Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday (592 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday by Mercisharelove(f): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. AMEN

Get ready to accept and help out my people. This is my passion and I wouldn't mind parting with anything to bring this dream to fruition. Prayers is needed and I want more souls to join us as we celebrate the invisible eye who sees all wether in the light or darkest secrets.

1 Like

Re: My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday by Mercisharelove(f): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
What I do
Re: My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday by Mercisharelove(f): 3:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Surely
Re: My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. AMEN

Get ready to accept and help out my people. This is my passion and I wouldn't mind parting with anything to bring this dream to fruition. Prayers is needed and I want more souls to join us as we celebrate the invisible eye who sees all wether in the light or darkest secrets.
May God grant your heart desires.
Go and conquer.
Re: My Vision For LIFE and what I actually do everyday by Mercisharelove(f): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

May God grant your heart desires.
Go and conquer.

Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Issue(pics) / How To Make Your Woman Want To Have Sex With You / Most Nigeria Girls Are Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.