Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo (6857 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by sheyitokz(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2020
I am sheyi,i dated a girl living next to my street in oshodi area she hails from calabar my mom was not in support with this girl but i declined my mom and cont dating with her,in our first 3months we never had sex for once i was like SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS anytime she comes to visit me she would stay in the parlor and keep talking abt unimportant issues which i get tired of cos all i 've in mind was abi make i start to "TEAR TEAR" this babe for parlor cos "KANJI" go don almost tear my trouser finish if i tell her lets go inside she would rather say am ok here sitting here babe i felt maybe she no dey the mood.One thursday evening,i visited her on my own without telling her i was coming cos her parents were nt around but i knw she is at home thinking she wz sleeping sha,i opened their door nobody was in the parlor i went further to peep through her room i wz so shocked seeing her sitting on bed with a man in my church just holding both hands all i said was "OKARE" iwo ati pastor,tears rolled down my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by MajesticKris: 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Chai in as much as I tried to grab all you said...
you should have spiced it up a little, but it's obvious..

English no Easy...

thanks it was Nice..

7 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Baloranking(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin

E don happen. The main reason I don't date "too holy" girls.
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by nifemi25(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
That means your holy holy girlfriend is another man sex machine....
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2020
I'm dating a deeper life girl, and we haven't had sex since I started dating her last year September.

It's a long distance relationship though, when I visit her and make any move for sex, she ends up saying she's doesn't want to have sex. But she can kiss for Africa which I don't fancy that much.

In one occasion, I took her to a guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".

I told her let's get a room, but to my greatest surprise, she said No. That she doesn't want to have sex now, that it's been long she had sex and if she goes to the room with me she won't be able to resist me.

Anyway, I let her be. Sex should be mutual afterall. I love her and she's not the "give �" type. Moreover, sex is not why I travel all the way to see her.

I just hope am not being played like the op.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by paqman: 2:56pm On May 13, 2020
If i where you after seeing her with the pastor i go just lock turn dey go my house , i will invite her to my house by hook or crook fucking go occur that day

5 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Bola146(f): 3:04pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin Public toilet
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by gunners160(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:
I'm dating a deeper life girl, and we haven't had sex since I started dating her last year September.

It's a long distance relationship though, when I visit her and make any move for sex, she ends up saying she's doesn't want to have sex. But she can kiss for Africa which I don't fancy that much.

In one occasion, I took her to a guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".

I told her let's get a room, but to my greatest surprise, she said No. That she doesn't want to have sex now, that it's been long she had sex and if she goes to the room with me she won't be able to resist me.

Anyway, I let her be. Sex should be mutual afterall. I love her and she's not the "give �" type. Moreover, sex is not why I travel all the way to see her.

u hope u are not being played? my Bros no hope oo u are being played

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Walexdubia(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2020
sheyitokz:
I am sheyi,i dated a girl living next to my street in oshodi area she hails from calabar my mom was not in support with this girl but i declined my mom and cont dating with her,in our first 3months we never had sex for once i was like SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS anytime she comes to visit me she would stay in the parlor and keep talking abt unimportant issues which i get tired of cos all i 've in mind was abi make i start to "TEAR TEAR" this babe for parlor cos "KANJI" go don almost tear my trouser finish if i tell her lets go inside she would rather say am ok here sitting here babe i felt maybe she no dey the mood.One thursday evening,i visited her on my own without telling her i was coming cos her parents were nt around but i knw she is at home thinking she wz sleeping sha,i opened their door nobody was in the parlor i went further to peep through her room i wz so shocked seeing her sitting on bed with a man in my church just holding both hands all i said was "OKARE" iwo ati pastor,tears rolled down my eyes.

Somebody's problem is another person laughter....

1 Like

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by rookidmart: 5:52pm On May 13, 2020
Maybe they were praying on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by candyguyofficia(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
It's hard to find a loyal girl. Lot of wolf in sheep clothing.

2 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2020
One thursday evening,i visited her on my own without telling her i was coming cos her parents were nt around but i knw she is at home thinking she wz sleeping sha,i opened their door nobody was in the parlor i went further to peep through her room i wz so shocked seeing her sitting on bed with a man in my church just holding both hands all i said was "OKARE" iwo ati pastor,tears rolled down my eyes.

I even thought you caught her making out with another man. This isn't enough reason to tag the poor girl ashawo.

3 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by sexylassie2(f): 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
Na kindergartens full nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Zikar: 6:49pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

A deeper life sister or brother isn't suppose to have a bf/gf.
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by bigcee(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

grin grin grin who is this dude?

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Hisduchess(f): 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
Na kindergartens full nairaland.

Real kindergarten boys undecided
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by noble71(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2020
Scaredd:

In one occasion, I took her to a guest room in a hotel, we kissed, she was turned on and started begging me to hold her nipples. I was like "finally!".m

Use your sense.

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2020
You done lying?
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Victornezzar: 8:19pm On May 13, 2020
Though OP might be right because I've been in his shoes before

But which sane being will leave the door open when they're going in for Knacks
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2020
Cinderella Man
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by zera(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
All this boyfriend girlfriend stories every damn day......lot of pussies niggar out there.

@OP if you like do whatever it is you wanna do.....but make sure you score points with her if not you don jonz.
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by Deandean: 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

I even thought you caught her making out with another man. This isn't enough reason to tag the poor girl ashawo.

Olosho like u...if he catch them naked,u go say was he on her...if he was,u go say dd u see his banana actually enter her...if he said yes,u go say the gal may have been forced or raped(your last resort on the overt victimization scheme list).
Some of u gals re so impossible...
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by duduade: 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
Zikar:

I tire o...

When they wanna marry, there is this their marriage committee both parties go through

All these Jezebels calling themselves holy sisters... Tufiakwa...

Imagine..

3 Likes

Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by GreenArrow1(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
No be small thing o.
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by KristaPretty(f): 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
So you saw her on the bed with the pastor holding hands and you conclude they had sex What if they were praying

Some people mentality sha!
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by sheyitokz(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:
So you saw her on the bed with the pastor holding hands and you conclude they had sex What if they were praying

OLODO PARLOUR NO DEY THEIR TO PRAY ABI CHURCH NO DEY 2 PRAY AGN BAH DUMBFVCK
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by africandictator(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2020
Wow why are you so insecure ? Why man ? Afonjas are not usually this insecure. Why describe another mans daughter as ashawo when you were not even sure she was having sex with other guys. What if you were in the friend zone?
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by clevybrown(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
After fixing all the puzzles in this story, the story doesn't sound true to me... Am too intelligent to believe this fabricated story.
Am not saying such event can't or doesn't happen, but this particular one is a fabricated story... Am out cool
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by clevybrown(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
KristaPretty:

my thought too. Don't mind him, the story doesn't even add up anyways.
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by ukaface(f): 10:26pm On May 13, 2020
Zikar:

lmao......I've encountered lots of deeper life brother and sister,you don't want to be left in shock ,do you?
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by paulolee(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2020
e don happen oo
Re: My Deeper Life Girlfriend Is An Ashawo by yuswrld20(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2020
the pastor might be teaching her sex education pratically

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Pictured Trying To Resist A Curvy South African Lady / Remember The Pretty Lady Locked In A Room For 25 Years Because Of Love / Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.