Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions (32437 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Rolings: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
This is really heartbreaking that carnage like this would be going on in the country while our president just sits down like a deaf frog and says nothing. Ortum is crying to the UN for help when our president went to the UN summit to challenge American Decision. Americans finance the UN and how can they help out when this wicked old man has tarnished our relationship with the US becos of his devilish religious belief. e go join these arabs day protest US while the arabs dem day lick America yarsh. this deaf old man refused to protect the citizen that he presides. still this wicked man want to recontest in 2019.

the reason why people voted for him was because of the killings of book haram. now this herdsmen are becoming worse than book haram. these are not herdsmen but muslims. none of the imam has come out to condemn this evil. they all keep quiet as if they have no conscience. the only reason they keep quiet is becos the boys are helping them to achieve their purpose. they are never at peace with people of other religions.

we day look this thing like say na herdsmen, call it what it is, this na Islamic acts. they want to dominate the world. when they see news like this they will all keep quiet like hypocrites but when person talk dem go come out come attack the person. they all read the news. they will never condemn it. we have al-Baghdadi we have the Hezbollah and IS all these are Islamic-backed ruthless killers.

look at these poor farmers, they are probably killed. no one can tell me that the government or any top muslim did not see this. they all saw wizkid win award but they will never see Christians dying.

I sorry for my Yoruba brothers because these people no even no the difference between Christians and Yoruba muslims. they kill everybody. the northerners no even consider Yoruba muslims as true muslims before.

these are not herdsmen, they are jihadist. that is how they have been raised. they were raise to kill infidels and unbelievers. our lives mean nmothing to them. No one is being anti-islam it is fighting for our lives. you are intolerant and you do not respect the religions of others. you believe you alone are true and the others should perish. hypocrites! how can illiterate herdsmen take over the country committing such crimes and our military is somewhere celebrating the defeat of book haram. we no see pictures of dead book haram but we are seeing disturbing images of innocent people killed. How can you defeat book haram without proof?

everyone should rise up before it is too late. all these pastor are sidelining these issues. people should know what comes next

Here we go again . Christianity Paranoia
Any crime now Christians are quick to read religious meaning to it. Are you then saying some northerners are right to claim that Gej was using the boko haram war to deliberately decimate northern population?
A crime has been committed don't bring religion into it ....ask for justice instead of this sheer display of ignorance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by blackfase(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

Please arrange the following words correctly and win 1k

"All your I money at want don't"

I don't want your money at all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by obailala(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
olapluto:
Video On Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmer (Investigative Report)

This video is an eye opener. This is how wars start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYbrtVA1YE

I come from a family of cocoa farmers and it is cocoa money that sent me abroad 1st time I travelled. I cannot imagine how herdsmen can destroy cocoa farm worth millions and no arrests are made.

Video credit: ITV Benin.
Seun lets have a healthy discussion about this.
This is very sad, what on earth are governors of affected areas waiting for before they act?

Anyway, I comot cap for the presenter; he just turned a serious problem into comedy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
olahero:
Propaganda... Benue militia in work. That can never stop re-election of PMB back to Presidency comes 2019, InSha Allah.
mtcheeeeew
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by TikaBodi(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin
sharpwriter:

Lol...yufor wait na...wetin yu go find inside deep forest? grin grin
Asshol3
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
cronsberg:
Rather pity your tribe, there is nothing you or anyone can do to the fulanis at all. The mistake you animals make is that you think fulani in nigeria are just some few insignificant minority roaming around with cattle,FYI, we are millions in number in nigeria alone, when push comes to shove,i promise you it will be your tribe that'll be endangered by furious full blown attacks by fulanis. Dont forget also that our brothers are all over cameroon,chad,niger etc trust me,you cant do shiiitt to us,you can only attack isolated fulanis who may number maybe not up to ten in the bushes. But dont push us
push you?

Wonders will never cease to end.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by americanson: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

There is no war. Its just people playing politics with the masses.

Issue can be simply addressed out of hate and political differences.

Give heards men a grazing reserve in each state. That confines them.

Why didn't your landlord gave you house for free. Ode
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by barcelona007(f): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

I don't want your money at all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kolawoleibukun: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rolings:

Here we go again . Christianity Paranoia
Any crime now Christians are quick to read religious meaning to it. Are you then saying some northerners are right to claim that Gej was using the boko haram war to deliberately decimate northern population?
A crime has been committed don't bring religion into it ....ask for justice instead of this sheer display of ignorance.
the whole world is waking up to your agenda to dominate the world. the one Catholics do una never reach. very soon dem go scatter all una leaders for arab. Iraq Is gone and lybia is gone. yemen is on the way. one by one na so so scatter. many muslims are leaving the religion and the US are pitting arabs against arabs. na una go finish una self. see Egpyt and see what Saudi Arabia is doing to Qatar and Yemen. na small small. Nigeria is loading
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by TikaBodi(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
sharpwriter:

what is this....did i abuse yu? angry angry
shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by LushGreenz: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY AT ALL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
americanson:

Why didn't your landlord gave you house for free. Ode

Your life must be as confused and dilapidated as you English. Mr., Please go and commit suicide. your life does not have a meaning. Cant you see you the least among your pairs? Can imagine the agony and pain your parents will be going through when there think about your failed existence.

Save them the stress and give them long life by committing suicide. Earth cant wait to see you dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Eluwilussit(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I just pity the Fulanis, especially the innocent ones among them who refuse to denounce Buhari (the grant patron) and the murderers among them, they risk be giving the Hutu treatment after Buhari exits office, they will kill them at sight, and there shall be no one to come to their defence, not even the UN or Amnesty International.

Who will kill them?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

walahi kuo sai baba
Sai baba! na wetin dem want!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

"Don't I want your money at all"

Narldon come and settle me oh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Donbigi2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

Same thing we are saying. Whether they buy or giving to them, Ranching is still the way to go. your suggestion still hasnt displaced my earlier point
give poultry guys land too, herding is a private business
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

money i don't want you at all..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kense88: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

There is no war. Its just people playing politics with the masses.

Issue can be simply addressed out of hate and political differences.

Give heards men a grazing reserve in each state. That confines them.
Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku. Idiat!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kense88: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Until Yorubas and Middlebelt realise and agree that Igbos have always been right about the true state of Nigeria that Nigeria has never been a united nation but a bed of enemies pretending to be one, until then, Nigeria's problem will linger.

I am sorry to say this; the major problem facing Nigeria today is Fulani tribe!

Igbos have been receiving the Fulani bullets on behalf of other Nigerian tribes since 1960s, but gradually, the Fulanis are now trying to expand their dominance.

Do you know why Fulani herdsmen war may consume Nigeria if care is not taking now

Because all Fulani tribe all over Africa are involved...they want to become the majority tribe in Nigeria and decide who rules Nigeria so they can have undenied access to arable lands all over Nigeria without stress.

This is how Fulani tribe conquer any nation to become the dominant tribe.

They focus on just 2 areas; military and politics.

They know that with military backup and political backup, they can win any war and that makes them the smartest tribe in West Africa and Nigeria.

What is the solution

Nigerians must unite now irrespective of their political indifference and vote out President Buhari come 2019 and not just voting out Buhari, Nigerians must ensure the next president of Nigeria for the next 20yrs is not a Fulani.

Vote for Hausa politicians, vote for Tiv, Idoma, etc but never allow a Fulani man become Nigeria's president after 2019 or watch Fulani West Africa destroy Nigerians in just few years!

Bookmark this page.

If Buhari wins 2019 which is very likely unless senate and Nigerians act now, Fulani militia massacre will enter all Nigerian middle belt and southern states, and Nigeria will turn to Somali.

Fulani people hate modern development, they are nomads and always think backward....they believe so much in killing and destruction, they don't believe in dialogue...the only message they understand is war...look at Somali, Sudan, Niger, Chad, etc, these are Fulani dominated nations and they are hell on earth!. This is the comment of the year

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by pssnlimited4all: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
It is a pity that the governor of Edo state is allowing this to happen in his own land. Benin people are known to strong. This is really sad and dishearning.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by BoboFashion(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
Is it true that Buhari is from Niger republic?

Since nah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
kense88:
Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku. Idiat!

You have started same way your father started a miserable life.

Never suggesting solutions but good at throwing insults and thats why he was a failure all his life which you too have taken over from.

I pity your coming generations
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Donbigi2:
give poultry guys land too, herding is a private business

Hello, If you must know, government give agricultural lands. You can check with Ogun state government as a case study. You just have to apply.

Are you clear now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Rolings: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
the whole world is waking up to your agenda to dominate the world. the one Catholics do una never reach. very soon dem go scatter all una leaders for arab. Iraq Is gone and lybia is gone. yemen is on the way. one by one na so so scatter. many muslims are leaving the religion and the US are pitting arabs against arabs. na una go finish una self. see Egpyt and see what Saudi Arabia is doing to Qatar and Yemen. na small small. Nigeria is loading
e concern you?
AMEBO!
Muslim countries fighting one another (a war caused by christian countries )a christian is pained ....... face your faith (thats if you have one )
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by americanson: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

Your life must be as confused and dilapidated as you English. Mr., Please go and commit suicide. your life does not have a meaning. Cant you see you the least among your pairs? Can imagine the agony and pain your parents will be going through when there think about your failed existence.

Save them the stress and give them long life by committing suicide. Earth cant wait to see you dead.
motherfucker... Answer my question. Why weren't you given a house for free? Ode
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 9jaRonin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

" I don't want your money at all"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by vertueptime: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room

I hope hes not a rapist or armed robber
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by biggerboyc(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
vertueptime:

I hope hes not a rapist or armed robber
bros, I'm not looking for a female room mate, and secondly the person who want a roommate can make his findings. life is more than those 2 things you mention
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by WORDSENSEI: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
cronsberg:
Rather pity your tribe, there is nothing you or anyone can do to the fulanis at all. The mistake you animals make is that you think fulani in nigeria are just some few insignificant minority roaming around with cattle,FYI, we are millions in number in nigeria alone, when push comes to shove,i promise you it will be your tribe that'll be endangered by furious full blown attacks by fulanis. Dont forget also that our brothers are all over cameroon,chad,niger etc trust me,you cant do shiiitt to us,you can only attack isolated fulanis who may number maybe not up to ten in the bushes. But dont push us
See this useless animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.