Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears (76265 Views)

Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Foreverdope: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2021
A Nigerian lady has shared a heartbreak story in a subtle and not so detailed video which is making rounds online

She decided to travel to the state where her boyfriend resides in order to surprise him.

In the video she shared on TikTok, the lady showed herself at the airport set to board a flight to go meet him

According to her, she was nervous because it was the first time she would be trying to pay him a surprise visit

Her concerns became valid, because it ended in premium tears upon getting to his place

Although she did not reveal if he broke up with her or if she caught him with another girl, but the concluding part of the video shows her crying after leaving his place

Watch video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4i4NksAjFM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Foreverdope: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Use ur head make another person no de use am 4 u grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by house10s: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2021
sooo we should b waiting for part so u can get do double d views shey.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Clout chaser from tiktok.

295 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by ChiefSosa(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2021
What exactly does she want us to do now? Is she expecting us to pet her? Why exactly does she have to post this on social media?
#FlexGoneWrong

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Baawaa(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
That is their problem, Nigeria problem is more than this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by jericco1(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
No be today ynash dey back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Payperboii(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Ghk
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Albara(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
E don happen! Distant relationship is nothing but plain stress. The lady sef, they live countries apart yet she expect no foul play in the relationship? The tendency of cheating will be high nah, even she sef no fit swear say she no cheat!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by bigdammyj: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Waiting for part 2 & 3

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by frozen70(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Foreverdope:
A Nigerian lady has shared a heartbreak story in a subtle and not so detailed video which is making rounds online

She decided to travel to the state where her boyfriend resides in order to surprise him.

In the video she shared on TikTok, the lady showed herself at the airport set to board a flight to go meet him

According to her, she was nervous because it was the first time she would be trying to pay him a surprise visit

Her concerns became valid, because it ended in premium tears upon getting to his place

Although she did not reveal if he broke up with her or if she caught him with another girl, but the concluding part of the video shows her crying after leaving his place

Watch video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4i4NksAjFM

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Women should always inform their guys before coming for a visit especially long distance

This son's of Adam's are not faithful, their biological clocks ticks them to misbehave, especially in your absence

So surprise visit will end with surprise sight and it will lead to watery eyes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by revived2: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
All these pusssarians sef angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by kepstone: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
I am in a long distance relationship yet I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I am even very concerned about her if she is faithful as I am. I have the right to do what I want but I have principles, I control my body and not my emotions controlling me. There are faithful guyz, I have never cheated on any girl in Ll my dating years. But I have caught my exs severally cheating I had to let go. Any man or woman that can not control their
sexuality has a long way to go. A partner that won't be faithful to you in relationship won't be faithful to you in marriage.
frozen70:

Women should always inform their guys before coming for a visit especially long distance

This son's of Adam's are not faithful, their biological clocks ticks them to misbehave, especially in your absence

So surprise visit will end with surprise sight and it will lead to watery eyes

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
I presumed you are southwest of the country because you can never see a lady from south-south going for impromptu visit to her boyfriend without informing him of her coming. Hope you learn from this journey.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by slawormiir: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Girls and that rod

Always crying for that fertile rod

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Bobotic(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
They refused to show us the film well undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by kenzysmith: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
They cry because of prick

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by davodyguy: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Clout chasing
Fake
She should show video of clearing immigration and arriving at the State and going to see her Boyfriend

MrJames007:
I’m not wasting even 1mb on that vid.
Looks like someone leaving Lagos to Abuja or PH, doesn't worth wasting data on.

Doesn't look like someone that went far

She left Lagos for Abuja or vice versa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by EmmaLege: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by tillaman(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
sad
Screw me, I think at this point I need help, I thought I read a lady travels to give her boyfriend a head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Mudimv89p: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
B
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm. Come surprisingly go back surprisingly undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by remitarich(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
her eyes has even swollen........
chai!
well on God
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by MrJames007: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
I’m not wasting even 1mb on that vid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by englishmart(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
And who did the recording?
Cry in peace, go home and meet one of your many other boyfriends. Women cheat more just that they are usually very surreptitious and smart.

Bantilosha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by DennisEche(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
why her eyes fat like this. last pics.
Mosdii how far na... your attention is needed here
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by tradepunter: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Story
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by iLegendd(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
It's not everyone that likes surprise visit.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Ekpekus(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
angry
Na wetin nor happen nai I wan dey use dey chase clout....
Nonsense and ingredients... who brought this to FP?

No verification, no context? Just pictures that was merged with tags...

Abeg, Country soft... make all this kind post nor dey add join am
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Mummytoo: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.