Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day (43078 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kikiki he did it for love...... grin grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by sandrahnaub(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
When will some guys have sense grin grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by laydoh(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:
E yaaaa. cry see as i dey pity the guy. Shame go done kill an tire. See as him look fresh, but na better broke nigga.. grin, must you impress a bitch? If u cant afford whatever she wants, you cant kill yourself about it. Love no be do or die.
i don fall for you completely.will u permit me to steal for you jst to show you how i truly love you?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by t00dugged(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Criminal Minded people will always commit crime, he had it in him, Valentine's Day only provided a reason. People have been stuck in such situations and didn't have a reason to steal.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by samuel900(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
that would have qualified him 2 rounds that day

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
laydoh:
i don fall for you completely.will u permit me to steal for you jst to show you how i truly love you?

No, please dont.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by goshen26: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Let him go. I love guys who can do ANYTHING for Love

Iyawo kidnapper sighted
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Misscaring(f): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Something must definitely kill a man. So painful this young man will die for love by hanging cos that is the punishment he deserves.

Must you gift her with gifts by stealing when you can't afford it?
What a pity!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by midehi2(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

I thought you women love men that can go the extra mile to demonstrate their love for you, including stealing, killing and dying for you. Abi no be how those musicians dey sing am
The day I hear you steal, it's over
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by laydoh(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

No, please dont.
if i dnt steal 4 u,hw else shld i proof it?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Supernatural28(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
His case is so so so very super complicated. This isn't because of love or Valentine's Day things, this just an excuse for stealing. But for now let's book series of deliverance section and 55 days fasting and prayers in sambise forest.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by BluntBoy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:
The day I hear you steal, it's over
Why na embarassed It is nothing but love. It means I can die for you as well.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by lilkudos(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
lolzzz.... actually i have nothing to say about this..

i shall remain silent!!!!

smiley smiley smiley

and just watch in peace.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by jarrot(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Probably he is the " I can do anything for you baby " He has don it
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Countersam(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mumu for life. The gehl will still leave you when time reach,ordinary gehlfriend (in Jennifer's voixe)

A guy donated his kidney the girl still leave am, you choose to disgrace yaself.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
laydoh:
if i dnt steal 4 u,hw else shld i proof it?

Just be REAL
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by nairalanduseles: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
deflover:
This is not right...he is not to be shamed online
He should ve being arrested and taken to the police station

After the internet shame
If he commits suicide
It will not be well with these people
Cyber shaming is the worst kind of shame
The internet never forgets
He will hate his life

its really sad .....that is why i can never come back to naija
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by midehi2(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Why na embarassed It is nothing but love. It means I can die for you as well.
I want none, how will u die and leave me, how can I cope without you wink
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Onepointfiveodds: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:
Chai! this is called foolish love, everyday for thief, one day for the owner

Same guy GF will deny if the story should escalate, what kind of "driven stupid love is this...he is a thief, not because of love....A guy who truly love his woman should simply sit her down and explain why he can't afford valentine gift, he can make it up to her another day... that is true love, not crime love.

Wish every Nigerian girl can understand this

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Xbursta(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
KingSango:

Love is gonna get you...... grin

Loyalty loyalty loyalty lol
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by SleekyPosh(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Let him go. I love guys who can do ANYTHING for Love

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by KingSango(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Xbursta:

Loyalty loyalty loyalty lol

Loyalty would never ask you to do something that dishonors you.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by YelloweWest: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
deflover:
This is not right...he is not to be shamed online
He should ve being arrested and taken to the police station

After the internet shame
If he commits suicide
It will not be well with these people
Cyber shaming is the worst kind of shame
The internet never forgets
He will hate his life
These people are wicked. Because of 4k they destroy a young man's life.. too bad
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by ufuosman(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thief dey him blood
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't believe dis story
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by BluntBoy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

I want none, how will u die and leave me, how can I cope without you wink

I am in love with you already. I will stay alive for you. wink
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by Organs(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is good news. Thank God the people are humane. It is better than reading man beaten and burnt to death for stealing perfume...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by ohem007(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Odeeeee!!!...

Awon boda romeo
na them know pass
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by midehi2(f): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am in love with you already. I will stay alive for you. wink
Lol grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2018
idiot
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2018
midehi2:

Lol grin

That is the truth cheesy

As a virgin, my intention right now is to jealously keep my virginity for you and for you alone.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day by midehi2(f): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

That is the truth cheesy

As a virgin, my intention right now is to jealously keep my virginity for you and for you alone.
cheesy cheesy keep it for the right person (good girl ooo) am off the market grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses / "I Specialize In Money Rituals And Spiritual Bath" - Gang Leader 'Okadigbo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.