Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2682 Views)

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife / Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Towncrier007(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
You must have heard stories of how some persons fall in love with these sex workers and later get married,but we really don't follow up the aftermath of the stories if these girls make a good house wife. My question to Naira landers; Can such sex workers make a good home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by CaptainGOOD: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maybe.. but be certian that ur dick alone wont satisfy her

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by wolesmile(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
I have seen cases of supposedly good housewives turning their matrimonial bed to meeting place for other men. I have seen women from well brought up homes turning out to be bad mothers. A fact remains that motherhood is not about your profession or your past. It's about knowing that your immediate family comes first in whatever you do.
Majority of the women that go into prostitution enter the trade due to circumstances and the will to survive. Being a prostitute has nothing to do with their libido.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Amajerry83(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by emerald2014(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
y not but it depend on how she want it if she really want to settle down fine for her n d man cos we all have our bad past too
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Mutuwa(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Towncrier007:
You must have heard stories of how some persons fall in love with these sex workers and later get married,but we really don't follow up the aftermath of the stories if these girls make a good house wife. My question to Naira landers; Can such sex workers make a good home

Well..every saint had a past,and some sinners may have a future.
Marry one and testify.Any answer you may get here,may not really be true.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by PatriotTemidayo: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is a dicey inquisition, and if it goes wrong, it could be fatal.

Its like asking if a goat will be a good roommate to a piece of yam.

Except she sincerely, based on faith and brain-resetting incidence, decided to repent and lead a good life, if you're the one that convince her to change, your name is SORRY.

Cuz any day she's hurt, angry or unhappy, she'll bounce back to her ALMA MATA.

The truth is, the work takes away MANNERS and CHARACTER from them.

They're saucy and too mouthed. Nagging 101 is their prerequisite logo and disrespect for your family will be their code. The truth is, because of their past, they'll think everyone will spite them, hence, they wouldn't want your family around you. If you're not ready for these facts, please...........

Why not steer clear of that loop, woman done finish for this life?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by adepeter2027(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Prophylactic measures are good
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Gettreadyy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
It is possible, if you are financially buoyant and you accept and love her for who she really was or is...

but personally I can't turn a hoe to a wife.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
One of my maternal aunt was formerly a LovePeddler before her husband saw her and changed her life. She even became an evangelist. Its possible, some are good at heart.p

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Towncrier007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalasticlala please come and educate your children
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by driveiwe(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Towncrier007:
Lalasticlala please come and educate your children
Lalasticlala has become your Dad right?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by DavGrace(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nop
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by KevinDein: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
wolesmile:
I have seen cases of supposedly good housewives turning their matrimonial bed to meeting place for other men. I have seen women from well brought up homes turning out to be bad mothers. A fact remains that motherhood is not about your profession or your past. It's about knowing that your immediate family comes first in whatever you do.
[b]Majority of the women that go into prostitution enter the trade due to circumstances [/b]and the will to survive. Being a prostitute has nothing to do with their libido.
Actually almost everybody goes through difficult and challenging circumstances in life. It takes a person with no morals and self dignity to resort to sleeping with strangers for money.

There is literally no justification for prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Greatzeus(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yes
Prostitution is bad,we all know that.But not all prostitutes became what they are because they love random sex or to make easy money,some did it because of circumstances.Not as if any excuse for prostitution is cogent enough though.
I mean how bad can it be?
As an undergraduate,I saw girls using their bodies like wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by wolesmile(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
KevinDein:

Actually almost everybody goes through difficult and challenging circumstances in life. It takes a person with no morals and self dignity to resort to sleeping with strangers for money.
There is literally no justification for prostitution
Let's just be thankful to God for not putting us through a situation too difficult to endure.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by lenghtinny(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gettreadyy:
It is possible, if you are financially buoyant and you accept and love her for who she really was or is...

but personally I can't turn a hoe to a wife.
How can you love a hoe for who she really is

Life is very simple but na human being dey make am complicated
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
90% of naija gals are prostitutes na

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's a risk but just be ready to dance to the sound of surugede when the time comes because it will surely come ( your children DNA test) . For me, No Go Area. I will never try it cos a pig is always and will always be a pig .
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Gettreadyy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
lenghtinny:
How can you love a hoe for who she really is

Life is very simple but na human being dey make am complicated
how's are humans, some are good, some bad
remember na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Gettreadyy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gettreadyy:
hoes are humans, some are good, some bad
remember na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? by Divay22(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
That's what i have to say..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint! / See This Skinny Man's Jaw-dropping 4 Months Transformation (pics) / My Ex Once Said The First 2-3 Days Either Before Or After Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.