prostitute’ (photo) / Masturbation Is Not More Evil Than Fornication / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.