Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian (5464 Views)

British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2018
UPDATE

As stated in that article, intel indicated that a coin exchange will be opened on the 16th of February 2018, which would make Bitcoin acquisition cheaper for Nigerians using an Altcoin as the basis for this reduced price. The identity of this Altcoin is still known to only a select few who by virtue of their activities in this space, are more likely to get this intel first-hand.

So what is the new development we have to report?

As predicted, the said coin exchange is up, and it seems the technical team are of the belief that they still need to do some testing, so it has not been made open to the public yet. Since the site is up however, it shows that the intel was spot on, but we have to keep digging further to know why the need for more testing. Be that as it may, it is clear that the general public will soon get access, and then we can start seeing the effect this will have on the investment stated in the previous article.

Secondly, the exact Altcoin the young sage invested in has indeed been chosen as the basis and asset for making Bitcoin cheaper for Nigerian. What this simply means is that the young man has got another one 100% correct.

Here is a screenshot of the website as it is this morning 17/02/18

1 Share

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2018
What next?

As stated in the first article, we will keep monitoring the progress of this exchange and the real estate project, and also monitor the growth of the sages investment.

Our readers who have joined us in the engine room get to decide for themselves if they would like to invest as little as N5,000, and up to any amount of their choosing on this Altcoin asset, in line with the sage’s investment drive. In the engine room, we will try to guide readers and facilitate access to even small amounts of Altcoin where possible.

In addition, they will get intel on at least one of his next investment plans, and get to make investment decisions long before the “masses” come on board. Of course, when the “masses” come in, gains on such assets usually thin out.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by pandj(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
So how can one come on board?
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by All4good: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
grabdbull:
Thanks for keeping the thread going.

Today is the 16th, and hopefully, before midnight today, a coin exchange which tallies with the intel supplied will be opened somewhere in the world.

This exchange will make it a lot cheaper for Nigerians to obtain bitcoin.

I'll keep monitoring developments, and hopefully, there won't be a delay in the launch.

TBC people una no dey taya
Feb 16 isn't the first Date that was set to commence exchange. I can assure you there would yet be a shift or another stage managed selection of some members allowed to trade their coins while others are blocked. Those members you blocked from selling their coins are the same people you have been assuring for 2 years that they are all billionaires. But eventually only your Sage gets to become a Billionnaire while the poor gets poorer.
Which one is engine room again. Another way to raise quick cash from gullible Nigerians.
REPENT

3 Likes

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by EdDave(m): 2:17am On Feb 18, 2018
There are about 1500 cryptocoins out there. Many have done well, others havent. What's the hush hush about? Name the altcoin already.

1 Like

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
All4good:

TBC people una no dey taya
Feb 16 isn't the first Date that was set to commence exchange. I can assure you there would yet be a shift or another stage managed selection of some members allowed to trade their coins while others are blocked. Those members you blocked from selling their coins are the same people you have been assuring for 2 years that they are all billionaires. But eventually only your Sage gets to become a Billionnaire while the poor gets poorer.
Which one is engine room again. Another way to raise quick cash from gullible Nigerians.
REPENT

Thanks for your contribution and your effort to keep the thread going.

If you go through my posts, you will notice that there are pictures of the coin's chart attached in at least two places. You will also notice the Bitcoin chart and clearly see that these charts are from coinmarketcap.

TBC is not and may never be on coinmarketcap because no serious coin market place regards TBC as a real altcoin. I mean, you can't trade it in an open market.

So no, I don't have any business following TBC investments but will never judge anyone who does.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
EdDave:
There are about 1500 cryptocoins out there. Many have done well, others havent. What's the hush hush about? Name the altcoin already.

Thanks EdDave. I appreciate where your question is coming from.

The thing is this: Most stories are told after the fact, and most will come and tell you how something was achieved. This thread on the other hand is following real-time, the investment footprints of a young man and documenting it. Things may not flow seamlessly, there may be challenges, but at the end, the journey will be documented. The intel I am privy to was not obtained on a platter by this man, and I need to respect that fact.

In the light of this, there are certain things I am not at liberty to hastily disclose and others which I can in a controlled manner. As we go on this journey, the coin will definitely be revealed as we compare its day to day charts vs bitcoin and the dollar.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by All4good: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
grabdbull:

If you go through my posts, you will notice that there are pictures of the coin's chart attached in at least two places. You will also notice the Bitcoin chart and clearly see that these charts are from coinmarketcap.

TBC is not and may never be on coinmarketcap because no serious coin market place regards TBC as a real altcoin. I mean, you can't trade it in an open market.

So no, I don't have any business following TBC investments but will never judge anyone who does.
Thanks for your kind response and directly rebuffing any association with TBC.
I have been a back bencher since the your first post; but hence forth am relocating to the front roll.
Also since it is not tbc / TBC I am ready to put my money where my mouth is. So if you don't mind permit me to enter the engine room. Thanks
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by All4good: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ride on
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
All4good:

Thanks for your kind response and directly rebuffing any association with TBC.
I have been a back bencher since the your first post; but hence forth am relocating to the front roll.
Also since it is not tbc / TBC I am ready to put my money where my mouth is. So if you don't mind permit me to enter the engine room. Thanks

Great to know you are on board. We can track the progress of this investment as it happens real-time.

As for the engine room, you can find the link below. Readers who get into the engine room before 28th February will be getting a great deal as they only get to pay 10% of the indicated price.

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by enolife2(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
grabdbull:

I appreciate your effort to bring information to the table of Nigerians. But the bitter Truth is that you are doing it in the wrong old way.

You can't possible think Nigerians are still in year 1999 - 2008 where Inocent people pay heavily to obtain small to none information, and don't also think you are the only one who know how to trade Crypto Coins in Nigeria for you to ask those who don't know about Crypto investment to enter into Engine room so that you can take advantage of them by charging them heavily. Nigerians are now wise when it come to online business and you can not fool us another more.

to your surprise, the miracle coin you keep as your key secret are Ethereum and Litcoin. this too coins and some other valuable coins are competing to over take Bitcoin.

Any body can easily turn N5000 to N5millions within 1 to 3 years if he invest into the first five coins which have high volume on the the coinmarketCap.

I SEE WHAT YOU SEE, I HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR, I KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT CRYPTO COIN INVESTMENT SO YOU CAN NOT IMPOSE INFERIORITY ON ME

1 Like

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by mistakay: 3:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Scam alert! After opening the engine room link look below you will see more adverts from the op get mtn 1gb for 1 naira get dstv subs for 450 pay later pls only mumu will pay this guy his hard earned 5k for hush hush secret only dem dem sabi. Op you krase how can you claim a secret knowledge of crypto coin that is still rising dont you read the news so many governments have started monitoring cryptos, a single exchange lost $500 mil to a single hacker, banks are closing in on transactions, merchants that were hitherto accepting cryptos as payments have begun rejecting, international card companies are charging heavy dues for crypto purchases is it not plain enough for all to see that the end is near for this crypto charade and you come here to dupe innocent people of their money thunder fire you and your money making secrets mumu!

4 Likes

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by hedonistic: 4:42am On Feb 19, 2018
This is the kind of money I want to hear about in this section, not the coins from Fiverr this or Upwork that.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Thank you all for contributing to the thread.

Like I have maintained throughout this post, the objective is very simple. This thread follows the investment steps taken by one person. I have covered the past, and I am posting regarding his present activities. Surely there will be doubts, and that is the exact reason I am not posting based on past achievement.

Now that simply means they will witness even the challenges faced on the way. It is easy to say in theory - oh, anyone who invests in xyz will make $$$$$, but talk is cheap. That is why we are we are not doing talk, but following the progress.

Looking at the chart I posted which indicated the performance of our coin in the last 3 months, anyone can also download the ethereum or litecoin charts and see CLEARLY that the coin outperformed both by miles in terms of percentages as at the date of comparison.

For the fellow who mentioned adverts on fundscheap, if you took just 1 minute to read those ads, you will realize that those adverts are customer retention strategies for those who decide to obtain those services from there.

Pls guys do me a favor: do not subscribe to the engine room; do not purchase anything from the site; but for those few persons who have showed genuine interest in our journey, we all get to compare the performance of this altcoin vs the already established coins over the course of a few months to one year. This thread hopes to teach a key lesson that with good intel one can gain more traction than following the herd who are running after established markets.

In fact, to avoid petty bickering on this thread, I have immediately removed the link to the engine room. That way, only those who really see value in this will use the link on the first post to navigate there by themselves.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
hedonistic:
This is the kind of money I want to hear about in this section, not the coins from Fiverr this or Upwork that.

Thanks for following the thread.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by hedonistic: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
enolife2:

I appreciate your effort to bring information to the table of Nigerians. But the bitter Truth is that you are doing it in the wrong old way.

You can't possible think Nigerians are still in year 1999 - 2008 where Inocent people pay heavily to obtain small to none information, and don't also think you are the only one who know how to trade Crypto Coins in Nigeria for you to ask those who don't know about Crypto investment to enter into Engine room so that you can take advantage of them by charging them heavily. Nigerians are now wise when it come to online business and you can not fool us another more.

to your surprise, the miracle coin you keep as your key secret are Ethereum and Litcoin. this too coins and some other valuable coins are competing to over take Bitcoin.

Any body can easily turn N5000 to N5millions within 1 to 3 years if he invest into the first five coins which have high volume on the the coinmarketCap.

I SEE WHAT YOU SEE, I HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR, I KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT CRYPTO COIN INVESTMENT SO YOU CAN NOT IMPOSE INFERIORITY ON ME

Interesting. But with the negative forecasts and massive government clampdowns, do you still see cryptocurrencies rising in the foreseeable future? Or is their end very near?
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
hedonistic:

Interesting. But with the negative forecasts and massive government clampdowns, do you still see cryptocurrencies rising in the foreseeable future? Or is their end very near?

Great question. Since 2009, many have called cryptocurrencies a bubble waiting to happen. Recently, facebook stopped accepting adverts of cryptos and even suspending web site links relating to cryptocurrencies. India came out to say they do not recognize cryptos as legal tender. Of course they have never been touted as legal tender, but more of assets.

Some big banks and corporations have stopped allowing their clients to purchase cryptos using credit cards, and only allow debit cards now.

These are not new. Any new technology will face such issues at the early stages.

Notwithstanding, big organizations and people all over the world spend an average of $20 billion on cryptocurrencies every DAY. To make this clearer - Cryptocurrencies attract more money in one day, than the entire Nigerian budget in a year, meaning the market itself has confidence in cryptos.

In the attached screenshots, notice the 24 hour volume of a few coins, and also the total daily volume between yesterday and today.

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by enolife2(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2018
hedonistic:

my dear let no man deceive you that Crypto currency will end. government can not stop Crypto currency. The blockchain technology behind Crypto currency is bigger than any government to ignore it fast transaction benefit. The only thing government can possibly do to Crypto currency is to regulate it. USA tried to stop bitcoin but couldn't rather they are using it secretly for fast transaction and now they are looking for how to legalize and regulate bitcoin

many countries has already legalize Crypto currency.

some banks who tried to stop bitcoin but couldn't, has now embrace the Crypto technology into the banking system

do you even know that Our own GTBANK has started using blockchain technology and has it own Coin known as GTcoin

I will advice you to do more research on legality of Crypto currency in 2017/2018

stay bless
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by enolife2(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2018
grabdbull:
Thank you all for contributing to the thread.

Like I have maintained throughout this post, the objective is very simple. This thread follows the investment steps taken by one person. I have covered the past, and I am posting regarding his present activities. Surely there will be doubts, and that is the exact reason I am not posting based on past achievement.

Now that simply means they will witness even the challenges faced on the way. It is easy to say in theory - oh, anyone who invests in xyz will make $$$$$, but talk is cheap. That is why we are we are not doing talk, but following the progress.

Looking at the chart I posted which indicated the performance of our coin in the last 3 months, anyone can also download the ethereum or litecoin charts and see CLEARLY that the coin outperformed both by miles in terms of percentages as at the date of comparison.

For the fellow who mentioned adverts on fundscheap, if you took just 1 minute to read those ads, you will realize that those adverts are customer retention strategies for those who decide to obtain those services from there.

Pls guys do me a favor: do not subscribe to the engine room; do not purchase anything from the site; but for those few persons who have showed genuine interest in our journey, we all get to compare the performance of this altcoin vs the already established coins over the course of a few months to one year. This thread hopes to teach a key lesson that with good intel one can gain more traction than following the herd who are running after established markets.

In fact, to avoid petty bickering on this thread, I have immediately removed the link to the engine room. That way, only those who really see value in this will use the link on the first post to navigate there by themselves.

have you now See how selfishness is a destroyer of success? so it was just to know ETHEREUM and LITCOIN you ask Inocent people to pay N500 to join engine room. I believe If I did not break your back and mention those coins you for still keep them as your secret key to deceive Inocent Nigerians. I think you now know that we are not in the year 1999 - 2008 and there are people in Nigeria who know what you don't know in Crypto currency investment but they are not using it to make themselves rich in the expense of Inocent people

stop lying those advert are all own by you. You are trying to trick people to pay N500 and subscribe to your email list, then you will start asking to them pay heavily to buy other useless information/products from you

stop taking advantage of Inocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2018
enolife2:

have you now See how selfishness is a destroyer of success? so it was just to know ETHEREUM and LITCOIN you ask Inocent people to pay N500 to join engine room. I believe If I did not break your back and mention those coins you for still keep them as your secret key to deceive Inocent Nigerians. I think you now know that we are not in the year 1999 - 2008 and there are people in Nigeria who know what you don't know in Crypto currency investment but they are not using it to make themselves rich in the expense of Inocent people

stop lying those advert are all own by you. You are trying to trick people to pay N500 and subscribe to your email list, then you will start asking to them pay heavily to buy other useless information/products from you

stop taking advantage of Inocent Nigerians

Sir, you have accused me of selfishness while spreading your wings like a peacock that you busted something, yet in your haste you fail to see that what you have typed and what I said are not the same.

In response to your ethereum and litecoin allusions, I made it clear that anyone can download the charts for these two coins on coinmarketcap for the last 3 months and compare to the two charts I put up on this thread relating to the coin we are tracking, and see for himself that our coin has outperformed these two (ethereum and litecoin) by miles.

I hope you understand now. Kindly try to calm down, read and understand before making accusations.

Secondly, I said it before and I say it again - talk is cheap! I have information and I am sharing this with readers of this thread to track an activity over a period of one year, while comparing it to the growth of other products.

SIR, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY STICK OUT YOUR NECK FOR, why not create a thread and share it instead of bragging that you know when you don't. If your knowledge cannot help any reader of this thread, pls stop derailing the thread, and let people follow our story.

NB: Dear readers, to avoid petty bickering like this pls pls and pls, do not go to the engine room, its only for members of the fundscheap community. That is not the aim of this thread. At the end of the day, I believe one person will learn something with regards to the factors that determined the investment decision of this young Nigerian.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
So guys, from this evening, I'll start uploading charts of our "mystery coin" at least twice a week while waiting for the touted coin exchange to open their site to the public. Hopefully that will happen before the end of this week, but whatever it is, we will keep on tracking the progress.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by leggo: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Buy bitcoin if you want to buy bitcoin. Don't buy the billion club or TBC global and start crying when they scam you. Altcoin Ko EscCoin nii

2 Likes

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 3:15am On Feb 20, 2018
As at a few minutes ago.

Note that one of the criteria he considered while choosing this investment is the number of coins in circulation. Another consideration is the general perception of the asset, i.e. do investors regard it as a coin to hold or speculate on?

Since the number of coins are few compared with other coins, and investors regard this as an asset to hold, you have a situation where prices do not fluctuate anyhow, so even when the coin exchange which wants to adopt this coin as one of its primary markets is still tweaking its site and hasn't opened to the public, prices remain stable.

Projections indicate that getting this to buy at $3000/coin is a great deal.

Things will continue to unfold in a matter of days.

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
There is a new post on fundscheap which I would like to share here, but I'll take a little time to remove certain elements in the post which may be misconstrued by some.

I'll post in a little while once I'm free, but for those who can't wait for me, here is the link.

http://www.fundscheap.com/the-engine-room-altcoin-revealed/
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by Mrfresh04: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm very sure this coin is bitcoin cash BCH. I have been trading it for few months now and it has really been doing well... Op...knows I'm not wrong
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 5:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Mrfresh04:
I'm very sure this coin is bitcoin cash BCH. I have been trading it for few months now and it has really been doing well... Op...knows I'm not wrong

Thanks for your contribution. Bitcoin cash is doing well, however its total circulating volume is way above the limits set as part of the criteria for choosing a coin by the investor.

He wanted something that would appreciate speedily because demand will far outstrip supply as soon as companies put it to actual use. His chosen coin met that particular criteria perfectly.

We just have to wait it out for a few days for its use to commence, and the public to start buying. At that stage, his investment and that of those who got and acted on the information should see a huge spike within a very short period, followed by rapid growth, before the real value of the coin is determined compared to other coins.

Let's do a quick calculation...
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 5:40am On Feb 21, 2018
If BCH has a total circulating volume of over 16m, and demand is so much that its units are broken to bits of 0.0001BCH, sending its price to $1,400 and increasing market capitalization of this coin to $24 billion...

then imagine if events and business creates the same demand for coin x, where coin x is currently well respected, only that the holders are actually waiting for it to be adopted as a means of transaction by at least one big company. Imagine what will happen to the price when this adoption finally happens.

The only difference between coin x and BCH is that total circulation of coin X is less than 10% of BCH, while current market price is less than $300 (a sharp rise from around $1 to reach $100s and maintained at that because holders are keeping faith that it is the future of coins) with capitalization of a few tens of $$$ millions.

So generating the same demand that will take capitalization to just 50% of BCH will set coin x price increasing by at least 50 times its current value in a short while.

I don't know of any other coin (there are definitely some but I don't have that info yet) which price about to take off like that at the moment.

The thing is that once the info becomes public knowledge, people might get to buy at over $3000 per coin x instead of the current <<<$300 those who decided to take action, have already bought it.

The great thing is that the value is still quite low right now, but for how long?
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 5:42am On Feb 21, 2018
grabdbull:
There is a new post on fundscheap which I would like to share here, but I'll take a little time to remove certain elements in the post which may be misconstrued by some.

I'll post in a little while once I'm free, ...

Sorry guys, yesterday was really busy, and I am already preparing to go out today. I'll make good on this post and the charts a little later today.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by Genfront: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Seriously some figures can be scary, especially if you're involved in the crypto world . I've met people who became millionaires in dollars in less than two months.Someone will write about my own financial exploit soon. The aim is to bring money our shores too so that our people will be liberated from abject poverty. If you want to learn how to earn some free money from the crypto space with/ without investing, send a mail to me through the email address in my signature.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Genfront:
Seriously some figures can be scary, especially if you're involved in the crypto world . I've met people who became millionaires in dollars in less than two months.Someone will write about my own financial exploit soon. The aim is to bring money our shores too so that our people will be liberated from abject poverty...

It is an interesting world out there. Helps the average Joe trade without needing a stockbroker. I do hope your story is shared soon, and inspires someone to trade using key facts and figures to guide their decision making process.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2018
So, I'll start sharing the post I talked about.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2018
[size=14pt]The engine room – Altcoin revealed
[/size]

First guys, I must appreciate the way you have embraced the information shared with you with the wonderful feedback you have sent to us. It is a great comfort to know that you are with us on this.

If you do not know what we are talking about yet, then you are new to Fundscheap. Welcome.

Please read this first.
This refers to probably all the articles I have shared on this thread.

So far, we have revealed the nature of the sage’s investment in altcoins to members of the engine room who joined during this promo period and until the promo period ends, we expect this information to be exclusive to the engine room. By 28th of February, the promo ends and no one gets access to the 90% for access anymore. All access to the engine room thereafter is at full 100% of the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Gives Additional Loans To SMEs (Photo) / Tips On Starting An Energy Drink Company Anyone? / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.