Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC (19127 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / Okowa Commended For Leading Other South-south Govs To Establish Own Security Out / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by Suko110(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
byrron:

It is time to discard what it is and start doing what it ought to be or better still discard federalism entirely if Nigeria can't practice it the way it should be.

I'm so perplexed to read about comments opposing States from excercising it's constitutional powers such as the proposal from Ekiti state.

This is a direct opposition to the entrenchment of true federalism yet this same people clamor for true federalism but abhors all the tenet's that gives room for it to be possible.

Are u saying that tnger constitutionally empowered to make laws for the good governance of their various state's?

Each state house of assembly has the constitutional authority to Set up any body/commission for any purposes it dims fit for the state so what's all the fuse all about if it is not flagrant display of ignorance.
B4 I made my first comment I was not ignorant of facts, just nothing in nigeria is by d books, theory is crap, I hope u hv ur pvc and u knw what to do cm 2019. Im a realist. Peace bro
Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by orisa37: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Very ingenious. Fayiose you have made History. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Suko110:

B4 I made my first comment I was not ignorant of facts, just nothing in nigeria is by d books, theory is crap, I hope u hv ur pvc and u knw what to do cm 2019. Im a realist. Peace bro

Being a realist doesn't mean accepting continues abnormalities as a norm, that will be likened to a defeatist reality.

If theory is crap then there shouldn't be any further need teaching them which is another subtle defeatist ideology.

Having a PVC does not automatically usher in good governance and Nigeria is an outstanding example of how those with PVC's vote base on premodial consideration's.

PVCs solves nothing and if 10year olds have PVCs then ur guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by nwakibie3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

See how mumu IPIGs be? So what will be the effect of Ekiti EFCC? To prosecute Fayemi's administration which is probably the only government apart from the PDP that has ruled the state in recent times (I stand to be corrected)? Will that have any serious effect on the opposition in the state (APC) compared to what effect the federal EFCC would have if it wants to fully witch haunt the opposition (PDP)? When IPIGs are referred to as unintelligent, e go be like yab! See wetin dey amuse una now!

You are a fool.

Stupid man.
Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by SeunDobo(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2018
If dey have EFCC in Ekiti na rubbish work dey go dey do too by hurting yahoo boys rubbish government
Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by melodyogonna(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
new2012:

You and your friend need medications
Absolutely
Re: Ekiti Moves To Establish Own EFCC by new2012: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
melodyogonna:

Absolutely

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police / Are Miftah Bolaji: Group Asks Buhari To Investigate 'Death' Of FCC Nominee / Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.