Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,149 members, 7,867,344 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Husband Does Not Love Me - What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Not Love Me - What Should I Do? (653 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Pity Is Not Love / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Love Me - What Should I Do? by adexgibs(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
One of the most tasking emotions for a woman is when she suddenly realizes that her husband is no longer in love with her. If this is happening to you, here are the things you can do to make your husband love you again.

It is my firm belief that it is easier to make a man happy than for a man to make a woman happy. I believe this because men really don't ask for much. If they can camp out on the hard ground with the ants and other bugs how hard can they be to please? Yes, I know this sounds superficial but think about this for a moment. Have you noticed how much happier, and less stressed out your man is when he has his two most important needs met, sex and food?

It is also semi-true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. They love to eat and they love to eat good tasty meals. When their stomachs are full, and they have been taken care of physically, a man doesn't ask for much else.

http://havingasoundrelationship..com/
Re: My Husband Does Not Love Me - What Should I Do? by rickie4us(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2010
that is not true.
however, your topic is misleading
Re: My Husband Does Not Love Me - What Should I Do? by JAyMizzy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
hello, first of all, check d situation, ve u got children 4 him? if u still lov him, u can make a way to him love u back, by amending you own side,
if u re clean, and still no change in the love, file a breakaway for ur happiness. thats what matters.

(1) (Reply)

HELLO MODERATOR HELP! / We (men) R D Reason D Ladies Aint Keepn It Real: / Is She Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.