Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian (5461 Views)

British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2018
That said, the information we dole out will still be open exclusively to all members of the engine room, at least till March 14th, where we can all safely share the information with anyone we want to. Such an arrangement will allow those of us who want to use the information to stock up on coins do so before the mass market comes rushing in.

While we do not give any buying advice, we gladly quote one of the greatest investors of our time, Warren Buffett who said –

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
and this –

“Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018

It’s that simple. Everyone will tell you to buy Bitcoin, it is good investment. Ask them what their goal is, and how soon it can be achieved and what are the factors that would bring it to play, and they will not have any sensible answer for you.

What they don’t realize is that once the mass market is aware of any investment and key into it, the initiative is gone and the margins thin out seriously.

Don’t get me wrong. Buying Bitcoin is a great idea, only if you know how to work the market and trade it successfully. Cryptos are not for the faint-hearted as losses can be incurred if a buyer is too emotional or sentimental
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018

WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT HIS INVESTMENT?

In analyzing his investment we have been able to demonstrate that his investment in this coin keeps rising even when others are falling. The reason is simple – TRUST.

People trust this coin and many keep it instead of selling it because they already believe it is still selling way below its value. In fact some have argued that the least decent price that would do justice to this coin is $3000 per coin, meaning our readers who decide on their own to purchase this will be talking of more than 10 times their investment as gain as the coin bulks up to current fair price.

A second reason is SUPPLY.

The coin is so limited in supply that the issues of coin dumping which crashed the prices of most major cryptocurrencies in January/February 2018 will not affect it, at least, not at the moment or current price. Achieving a price of $3,000 per coin may change that.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018

FIVE GROWTH DRIVING FACTORS

By and by, five different events are going to further make this coin gain value – starting from the coin exchange being made open to the public, acceptance of the coin for payment for some key assets, activation of a distribution channel, its adoption in the sports betting world, and it will allow Africans to trade on certain exchanges worldwide.

In a short while, we will share all these factors with members of the engine room one after the other and how they will happen.

It will unfold before your eyes as each of these is fulfilled to your benefit.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by Goddys(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=grabdbull post=65260337][/quote]can you assist me on how to start trading. I know virtually nothing about it
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Goddys:
can you assist me on how to start trading. I know virtually nothing about it

Right now, the focus of this thread is to follow this investment we are monitoring and to gather skills while learning some of the factors that determine what to buy and keep. It also highlights the key factor when it comes to investing, which is access to real key information. That can make all the difference. If that is what you want, this is the thread for you.

This will give a proper understanding of how to invest based on knowledge.

If on the other hand, you enjoy the adrenaline rush brought about by taking risks, and want to trade based the price fluctuations in the market, that is another kettle of fish. I may be unable to fully help out in that regards. There are those who have developed some skill in trading and can help in trading, and with a deep search on Nairaland, you can find at least one of such people.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2018
grabdbull:
FIVE GROWTH DRIVING FACTORS

By and by, five different events are going to further make this coin gain value – starting from the coin exchange being made open to the public, acceptance of the coin for payment for some key assets, activation of a distribution channel, its adoption in the sports betting world, and it will allow Africans to trade on certain exchanges worldwide.

In a short while, we will share all these factors with members of the engine room one after the other and how they will happen.

It will unfold before your eyes as each of these is fulfilled to your benefit.

OTHER BENEFITS

Once the engine room is in full gear, we will explore ways to help our readers acquire small quantities of this coin – yes, I already sent the name in the mail, as low as N5000 if possible.

In due time, we will intimate them on the best exchange and the best wallet if safety is their goal.

Don’t let anyone deceive you – your wallet can be compromised, especially if you are being directed by someone who really doesn’t have an idea. You will know them when they make statements like – “Just pick any of the top five coins” or “Buy bitcoin if you will buy bitcoin”. We will try to give as much information as possible to help keep it safe, but the core duty of protecting your wallet lies with you.

They will get information on a killer drive coming very soon, and the success of this initial information I am sharing could be a determinant in at least one person making up his mind on the coming glory.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018

THE KILLER DRIVE.

Some of our readers may decide to squeeze what they can spare and buy just one of this coin for some tens of thousands of Naira, but it will be worthwhile for such readers.

If we can share the journey showing the growth of this coin far above others, then we would have proven that the investment we followed keenly was not based on the same “tombo tombo bas kelebe” principle used by some to make forecasts, but based on sound intel. We will then share key information on a second investment being planned by our man, and this will be freely shared in the engine room.

If a reader's single coin rises to $5,000 or more, and he decides to put it in this new one we are sharing, he is very likely to grow it in multiples, but like we always say, NOTHING IS CERTAIN, and we do not offer any investment advice. Yeah, had to write that because of funny stuff I have witnessed in the past.

1 Like

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2018

CONCLUSION

As it all happens we will track the progress of this exciting endeavor to the benefit of members of this community. It may not be pretty or easy, but nothing good usually is.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys, sorry for not posting for some days. I had been waiting for updates on fundscheap. Good news is that there is some update and I will be sharing it here.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
So here we go...

Here is the third update to our series.

Thank you for embarking on this journey with us as we monitor real-time, an information based investment embarked on by a young Nigerian.

In our last post, we discussed some of those factors that deep intel indicated would come to play and cause a massive growth and gain for the monitored altcoin.

I had hoped that by now the second major factor which is the opening of the coin exchange to the public would have occurred, but this has been delayed. ( The first major factor which showed that the intel was solid was the fact that the website was uploaded even if technical difficulties stopped them from opening to the public)
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
So what caused the delay in opening the exchange to the public?

Well, first of all it has to do with some very positive development, even bigger than I thought. If you consider the altcoin chat forum as revealed to members of the engine room, there are already over 15,000 posts showing that there is confidence in the coin.

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
On that thread, I could see clearly that the entire ****(altcoin) community worldwide had bought into the idea of keying into the Nigerian market space, and this will ensure that a lot of dollars will flow into the Nigerian market from there. This is a key opportunity for Nigerians to earn the much touted foreign exchange.

As if to buttress my point further, their community has actually created two key wallets named after Nigeria as you can see in this picture.

.....gotta run now, but I will post some more later today. If you can't wait for me you can get the info from the link below

http://www.fundscheap.com/third-update-making-a-billion-dollars/
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 5:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Here's the picture from the post above

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 5:42am On Mar 01, 2018
This shows that indeed the coin is already being positioned for the acceptance of payment for some key assets.

All that said, our investigations showed that the exchange is working to integrate a payment system on their platform that will actually allow Nigerians trade directly with Naira, while all the conversions from Naira to dollar to the Altcoin and to bitcoin will be done by the click of a button on their platform, thus making bitcoin far cheaper to Africans than what is currently obtainable in the market.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2018
This integration is rather complex and has delayed the opening of the exchange to the public, but I must say the idea is sound. I was a bit worried about the technical capability of the platform developers, but I got to understand that they created some of the biggest and best coin exchanges in the market today, including bittrex, if I am not mistaken.

Simply put, when this exchange comes on line, it will make bitcoin far cheaper than what Nigerians are currently paying for it. We all know that the high prices are due to uncertainty in the foreign exchange market, so a platform that reduces uncertainty will reduce the price.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Coin parity

In addition, the coin value parity has been explored for key coins in the market, and many believe that *** altcoin may possibly be worth more than bitcoin in 1 year time. It means if you pay $200 – $3000 for 1 *** altcoin, then the value of such an investment may be 50-100 times what it is by that time. Put simply, a N10,000 investment in *** today may be worth N500,000 – N1m in one year time. Great, right? Definitely right. The thing though is this though, I give no investment advise to anyone, so Caveat Emptor, Caveat empty, caveat plenty. I only share information.

For our readers who take advantage of this coin, I believe they will be getting such a great deal. It will simply be like buying Bitcoin for less than 20% of its current value, but then, that is just me talking. Events may prove the thinking and system behind this investment right or wrong in a short while.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Morning guys, there is a post on fundscheap which I would like to share with you.

The topic is:

Best performing cryptocurrency in the last 3 months
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2018
---Almost 140% gain in just 3 months.
---Its comparison with the top ten most capitalized cryptos.
---Data from coinmarketcap as proof.
---Why it remains the best cryptocurrency investment.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Best performing cryptocurrency in the last 3 months.
In continuation of our series tracking how our young sage’s investment choice in a particular cryptocurrency will perform in the next one year after the eagerly anticipated coin exchange opens to the public, I had the opportunity to have a little discussion with him.

I asked our sage why he felt so confident that this coin exchange will come mainstream soon, and why he feels his investment in our mystery coin – let’s call it coinx – will yield him up to that massive return he is expecting within one year of the exchange opening to the public.

In response, he highlighted what it costs people to put up coin exchanges, especially with the customization which focus on making transactions easier for those trading with African currencies, and that those behind the exchange are too reputable to spend so much on a project and then abandon it. What would they tell their shareholders? That they just wasted money?
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Okay, good argument, but I had to raise concerns that this line of reasoning might be sentimental. His answer – an emphatic NO! He said all the development so far, including the adoption of Nigerian wallets for coinx were pointers to this being the right investment to make. In addition, he made it clear that people in the know all over the world have steadily been investing in this coin gradually, increasing in value from less than $1 to around $170 where it currently is.

In fact, he said no coin has performed better in the last 3 months. NO COIN! Not even Bitcoin!

Really?

No coin?

Coinx better than Bitcoin?

How is that even possible?

So for the sake of our readers, we have analysed coinx performance in the last 3 months and compared it with all ten coins with the highest capitalization in the market?
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2018
Using fact, figures and data, which is the best performing coin in the last 3 months?

Let us take the coins one after the other.

Coinx

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2018

-
So here is Coinx. Within 2-3 months, investors have made 137.23% profit compared to the starting point in the image below.

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Amount invested: N1 million

Current value: N2.37 million

Great return within 3 months, but, is it the best? Really?

Let us consider others.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Bitcoin:

Ranked #1 in terms of capitalization

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2018

Current value: N573,000.

So if someone invested N1 million in Bitcoin roughly 3 months ago, the investment would be worth N573,000 today.

On the other hand, the same amount of investment in coinx will be worth N2.37 million.

Coinx outperforms Bitcoin with current value of N2.37 million to N573,000.

Note that coinx chart shows steady growth – almost linear, throughout the three month period, while bitcoin shows steady decline. This is the Bitcoin crash we predicted in this link.

Those with access to the engine room already know the identity of coinx, and some have invested, making more than 20-50% gain within a short time. Those who gained access for free, those who paid only 10% of the price for access, and those who paid full value for access have all received great information which anyone can act upon of his own volition. We do not offer buying advice to anyone.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
By making his investment using facts on the ground, the young sage has been able to outperform Bitcoin investors by a wide margin.

He has looked beyond those who simply ask you to trade crypto, even when they do not have any solid facts to back their advice. He has always regarded such advice as speculation.

So know that informed and calculated risks always trounces speculation every time.

What if some other young persons do not have N1 million to invest in any crypto? Well, know that Fundscheap helps them get some good investment value for some regular daily spending that may not ordinarily have given them any extra value normally. A N1000 spend could have more value than you could imagine.

Click here to know more.
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
There are charts comparing coinx performance in that period with all 10 most capitalized cryptocurrencies.

I'll try to post most of them here today, but if you can't wait for me, check out the article.

http://www.fundscheap.com/best-performing-cryptocurrency-in-the-last-3-months/
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Ethereum:

Ranked #2 in terms of capitalization

Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by grabdbull: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2018

Current value: N559,000.

So if someone invested N1 million in Ethereum roughly 2-3 months ago, the investment would be worth N559,000 today.

On the other hand, the same amount of investment in coinx will be worth N2.37 million.

Coinx outperforms Ethereum with current value of N2.37 million to N559,000.

Note that coinx chart shows steady growth – almost linear, throughout the three month period, while Ethereum shows a lot of fluctuation
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by Xtymaiden: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice work op...
Please how do I join the moving train
Re: Making $1 Billion Dollars. The Real Life Story Of A Nigerian by onibokun10(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Is coinX name of the coin or just a fiction name
How do I join the bandwagon Pls??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WEMA BANK And Its Useless Services... / 3 Ways To Make 100K In 7 Days / Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.