Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me (521 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / How To Know If Your Mum Had Sex With Your Dad Last Night. / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me by Chikkinikki(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is a very serious issue, please read

I’m 25 years old and I currently live with my parents. There have been no problems with them but recently I discovered my mom had an affair at the time I was conceived. I got to know this by reading some texts on her phone from a certain man. While it seemed they separated long ago, the man seems to believe he’s my father.

I love my mom so much but I’ve been in shock since I read those messages. I’m beginning to question who I really am. Should I confront my mom? I’m not even sure if my father was ..continue reading...
Re: Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Bollywood script needs more ingredients
Re: Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me by Pubichairs(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
angry o song of a Nightingale
Re: Just Found Out That My Mum Had An Affair Same Time She Had Me by gunners160(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
if u no fit post the complete story here then forget . I am not going to waste my mb by visiting one useless site

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Virgin / How To Stop ‘he Said, She Said’ Fights In Your Relationship / Help My Life And Maritals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.