Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (60496 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=gypsey post=65097532] but na your people na! grin[/quot
their matter dey tire person oo
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
For this one mind he done analyze.... grin Me i can't verify the authenticity of this video.
But baba when real jazz hook YOU blow all this grammar ok. Tell them you in the physical world ok.
OtemAtum:
First of all, I haven't denied spiritual powers, rather, I have denied the use of spiritual powers extensively in our physical world. What I am saying is that spiritual powers are used in the spiritual worlds, not here. Over here, we manifest physical and psychological powers which give the the ignorant people the illusions of spiritual powers.

Now back to what I saw in the video, pls OP, tell me, if you are sleeping and somebody is jumping over you, will you not have the feeling that someone is actually around you? For crying out loud, how will someone be jumping over my body in sleep and I won't wake up when I am not dead? Even ordinary sound of crawling cockroach sef I am awake not to talk of the stamping of legs very close to me. Am I dead that I won't hear the sound and wake up?

As for the scream made by the child after waking up, it is natural. She shed tears to sleep, awoke and saw the bad man who kidnapped her, so she screamed out loud.

Anything needing more clarification? cool
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
...and after all these rituals, they still remain poor so why the killings?

The thing tire me pass. After all these killings and rituals, they are still poor. What's the essence.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by princeBlack77(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
First of all, I haven't denied spiritual powers, rather, I have denied the use of spiritual powers extensively in our physical world. What I am saying is that spiritual powers are used in the spiritual worlds, not here. Over here, we manifest physical and psychological powers which give the the ignorant people the illusions of spiritual powers.

Now back to what I saw in the video, pls OP, tell me, if you are sleeping and somebody is jumping over you, will you not have the feeling that someone is actually around you? For crying out loud, how will someone be jumping over my body in sleep and I won't wake up when I am not dead? Even ordinary sound of crawling cockroach sef I am awake not to talk of the stamping of legs very close to me. Am I dead that I won't hear the sound and wake up?

As for the scream made by the child after waking up, it is natural. She shed tears to sleep, awoke and saw the bad man who kidnapped her, so she screamed out loud.

you sound stupid to me
Dumb ass fool angry
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
princeBlack77:

you sound stupid to me
Dumb ass fool angry
Stop cussing. Jazz is a learner where I Otem am existing.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rainmania:
For this one mind he done analyze.... grin Me i can't verify the authenticity of this video.
But baba when real jazz hook YOU blow all this grammar ok. Tell them you in the physical world ok.
I have confronted many so called jazz people. They couldn't achieve anything with me.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Handsomecole(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Now I believe that Jazz exist . Jesus this is very shocking . Omo Jazz dey . We all just need to be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

mumu!so she didnt wake up during gragra of carrying her to this place? And she disnt wake up in the noisy place with heat like this? Guy! U get block head! U be Daura boy!
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

Do you seriously believe this _shit you wrote up there? As in DO YOU?

You sound like you do... shocked

Your ignorance is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by lobell: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Here's what I gathered from the video. The naked man must have sworn he had nothing to do with the comatose girl (at the very end someone was saying, "you lied to us"). The other guy in white to the left of the video is most likely a jazz man. He told the naked man what to do, how to do it and what to say. He asked him to jump over her with his hand outstretched and mouth open and on the third jump, stop and call her name and say "If I locked you up, get up now and walk" or something to that effect. As soon as he said the words, she screamed and then got up. The scream did not faze the bystanders which might imply that the girl probably speaks or screams in that comatose state before this time. But then she got up and walked to their shock and amazement. You can see she was disoriented at first and they had to hold her. At the end you can hear the jazz man telling the other guy who approached with a lit cigarette not to let anyone touch him. It's obvious they all came to meet the jazz man in the four cars and he was not going to leave with them. Also, this is buttressed by the fact that the jazz man was instructing the cigarette man not to let anyone touch the naked man. The women at the end kept saying, "she has woken up!"

OtemAtum comes off as an ignoramus based on his assessment and analysis of what he thinks transpired.

Meanwhile Signup and sell anything on the Nigerian ebay. See link below and in my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you seriously believe this _shit you wrote up there? As in DO YOU?

You sound like you do... shocked

Your ignorance is mind boggling
You haven't just made any point. Pls what's your point?
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
VajanahDischaj:
mumu!so she didnt wake up during gragra of carrying her to this place? And she disnt wake up in the noisy place with heat like this? Guy! U get block head! U be Daura boy!
All the stories you wrote up there is not in the video content. I'm only focusing on what I saw in the video and not on some abstract and imaginary stories made up by you.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
michael142:

Those with power don't argue
See excuse for having nothing to say cool
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by yeman1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
150 yrs imprisonment pls
Bad ppl
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by KingSango(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
damosky12:

Read the dudes post again. Check out his premises. He made a sound point referring to the pre-modern era of the whites where technology had not covered up the practice of vodoo.

His point doesn't warrant a 'lol'. Learn.

Magick originated in Africa, the Nile in fact.

Whites have magical traditions called Wicca, Satanism, OTO, and they have Freemasonry which they share with the rest of the world as Freemasons are worldwide.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by SOFTENGR: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
munas:
Later some i too know people will say Jazz does not exist....I just dey laugh una
Movie scene.
So you could believe this crap grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by ifex370(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

Stop trying to hard to explain yourself.. You only appear knowledgeable to maintain your little beliefs..

What happened in that video is bigger than what your kind can envelope

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifex370:

Stop trying to hard to explain yourself.. You only appear knowledgeable to maintain your little beliefs..

Na wa for Africa my continent. That petty drama in the video is making my people fall already. When will Africa outgrow simple stuffs like this?
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by KingSango(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifex370:

He may never get it, some folks deny the existence of spiritual entities being behind magick. They would like to reduce it to just be psychological as he said. grin Also physical manipulation of reality is controlled by demons. Demons are misunderstood they are merely cosmic forces, it is the one who wields this force negatively that make it evil spirited, which devil means evil spirit. So we have the left hand path of occult and the right hand path.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by ifex370(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
KingSango:

He may never get it, some folks deny the existence of spiritual entities being behind magick. They would like to reduce it to just be psychological as he said. grin Also physical manipulation of reality is controlled by demons. Demons are misunderstood they are merely cosmic forces, it is the one who wields this force negatively that make it evil spirited, which devil means evil spirit. So we have the left hand path of occult and the right hand path.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

My brother.. Don't mind him...he will do everything in his power to explain this away cos accepting this disproves his life long foundation on the pedestal that there is no God..

In other words, he's most very afraid that he might end up believing in God
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by ifex370(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
Na wa for Africa my continent. That petty drama in the video is making my people fall already. When will Africa outgrow simple stuffs like this?

Accepting this disproves your whole life's conviction that there is no God...

You're just simply afraid that the truth will finally catch up with you.. And it will, one day.. I really hope it does...

He that is blind will never know what it means to see

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifex370:

Accepting this disproves your whole life's conviction that there is no God...

You're just simply afraid that the truth will finally catch up with you.. And it will, one day.. I really hope it does...

He that is blind will never know what it means to see

There is God biko. I have never said that there's no God. There is spirituality, I have never said otherwise. I know God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Moloch and the rest of their brothers.
I have gone to the spiritual worlds several times for refreshment and fun. So don't tell me to accept a sham as a spiritual manifestation whenever I see one.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by ifex370(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

There is God biko. I have never said that there's no God. There is spirituality, I have never said otherwise. I know God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Moloch and the rest of their brothers.
I have gone to the spiritual worlds several times for refreshment and fun. So don't tell me to accept a sham as a spiritual manifestation whenever I see one.

Lol... God help your soul grin
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Small080(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ah! ogbenutan
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na wa! Evil & wicked people all over this country called Nigeria
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Mskrisx(f): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
Person get This kain power, he nor locate the nearest banking hall angry There is nothing like juju here, the little girl fainted when she saw ;Dhis scary face and the smell from the mans boxer shorts woke her up after he crossed her twice angry

U know u always been a mad goat! grin grin grin

But you actually killed me this night...
Don’t choke me
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Torg77: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

People like you pretend to be so smart but the only person suffering from weird illusions and delusions is you .
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Learn magick for your own spiritual advancement and protection.

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by BigBrother9ja: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

I swear, crase dey your head grin
When you or someone very close to you falls victim, sense go enter your head.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
[b]First of all, I haven't denied spiritual powers, rather, I have denied the use of spiritual powers extensively in our physical world. [/b]What I am saying is that spiritual powers are used in the spiritual worlds, not here. Over here, we manifest physical and psychological powers which give the the ignorant people the illusions of spiritual powers.

Anything needing more clarification? 8

Why are you contradicting yourself?

What you just typed up there is like saying you believed in pounded yam but dont believe yam can be pounded to become pounded yam...you have serious issues bro, you need help and a lot of it.

There's always an opposite to everything in life...plus and minus; good and evil; black and white; tall and short; right and wrong; Physical and spiritual...etc, this basic knowledge will open your eyes and prevent you from being ignorantly knowledgeable.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

I read this stuff and wondered aloud if the above person who wrote this crap actually thinks he is educated and expressed himself logically..

Whoever you are. Re-read this trash you wrote up there. May multiple sense fall on you..
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by BigBrother9ja: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
Did the girl pass out and was unaware of her environment for hours?
You're just craving senseless attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.