Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (60470 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Rendition(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2018
The sweetest part of the video was wen that mopol cucked his gun in position to shoot d man if he tried to disappear wit d Girl or somfin ,he was at high alart

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by davillian(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2018
pp802:
When we tell our over educated brothers that there's jaz/juju, they say we are archaic!
Until dem experience am, before dem go believe!

Kill that man ASAP
I use to doubt until the day Audu hit yinusa with ring and he started eating grass.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by ohem007(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2018
:DChai...... I need this stuff badly.. that iya mulika fwesh daughter wey dey always come my room buh no wan sleep...

Buh anyways the baba no try at all o
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Day11(m): 2:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank God for the girl life.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Slikbae: 3:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Pls watch the video it's obvious you did not watch it
OtemAtum:
Did the girl pass out and was unaware of her environment for hours?
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by rayval(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2018
munas:

Keep ranting and burying your head in sand like an ostrich...
You think its all about all this logic you are forming here.

And pray not to fall int the hands of diabolical people

Don't mind that retard
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by rayval(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
First of all, I haven't denied spiritual powers, rather, I have denied the use of spiritual powers extensively in our physical world. What I am saying is that spiritual powers are used in the spiritual worlds, not here. Over here, we manifest physical and psychological powers which give the the ignorant people the illusions of spiritual powers.

Now back to what I saw in the video, pls OP, tell me, if you are sleeping and somebody is jumping over you, will you not have the feeling that someone is actually around you? For crying out loud, how will someone be jumping over my body in sleep and I won't wake up when I am not dead? Even ordinary sound of crawling cockroach sef I am awake not to talk of the stamping of legs very close to me. Am I dead that I won't hear the sound and wake up?

As for the scream made by the child after waking up, it is natural. She shed tears to sleep, awoke and saw the bad man who kidnapped her, so she screamed out loud.

Anything needing more clarification? cool

thought you had something reasonable to say. The sound from the people around didn't wake the girl up..or didn't you hear everyone shouting at the man....I guess it is only jumping that could wake her up...you people will just read useless books and then lost ur brains.. learn to think by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
First of all, I haven't denied spiritual powers, rather, I have denied the use of spiritual powers extensively in our physical world. What I am saying is that spiritual powers are used in the spiritual worlds, not here. Over here, we manifest physical and psychological powers which give the the ignorant people the illusions of spiritual powers.

Now back to what I saw in the video, pls OP, tell me, if you are sleeping and somebody is jumping over you, will you not have the feeling that someone is actually around you? For crying out loud, how will someone be jumping over my body in sleep and I won't wake up when I am not dead? Even ordinary sound of crawling cockroach sef I am awake not to talk of the stamping of legs very close to me. Am I dead that I won't hear the sound and wake up?

As for the scream made by the child after waking up, it is natural. She shed tears to sleep, awoke and saw the bad man who kidnapped her, so she screamed out loud.

Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2018
ko ni ye e,aye e ma ba je ni.oni ku sibi ti wo ma ti ri e sin[the man no go die where dem go see ham burry]
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Bullhari007(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2018
why do they leave him to go with the police, instant Justice of the jungle would have save us the stress... ritualistic
AFONJA on the loose
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by double0seven(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

You speculating and talking about what you don't know.

Spiritual powers are of no use to human beings in the spirit realm. In the spiritual realm, they can't even be called spiritual powers because it's normal to the realm.

Spiritual powers are effective in the physical realm because it can achieve things which are against the law of nature. And that's why they are called spiritual powers. Because they can do things which is beyond the normal physical abilities

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
double0seven:

You speculating and talking about what you don't know.

Spiritual powers are of no use to human beings in the spirit realm. In the spiritual realm, they can't even be called spiritual powers because it's normal to the realm.

Spiritual powers are effective in the physical realm because it can achieve things which are against the law of nature. And that's why they are called spiritual powers. Because they can do things which is beyond the normal physical abilities

So you mean those in the spiritual realm will also call our own power here spiritual powers abi? You sure know they can't do without us.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by OtemAtum: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
rayval:

thought you had something reasonable to say. The sound from the people around didn't wake the girl up..or didn't you hear everyone shouting at the man....I guess it is only jumping that could wake her up...you people will just read useless books and then lost ur brains.. learn to think by yourself.
Ignorance
Viking007:
Ignorance.
rayval:
says the ignoramus himself

Ignorance
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
All the stories you wrote up there is not in the video content. I'm only focusing on what I saw in the video and not on some abstract and imaginary stories made up by you.
in fact! Fyiork you!
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Gananaira: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=akigbemaru post=65095301][/quote] dont know why some pple will go to that extent to make money when there are easy and leagal ways to make it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vavf1uXlvg
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by goldfish27(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

BROS U never see anything..........

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
As old as he his, see what he still indulge in, may God forgive him.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Geeman23(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Geeman23(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
..q
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Geeman23(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
The aaaa
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Mayng01(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
The world is truly running to the end
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by poiunt: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
munas:
Later some i too know people will say Jazz does not exist....I just dey laugh una

It is not jazz, he hypnotised the girl.
Re: Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hm! Voodoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.