Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Enjoyed Being Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoyed Being Raped (9293 Views)

I Enjoyed A Prego Today Best Time Ever / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoyed Being Raped by lordsterlin(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2018
I unintentionally enjoyed rape infront of my husband and that was the end of my marriage

From a reader sho needs advise.

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin.

I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn't know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life.

I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn't listen.

It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn't so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn't know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn't been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times.

I don't know what happened, if it was my village people that pursued me, but all I can say is that I haven't had such with my husband. My husband gave me the beatings of my life after they robbers left. He called me unprintable names, I am a prostitute, he didn't know I was an ashawo.

He can't marry an Ashawo. I was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings . My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. I was Damaged .How could such a thing happened to me? What was responsible for me enjoying being raped and even coming as a result of it? How could I even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? These were the questions I kept asking myself.

When I got discharged I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband , involved my parents but he swore instead of staying with me he will rather die. That I am a disgrace to his life.

My husband is a rich guy, so when our divorce news broke out, while I was denying it, he kept telling everyone one that I am a LovePeddler. It took me months to accept my predicament and move on. I am still healing, still seeing my therapist. But one thing I know is that I am not what my husband says I am.

I am just a woman who was sexually starved. I did not pray to be raped, but it was the turning point of my life . I just feel like sharing this with you my family because it will help me . Pls don't judge me, because you don't know my pains. By January I will be through with the divorce . I just want you all to wish me well with my new life. I pray to find Love in the nearest Future.

1. What could she have done differently?

2. Was it a crime for her to enjoy rape sex like that?

3. Was the husband being fair to her?

4. Was divorce the only way out?
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Mad madder maddest

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2018
Chisos!!!! I am short of saliva,words name it
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by coolestofall(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Husband b like, what I've been unable 2 do in eight yrs, one nigga did within d space of an hour.

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2018
I dont know if this is condemnation but i ask: "how would you have felt if you were in ur husband's shoe."?
Because thats the most disgusting thing ever!! Ewww.....if u were that sex starved y didnt you cheat behind him [not moan and beg for more in his presence,u no try na] at least that is lenient enough.
Divorce isn't the only option if u want to make it square tell him u are ready to watch him bang a lady in ur presence. Trust me he would fall for it if he doesnt, increase the number of women till he agrees.
THANK ME LATER....LOL

4 Likes

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Gucciqueen38, twoclans bimberry1307 bibidear cyndy1000 kimberlywest lonewolf23 lovingyouhun

Am sorry guys but i think u should check out this hilarious "story that touches"
and b4 i 4get happy val to all of you

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Rawshal(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
This one strong oo

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
I dont know if this is condemnation but i ask: "how would you have felt if you were in ur husband's shoe."?
Because thats the most disgusting thing ever!! Ewww.....if u were that sex starved y didnt you cheat behind him [not moan and beg for more in his presence,u no try na] at least that is lenient enough.
Divorce isn't the only option if u want to make it square tell him u are ready to watch him bang a lady in ur presence. Trust me he would fall for it if he doesnt, increase the number of women till he agrees.
THANK ME LATER....LOL
Weldone oo, she will definitely thank you later cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
Gucciqueen38, twoclans bimberry1307 bibidear cyndy1000 kimberlywest lonewolf23 lovingyouhun

Am sorry guys but i think u should check out this hilarious "story that touches"
wink Thanks for the mention.. Happy Valentine
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:

I just saw it. Thanks for the mention. I'm really speechless now. But in all, I don't blame the man neither do I blame the lady. They both had good reasons for their actions. Happy Valentine to you also.
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by busky101(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:

I just saw it. Thanks for the mention. I'm really speechless now. But in all, I don't blame the man neither do I blame the lady. They both had good reasons for their actions. Happy Valentine to you also.
lol....happy Valentine sweetie
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by IamAirforce1: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2018
You held the robber tight and was moaning while he was banging you infront of your husband .. and you said you're not an irresponsible woman?

You didn't even pretend like you weren't enjoying it .. Smh

You're a dog .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by bimberry1307(f): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2018
Omo! this one pass strong. chai, u shouldn't have begged for more nau even though you can moan a little since you've never experienced such before. i won't blame you much sha because some men are wicked. they will leave their partner hanging especially if they climax first. men are supposed to guide a woman to climax before they cum but no, always selfish. it's partly the man's fault too. my opinion though, don't judge me o.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:

thank you
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Weldone oo, she will definitely thank you later cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

How come she's not talking about STD?

The pounding really reset her brain

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
busky101:
lol....happy Valentine sweetie

cheesy Happy Valentine dear. grin So, when am I getting my gifts?
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
thank you

You're welcome.
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by busky101(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:

cheesy Happy Valentine dear. grin So, when am I getting my gifts?
me that is almost heartbroken angry don't worry wait until I come back online sha
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2018
busky101:
me that is almost heartbroken angry don't worry wait until I come back online sha

Almost heartbroken? A whole you? That's not possible.

cool My boss cannot be heartbroken!
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by busky101(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2018
KimberlyWest:

Almost heartbroken? A whole you? That's not possible.

cool My boss cannot be heartbroken!
lmao......dont worry, I will gist you about it when I get back online!!!
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2018
busky101:
lmao......dont worry, I will gist you about it when I get back online!!!

cool Gossip!!!

I'm waiting to hear the juicy tales.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by OgahBohz: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2018
I don't even know what the topic is about ...

all I know is that ...
the op I telling lies ...
daz all

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
Continue Lying...

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by GreenArrow1(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2018
It is very easy to know that this story was written by a male person.
The language structure and the mannerisms used in expressing the woman's point of view betray the erotic fantasies a man has with regards to encounters of wild sex and the likes. Op, put this into considering when next you are writing such fictional pieces.

5 Likes

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Twoclans(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:

Happy Valentine Cadec007 kiss wink
Wishing you a fun filled day
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by MLK22555: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Craze Everywhere, Na Big Prick and better action plus the stupidity inside u wan spoil ur Marriage not Rape my sister
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by lordsterlin(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2018
bimberry1307:
Omo! this one pass strong. chai, u shouldn't have begged for more nau even though you can moan a little since you've never experienced such before. i won't blame you much sha because some men are wicked. they will leave their partner hanging especially if they climax first. men are supposed to guide a woman to climax before they cum but no, always selfish. it's partly the man's fault too. my opinion though, don't judge me o.

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Bibidear(f): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:

happy val to u too
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Happy Valentine Cadec007 kiss wink Wishing you a fun filled day
thank you
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bibidear:
happy val to u too
thank you
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by cyndy1000(f): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:

Thanks for the mention. happy Valentine's too. I can't really blame the woman Sha but I don't think dirvorce is the best. They should have settled amicably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.