Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Enjoyed Being Raped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoyed Being Raped (9289 Views)

I Enjoyed A Prego Today Best Time Ever / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by COURVOISier(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
liar liar, op's pant is on fire
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Maxi112: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
bimberry1307:
Omo! this one pass strong. chai, u shouldn't have begged for more nau even though you can moan a little since you've never experienced such before. i won't blame you much sha because some men are wicked. they will leave their partner hanging especially if they climax first. men are supposed to guide a woman to climax before they cum but no, always selfish. it's partly the man's fault too. my opinion though, don't judge me o.
some woman are not left out of this, immediately you give them orgasm, they are tired. So you shouldn't base your argument on men alone.
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by shinningstar(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
the Lord will restored her honor. satan is a loser
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by pennywys(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
lordsterlin:
I unintentionally enjoyed rape infront of my husband and that was the end of my marriage

From a reader sho needs advise.

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin.

I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn't know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable sex life.

I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn't listen.

It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn't so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn't know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal.

I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn't been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times.

I don't know what happened, if it was my village people that pursued me, but all I can say is that I haven't had such with my husband. My husband gave me the beatings of my life after they robbers left. He called me unprintable names, I am a prostitute, he didn't know I was an ashawo.

He can't marry an Ashawo. I was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings . My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. I was Damaged .How could such a thing happened to me? What was responsible for me enjoying being raped and even coming as a result of it? How could I even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? These were the questions I kept asking myself.

When I got discharged I met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband , involved my parents but he swore instead of staying with me he will rather die. That I am a disgrace to his life.

My husband is a rich guy, so when our divorce news broke out, while I was denying it, he kept telling everyone one that I am a LovePeddler. It took me months to accept my predicament and move on. I am still healing, still seeing my therapist. But one thing I know is that I am not what my husband says I am.

I am just a woman who was sexually starved. I did not pray to be raped, but it was the turning point of my life . I just feel like sharing this with you my family because it will help me . Pls don't judge me, because you don't know my pains. By January I will be through with the divorce . I just want you all to wish me well with my new life. I pray to find Love in the nearest Future.

1. What could she have done differently?

2. Was it a crime for her to enjoy rape sex like that?

3. Was the husband being fair to her?

4. Was divorce the only way out?
why the lies?
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by lonewolf23(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
cyndy1000:

Thanks for the mention. happy Valentine's too. I can't really blame the woman Sha but I don't think dirvorce is the best. They should have settled amicably.
happy val to you too
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am an an Alpha and u are a lonewolf23......are u thinking wat i am thinking? IFYKWIM!!
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by lonewolf23(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
Gucciqueen38, twoclans bimberry1307 bibidear cyndy1000 kimberlywest lonewolf23 lovingyouhun

Am sorry guys but i think u should check out this hilarious "story that touches"
and b4 i 4get happy val to all of you
happy val to you too
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by lonewolf23(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cadec007:
I am an an Alpha and u are a lonewolf23......are u thinking wat i am thinking?
IFYKWIM!!
maybe
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
lonewolf23:
maybe
lol
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
lonewolf23:
happy val to you too
thanks
Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
I listened to this story few days ago on radio and I was pissed of by the comments from the listeners especially from a matured woman.

The OAP before narrating the story defined Rape and used the terms "without consent" and then went on to narrate the story .

The woman said she enjoyed the sex.. That means she gave consent as it was taking place because you cannot derive pleasure in something and at the same time not give consent to it.

Ok, she forgot the part that armed robbers robbed her house when she was "having sex" (i wont call that rape) with the robber, what if her kids were also raped in her presence before her, and then she was raped after? Will the idiot tell me she will enjoy the fvcking sex?

Let's be realistic here. I swear if I were the judge, I would approve the divorce with immediate effect.

Need I mention, the OAP also mentioned that the woman even held onto the rapist and begged for him not to stop. Can u imagine.. All these happened in front of her husband as he was being tied to a chair.

Cmon.. Let's not act like fools. If you blame the man then you are saying that rape has advantages, and its ok for people to rape so that they can discover their loopholes during sex.

For me, that wasn't a rape case.

Answering your questions

1. For the fact that it was a robbery scene, that alone should have put her off the mood .. Women say pre-intimacy is needed to achieve orgasm, They lied!!! that means if a woman is so tired, her husband can just forcefully demand sex and make her to orgasm only with thrusting.

2. It wasn't a crime for her to enjoy the sex iudging by the definition of crime. But I would use the word "madness"

3. Yes he acted fair to my disposition

4. For a woman to throw away all her five senses for the pleasure of sex in an unfortunate situation such as robbery, yes, the divorce was a perfect option.
Thanks and God bless.

Cc: lordsterlin

1 Like

Re: I Enjoyed Being Raped by Cadec007(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
dingbang:
I listened to this story few days ago on radio and I was pissed of by the comments from the listeners especially from a matured woman.

The OAP before narrating the story defined Rape and used the terms "without consent" and then went on to narrate the story .

The woman said she enjoyed the sex.. That means she gave consent as it was taking place.

Ok, you forgot the part that armed robbers robbed your house, what if her kids were also raped in her presence before her, and then she was raped after? Will the idiot tell me she will enjoy the fvcking sex?

Let's be realistic here. I swear if I were the judge, I would approve the divorce with immediate effect.

Need I mention, the OAP also mentioned that the woman even held onto the rapist and begged for him not to stop. Can u imagine.. All these happened in front of her husband as he was being tied to a chair.

Cmon.. Let's not act like fools. If you blame the man then you are saying that rape has advantages, and its ok for people to rape so that they can discover their loopholes during sex.

For me, that wasn't a rape case.

Thanks and God bless.

Cc: lordsterlin
lol i agree it just to despicable. In his presence fa!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.