Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? (1122 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / REVEALED: What Ladies Think Men Want And What Men Actually want!! / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by Africlegend: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
What kind of Ladies do Guys actually Want?

Ask my friend, he would tell you the beauty of finding the right girl.He knows the boon of having a comely lady. Harry would tell you, the right girl is the pretty one, who has high intelligence quotient.The one, who has high emotional slice too. My Homie's dream lady is the soft, humble, gentle, caring and decent young woman. He likes her darling and leany. He likes her shy and neat.

Taking a look at online forums too, guys hurl insults at slay queens, like they dislike them.They call them names.They kick when big boobs are on display.They come out with reproach and scolding, when ladies show up nude. About such girls, someone said, "Most girls naturally no just get sense.Thinking it's all about the booty, mumu.What is the job of the butty, na poo full their o.. what is attracted to poo, flies!! make up, and booty, can only catch a man's attention for a short while, no matter how fine or big! It only takes a woman with intelligence to keep a man, and mold that man into greatness..."

"A woman with a beautiful face is only good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime," some boys would easily lecture. Even, celebrities are quick to reveal how big boobs, catchy boots and sexy figures are just not important. AY, the comedian, recently said to ladies, "wear all the makeup today, you won't find any man, if you are brainless."

This is the confusion. Despite the negative comments from males, Slay queens get rich easily and flaunt their luxuries.Who pays them? guys, right? Most surprising is that they get married in a flash.Who marries them? guys, right? Rich ones for that matter.Whearas, the much dreamt-of good girls are out there, tight, single and waiting. Even, Harry my friend becomes dumb and deaf when he, by chance, sights a big thing. What is the secret? Where lies my ignorance? Do slay queens go extra mile? Are big boobs bags of charm? Do good girls intimidate men with their brilliance? Are men confused, or what actually, do they want?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist. faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy i like

Re: What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by Aspiregreat: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
This kind

Re: What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by Godwinfury(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Aspiregreat:
This kind
lol, like WTF, ur meme is crazy
Re: What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by Aspiregreat: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Godwinfury:

We are not confuse, We go for what we want.
cheesy
Godwinfury:

We are not confuse, We go for what we want.
Re: What Kind Of Ladies Do Guys Actually Want? by ron3434: 6:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Aspiregreat:
This kind
Nice meme dude. Who is she?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out These Sexy Women / How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / My Wife Cooks With Urine To Prevent Me From Cheating Man Lamented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.