Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help (23461 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by iambijo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Optional09:

You have just identified yourself as a terrorist
Good job buddy
me terrorist ?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Castanea(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Xda59:

Otorm is just playing to the gallery to make the world believe he is a good man who love his people when he has not paid his workers for over one year and no single meaningful development on ground to show since he was elected. In case you don't know, the backlog of salaries owed workers have killed more people than fulani herdsmen attacks.

Sorry. Comments like this only expose ignorance and are not helpful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Castanea(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
iambijo:
me terrorist ?

Don't be offended. I will talk to him/her. Perhaps, he/she is yet to go through all your posts here.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Castanea(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Optional09:

You have just identified yourself as a terrorist

Good job buddy

Hello dear. I am from Benue but I can see that, iambijo is different from the others on the forum. Please, don't be harsh on him/her. Thanks.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
wrong!! unless you're ignorant of facts or trying to be hypocritical bias in order to distort history with ur assertation,with the intent and aim to delude certain people on this forum in order to console and feel good about urself..u should have known better!!

-a sitting governor of bauchi state(kashim shettima) security aid were withdrawn for speaking agasint goodluck jonathan not doing enough to provide logistics to counter BH,to the extend that he had to run to Abuja for his safety..check it up

-a sitting governor of adamawa state(murtala nyako) was impeached and security aid withdrawn for speaking against goodluck jonathan..check it up

-federal house of assembly memebers were locked out of chambers and tear gased by the nigerian police for challenging goodluck jonathan policies e.t.c

Ortom,could and should have done a lot better by proving facts and figures to back up his claims that his life is in danger,u just don't go on radio or newspaper and say whatever u feel like..if it was in a western country no one would have taken him serious without any proof

you should restrict urself in a desperate attempt to sow seed of hate and discord among people..not everyone is a illiterate,hypocrite and an IPOB member on this forum..keep ur stupidity and shallowness restricted to ur flat.head IPOB pigs..thank u

shallysgirl:
I just thank God that Ortom stood by his people.
I pray he survives this cause his life is at stake.
This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that a governor will be on the side of the people even in the face of present danger and political relegation.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
rdokoye:

Buhari is Fulani, so he's not too keen on killing his own people; he's defended his people on many occasions, even when they were blatantly in the wrong, so there's no surprise here. Unless you actually believed his campaign speech about being for everyone - you'd have to be really gullible to believe a man can live his whole live as a bigot, then simply change overnight.

You nailed it. Buhari is evil. It is very clear that he has no regards to non-Hausa-Fulanis. I will use this opportunity to call out a friend here.

Bakila, please no vex o. Am gonna call you out here. This was what I was talking about before elections. Buhari is too tribalistic and bigoted to rule Nigeria. Buhari is wicked and full of jaundiced ideas. angry angry angry
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ogbeniolola: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice point bros! Truth is bitter o!...some people will call you ignorant! Till date, none of Ortom's apologists has mentioned any road project, power project, school or hospital project started, completed and commissioned in the three years the man has been in govt! He is shamelessly going everywhere crying about herders crises in benue when in fact the crises is happening virtually everywhere even as far as Central African Republic (CAR).

Ortom has shown he is a weak crises manager; and he has to quit for some other person to come up with fresh idea on how to manage the crises! Benue is not all about Ortom and herders crises!
Xda59:

Otorm is just playing to the gallery to make the world believe he is a good man who love his people when he has not paid his workers for over one year and no single meaningful development on ground to show since he was elected. In case you don't know, the backlog of salaries owed workers have killed more people than fulani herdsmen attacks.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by iambijo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Castanea:

Don't be offended. I will talk to him/her. Perhaps, he/she is yet to go through all your posts here.
kool

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:
This Ortom of a Woman-man is just too weak for my likings, he should vacate that seat immediately and give it to someone more ruthless and brutal, someone who has guts to wipe out those herdsmen from Benue Soil before it is too late.

Be serious. Are you looking for an excuse for a state of emergency to be declared in Benue state and an overwhelming military presence there. Violence doesn't solve violence.
it appears as though an excuse is being sought so that Benue descends into actual war and apparent genocide. We must not give one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Castanea(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Nice point bros! Truth is bitter o!...some people will call you ignorant! Till date, none of Ortom's apologists has mentioned any road project, power project, school or hospital project started, completed and commissioned in the three years the man has been in govt! He is shamelessly going everywhere crying about herders crises in benue that's happening when in fact virtually the crises is everywhere even as far as Central African Republic (CAR).

Ortom has shown he is weak crises manager; and he has to quit for some other person to come up with fresh idea on how to manage the crises!Benue is not all about Ortom and herders crises!

I think you are Yoruba. Why are you so obsessed with Governor Ortom? Or are you Fulani but hiding under a Yoruba username? Identify yourself let me ask you some questions. I hope you can still recognize me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Castanea(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Roronoa:

Be serious. Are you looking for an excuse for a state of emergency to be declared in Benue state and an overwhelming military presence there. Violence doesn't solve violence.
it appears as though an excuse is being sought so that Benue descends into actual war and apparent genocide. We must not give one.

They care less. When they come here and start accusing the Governor of being a weakling, I begin to wonder what exactly they expect him to do being a CSO just by way of mouth. Perhaps, they want him to act foolishly and land in a ditch.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by kokomilala(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fulanization of Nigeria is brewing, but God will blow it away.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
the reason u keep attaching smiling face to ur comments is bcuz non of ur family member is involved and u are happy with the status quo,lets not fool ourselfs,apart from NC,majority of u are not in symphaty with the NC,as u want things to linger on bcuz of ur anti buhari

NC members if u think these people love u then u are highly mistaken,the only thing u have in common is ur hate for Buhari,if u think they really care about the murders then u r wrong

deep down ur heart,majority of these people have never personally pray to God for the killings to stop,but rather will be gloating and secretly praying it continues bcuz of their hate for Buhari..

most of u r on the comfort of ur parlour typing while rejoicing and acting like u care!
Truckpusher:
Like you're pretending not to be aware that these guys are always being shielded by our security agents across this country ?

If slap this your hypocrisy now , dem go say truck pushers na agberos. grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
ItsTutsi:
the reason u keep attaching smiling face to ur comments is bcuz non of ur family member is involved and u are happy with the status quo,lets not fool ourselfs,apart from NC,majority of u are not in symphaty with the NC,as u want things to linger on bcuz of ur anti buhari

NC members if u think these people love u then u are highly mistaken,the only thing u have in common is ur hate for Buhari,if u think they really care about the murders then u r wrong

deep down ur heart,majority of these people have never personally pray to God for the killings to stop,but rather will be gloating and secretly praying it continues bcuz of their hate for Buhari..

most of u r on the comfort of ur parlour typing while rejoicing and acting like u care!
And you also sat in your comfortable zone and read my mind 100%?
You're a hua
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Thinkfree(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
shallysgirl:
I just thank God that Ortom stood by his people.
I pray he survives this cause his life is at stake.
This is the first time in the history of Nigeria that a governor will be on the side of the people even in the face of present danger and political relegation.
But he can't pay salary for 12 months
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by chomaloo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
serious i cry for my father land.why all these killing.we were battling boko haram n now fulani herds men.what is realy wrong with nigeria.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
those fulani herdsmen that are committing the killings are mostly in the bush,u don't get to seem them wondering outside..the ones u see by the roads,farms etc,go about with machete and sticks navigate themselves through bushes
SmartyPants:
By now every southern state is meant to have its own state sponsored and trained militia (even if surreptitiously so). These Fulanis are not to be dealt with with laws when there is no apparatus to bring them before the law! They must be met with force, on the basis of two eyes for an eye!

Wherever fulanis cross into southern territory in the possession of arms this must be considered a declaration of war should be treated as such.

Southern governors are sleeping.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ogbeniolola: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
I am a Nigerian!...and i am not a fan of anybody; all I care about is good governance! On the contrary, you are the one who is obsessed with ortom. And you seem to be more interested in the person and office of ortom rather than good governance in benue!
Castanea:

I think you are Yoruba. Why are you so obsessed with Governor Ortom? Or are you Fulani but hiding under a Yoruba username? Identify yourself let me ask you some questions. I hope you can still recognize me?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by olabrad: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
Idiot ortom,he no go better for all those nigeria politicians that are using the lives of people to play politics.

Can you point to just one fact that proves that ortom is playing politics with this issue? I mean just one
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
hahaha u see I'm a Muslim and I can decide to type whatever I feel like about Christianity at the comfort of my room and nothing will happened bcuz this is a faceless forum,that will not make me a man but a coward

if u want to show me ur a man and u mean what u say,step out of enugu,ur comfort zone and go platue,Zamfara kano etc and say that shit out aloud..thats when I'll know ur a man,not on a useless faceless forum cheesy

COWARD!! cheesy grin
ZZ22:
Comprehension is a big issue for you. Nigeria is an Islamic shithole and i hope you burn for that since anything Islam make you go nuts.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Charly68: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
So truly ,the president can't really help this man,I think he should resign like Zuma .APC over to you..do the needful now
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm a full blooded hausa/fulani,what are those questions u would want to ask?
Castanea:

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
olabrad:

Can you point to just one fact that proves that ortom is playing politics with this issue? I mean just one
if he was PDP he would have done what fayose did.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by orisa37: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Very good Ortom. I wish Akeredolu and the rest of them will learn a lesson or two from this?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Express1086: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
ZZ22:
Comprehension is a big issue for you. Nigeria is an Islamic shithole and i hope you burn for that since anything Islam make you go nuts.
your problem is Islam I pray you get your own solutions
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Troublemaker007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Roronoa:

Benue is already at war and it’s only a matter of time before a full attack is carried out on the entire Benue State. Once Benue is conquered, that’s how they will gradually be shifting their mayhem down to south after dealing with Kogi State. Nigeria is at silent war with foreigners trying to establish an Islamic caliphate and Buhari is aware of this.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by osusuallstars: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
iambijo:
In ekiti state measures has been taken to curve herders and farmers crisis and it was successful, why not benue? why ortom is always crying and blaming others for his failures in his capacity as c.s.o of benue state ? Nobody will help u till when rise up to help yourself or simply you are a drowning man as IG says.
You are a big fool. How is Ortom the chief security officer of the state when he has no control over all the forces in Nigeria buhari give the army, police navy, airforce order on what to do.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by SmartyPants(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
ItsTutsi:
those fulani herdsmen that are committing the killings are mostly in the bush,u don't get to seem them wondering outside..the ones u see by the roads,farms etc,go about with machete and sticks navigate themselves through bushes

What does that have to do with what i posted?
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by TheKingIsHere: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
Why crying to UN that is so far away and won't hear? The coward in benue should come down to Anambra state and cry to Obiano to teach him how to maintain peace in his state.

The same obiano who ordered the farmers to pay N5m to the herdsmen while the farmers will receive N100k back in return. grin

Keep deceiving yourself .

Our government is useless so the people have to defend themselves
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by NonsoWow: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The same obiano who ordered the farmers to pay N5m to the herdsmen while the farmers will receive N100k back in return. grin

Keep deceiving yourself .

Our government is useless so the people have to defend themselves
LOL. Have you heard any Anambra indigene pay that money? Have you heard of herder-farmer killings in Anambra? That is Obiano's common sense at work! Unlike Enugu and Benue states where coward governors are crying for help!
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by Unclerukus: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
iambijo:
does military descend on fayose ? And why refering to islam as shithole here, i'am muslim and fulani and am being fair with what i wrote, you are just dumb for not balancing ur comment fairly.
Islam and corruption are the two problems of this country. Islam is shithole and if your brothers don't desist from making enemies over the country, I'm Afraid the fate of your fulanis would be like the Tutsi people of Rwanda, all tribes would gang up and fvck you all up. I'm educated and I don't mind killing a fulani person myself.
Re: Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help by ItsTutsi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
u seem to generalize it to all fulani herdsmen and not just those specifically doing the killing
SmartyPants:

What does that have to do with what i posted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna / APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / Unknown Gunmen Relocate To Anambra Forests, Partner Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.