Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit (641 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit by edurach: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
A Nigerian guy was hit with the greatest shock of his life this valentine after he decided to travel for miles to surprise his girlfriend this valentine.

The gentleman, Emeka Eze, said he traveled all the way from Lagos to Warri to surprise his bae, only for him to get there and discover that his bae had other plans for the day.

According to him, his girlfriend had an appointment with her Lebanese sugar daddy and was quite disappointed upon his arrival. He wrote,

“I left Lagos to See my GF in warri without calling her without knowing she had appointment already with her Lebanese sugar daddy..wen she saw me she was really upset, she asked me why didn’t I tell her b4 coming.. her Lebanese sugar daddy keep calling dat he is waiting for her”

Watch video below:
http://newsnow.com.ng/nigerian-guy-gets-shock-of-his-life-after-giving-his-girlfriend-a-surprise-visit/

Re: Nigerian Guy Gets Shock Of His Life After Giving His Girlfriend A Surprise Visit by Papanwamaikpe: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian girls are bunch of disappointment in relationship. That's why I've sworn never to get married. Baby daddy all the way!

(1) (Reply)

2 Days To Go For The Singles Hookup And Matchmaking Event Live In Lagos - INFO ! / What's The Main Reason For Bbnaija Show? / 10 Habits Of Successful Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.