Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation (536 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by ajaylee1(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2018
So I hav dis girl, shes my bestie, just friends though, she has an igbo boy friend in lag nd she stays in kogi state. d guy hav never com visiting o. but she has visited him once in lag, so I got to knw abt it nd advice her to invite d guy over, she couldnt, afraid of being turned down, by the way d guy hav told her to com to lag before valentine cos d guys birthday is on vals day, but she insisted nd agreed to go a day after val, d guy didnt agree to that but sent her money for transport, fast forward to valentine day, she wished her hbd, use his pic everywhere on social media. but didnt call him, she only sent text message, nd wished him on fb nd everywhere. so when they could talk around 10am. d guy was complaining y she didnt call, d next statement, he dont want to see her in lagos again, nd broke up. now my friend is loosing her mind, she didnt knw where something went wrong nd loves the guy so much. d same guy hav weeks ago told his friend on whatsapp that is he mad to marry the girl, nd d girl saw it on d friends phone, bt d guy apologized that it was just a stunt not his intentions. pls romancelanders advice my bestie,
Re: He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2018
ajaylee1:
So I hav dis girl, shes my bestie, just friends though, she has an igbo boy friend in lag nd she stays in kogi state. d guy hav never com visiting o. but she has visited him once in lag, so I got to knw abt it nd advice her to invite d guy over, she couldnt, afraid of being turned down, by the way d guy hav told her to com to lag before valentine cos d guys birthday is on vals day, but she insisted nd agreed to go a day after val, d guy didnt agree to that but sent her money for transport, fast forward to valentine day, she wished her hbd, use his pic everywhere on social media. but didnt call him, she only sent text message, nd wished him on fb nd everywhere. so when they could talk around 10am. d guy was complaining y she didnt call, d next statement, he dont want to see her in lagos again, nd broke up. now my friend is loosing her mind, she didnt knw where something went wrong nd loves the guy so much. d same guy hav weeks ago told his friend on whatsapp that is he mad to marry the girl, nd d girl saw it on d friends phone, bt d guy apologized that it was just a stunt not his intentions. pls romancelanders advice my bestie,
Na real wa
Re: He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2018
ec
Re: He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by khingTony(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Whar advice does she need?, the guy said its over,
its over
Re: He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Immaturity.
Re: He Broke Up On Valentine Day After All Preparation by iphanyi10(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
most times we know the answers to our questions, we just need public validation...
i wouldn't say beg or dont beg him..
just like peak..the answer lies within You!!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Experience This? / How Would U Advice Me To Handle My Family / Such A Romantic Fullmoon Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.