Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Moral Delimma! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moral Delimma! (1547 Views)

I'm In A Delimma. / Am In A Delimma, Pls Help. / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moral Delimma! by sevule(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wow pretty complex situation. Hope the dude in question isn't thinking with his koko.
If he isnt and still loves his ex, men he should man up and let his present girlfriend know.
Life is too short NOT to spend with the love of your life.
Re: Moral Delimma! by kobikwelu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
strangely, i have noticed that its not that easy for a person to get over his  ex-stronghold.

(speaking from experience)

the only solution is to move on with their current lives, tooooooo much water has crossed under the bridge.

if they really are not both selfish and they consider the lives of others, one should move.(prolly to  a different country)-it helps to wash  off the sexual/phsycological  stronghold.

they both should grow up!!!!

if after lusting over each other and their respective other halves find out, the fallout and emotional trauma on both sides could kill the novelty of their hot love.

they both should move on,

(if they guy like shaa, make him dey chop kpomo for free)
Re: Moral Delimma! by kobikwelu(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wow pretty complex situation. Hope the dude in question isn't thinking with his koko.
If he isnt and still loves his ex, men he should man up and let his present girlfriend know.
Life is too short NOT to spend with the love of your life

ermmmm, easier said than done.

wish life was that simple,
Re: Moral Delimma! by lordkrato(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2010
a tale by sun down, try nollwood , cry cry cry
Re: Moral Delimma! by ssumpta(f): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2010
If their love was strong in the first place, no degree of manipulation would have broken them up.
What exactly are u talking about here?
Whether they get back togeda or not, please let them save the pple they re with now, by leaving them immediately. They're obviously not content with their current partners.
Re: Moral Delimma! by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2010
They're only gonna get hurt cos they never truly loved each other else they'd not have broken up wdout properly tryin to settle the issue that caused the break up.the girl should wise up cos that guy is most likely poking her for free cos 4 years is a long time for people to be apart and then reconcile.the girl would turn out the loser in the end cos the guy is already havin the milk for free from his ex and current girlfriend. IMHO it wont work
Re: Moral Delimma! by Akainzo(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

They were very much in love and wouldn’t mind trying again. The problem is he has a GF, who he wants to marry. But if not for the interference, he would probably be married to my friend now with kids now. She is engaged to someone too, but she wouldn’t mind leaving him to get back with the guy. But they both feel guilty about the guy’s present GF who is crazily in love with the guy.

My friend thinks she should [b]just let him go so he wouldn’t hurt his GF, but on the other hand she doesn’t want to let him go again and ruin what could very well be a wonderful life together!!!

What I find strange in the baove is that the lady does NOT think her fiance matters. She is engaged to someone else but all that she is worried about is the guy's girlfriend! shocked grin

The babe is no stranger to strange relationships and thus she seemingly has nothing to worry about, right now, methinks, she is playing on the guy so that the guy can be the one pushing for teh relationship while she is there pulling the strings. Once the time is right, she is gonna move in and devour the guy.

Either this lady is having the time of her life before marriage or she defintely wants the guy to herself and doesn't want the guy to think she is pursuing her. Any which way, she is the man!
Re: Moral Delimma! by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2010
Akainzo:

What I find strange in the baove is that the lady does NOT think her fiance matters. She is engaged to someone else but all that she is worried about is the guy's girlfriend! shocked grin

The babe is no stranger to strange relationships and thus she seemingly has nothing to worry about, right now, methinks, she is playing on the guy so that the guy can be the one pushing for teh relationship while she is there pulling the strings. Once the time is right, she is gonna move in and devour the guy.

Either this lady is having the time of her life before marriage or she defintely wants the guy to herself and doesn't want the guy to think she is pursuing her. Any which way, she is the man!

rotflmao  grin  grin

Oh well, I guess we saw that one coming! lol!  cheesy

But her finacee was not a virgin grin but the guys present GF was, that is before the guy you know, did it! grin

I guess that's the origin of her concern  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? / What Should I Do? / Relationship Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.