Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? (568 Views)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday / We Say "Up Nepa" In Nigeria. What Do They Say In Other Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? by JoeyDdamsel(f): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2018
The problems we face in Nigeria, Electricity being one of them. It is not steady, very very unreliable, the bills at the end of the month is ridiculous considering the bill doesn't account to the few hours of electricity given for that month.

Every newly elected President or Governor that comes into office promises to fix the problem but things just keep getting worse, so the question is

What are they really doing to improve the Electricity in this country?

Take for example, Port- Harcourt, Rivers State has not had any light whatsoever for the past 3 days, most communities longer than 2 weeks, What is Governor Wike doing?

Not all of us can afford to constantly run Generators for hours, and those who do, feel the pinch in their pockets at the end of the month when the alerts roll in.

Kindly click on the link below to read full article.
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

Re: My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? by Dannieln1: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
My Vision for Nigeria is to vote Buhari out

Haba is it by force to be a president
Can't he find another handwork

1 Like

Re: My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? by iphanyi10(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
a corrupt free country.
a country free of tribalism, where people love themselves irrespective of their ethnicity or religion.
a country free of nepotism, where the poor and the rich are given equal opportunities to excel.
a country where basic amenities are easily accessible and available.
a country where our youths wouldn't have to toil and sweat for employment.
a country of transparency.
a country where change or transformation isnt just seen as a mere word or propanganda.

...op these are my visions for this country...i don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: My Vision For Nigeria. What Is Yours? by JoeyDdamsel(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
I pray for all these things too.

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs You Are Still Crushing On Your Ex / Cossy Ojiakor Will Be Destroyed By Spirit Of Ezenwanyi.......pastor Humble Okoro / Why All These On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.