Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? (5148 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? / Plz Help Am Tempted To Join A Fraternity.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by HARDLABOR: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
I don't want to do money ritual

I think secret cult can help me out but I don't know which one to join and how to join, though I've been doing some research on ARMORC

This HARDLABOR don tire me already
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

I think secret cult can help me out but I don't know which one to join and how to join, though I've been doing some research on ARMORC

pm make I carry u waka, this not blood money

10years= 10billion naira if you ready let me know

3 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by IME1: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Join Jesus

He's no fraternity

But He will give you riches untold

20 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Me all I need is 10mil to leave this country even if it means sacrificing my left wrist.. what am I even using it for apart from masturbation undecided

7 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by HARDLABOR: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Bro plz tell me about it
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by HARDLABOR: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bantam:

Me all I need is 10mil to leave this country even if it means sacrificing my left wrist.. what am I even using it for apart from masturbation undecided

U tink say e dey easy lyk dat?

10 yrs b4 u get d money

@Bantam what will I be doing during dat 10 yrs
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by SOFTENGR: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

Bro plz tell me about it
E be like sey your hardlabor no pay you grin grin grin

No shortcut to riches. If you're not careful, you could become a victim of kidnappers or ritualists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by HARDLABOR: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
SOFTENGR:

E be like sey your hardlabor no pay you grin grin grin

No shortcut to riches. If you're not careful, you could become a victim of kidnappers or ritualists.

Bros HARDLABOR no pay me o

Aswear ano geh money

Who wan even kidnap me sef?

If there is a person that will use me 4 ritual I will negotiate with him
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Fmartin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
am here to take minutes cheesy
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

10 yrs b4 u get d money

U no get the message, he say 10yrs life span..after 10yrs u become UNDERgraduate grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

10 yrs b4 u get d money

They will minus 10yrs from your time on earth for d 10 billion

1 Like

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by MhizAJ(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hardlabor can you ever change?
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
HARDLABOR:

Give. Go buy a bag of rice and share. Then you watch how your situation will change. Why do you think most of these rich people involve themselves in philanthropic works? They understand the law governing success.

3 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nedfed(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
What Op need is in the pix below
Every man has it but only few use it .
Note: No man made/create to be poor, will just lose the direction of being rich at time.

1 Like

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by femijay8271(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
these shiit is funny
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bantam:

Lol.. you can't leave us in this country o... We must enjoy thechange together grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
1 TIMOTHY 6:9,10>>>For those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires which plunge men into destruction. For the love of money is the root of all sorts of evil and by reaching out for this love.......many have stabbed themselves with many pains
1 TIMOTHY 6:8>>>So having food and clothing we will be content with these things.
#My first post here

3 Likes

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by HARDLABOR: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
Hardlabor can you ever change?

Sweet heart no mind me jare na money be my problem

Longest time sad
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by busky101(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Join ladipo spare parts dealers confraternity, if your lucky enough ur Oga will settle you well within 4years......suites your name!!
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by begwong: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Go replace shekau as him don say e wan retire
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by YesNo(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Join APC.

All you need for the ritual is

one broom, refuse to think, and keep saying SAI BABA no matter what comes your way weda good or bad.

walahi you go hammer.
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

nigga Abeg I'm available too
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Bantam:

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2018
lukasmuyiwa:
nigga Abeg I'm available too
pm me
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Unseriousboy:
1 TIMOTHY 6:9,10>>>For those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires which plunge men into destruction. For the love of money is the root of all sorts of evil and by reaching out for this love.......many have stabbed themselves with many pains
1 TIMOTHY 6:8>>>So having food and clothing we will be content with these things.
#My first post here
abeg shut u* do you Know the power of money and it can do anything

1 Like

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Slaye: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Join AMOCK
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Godzlove8(m): 1:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
abeg shut u* do you Know the power of money and it can do anything
reply my pm... thanks
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Franzee(m): 3:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Baba 10 yrs - 10mill why u no do am
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Endtimesmith(m): 3:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Find love,happiness,Peace and good wealth in 48 hours....Call me on 07030330156
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by engrelvis(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Bantam:

U no get the message, he say 10yrs life span..after 10yrs u become UNDERgraduate grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by OgahBohz: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2018
SO YOU DECIDED TO PICK YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLES CALL, AFTER ALL THIS WHILE? ... ANYWAY GOOD LUCK...

THE WORLD POPULATION IS TOO MUCH IF YOUR TYPE CAN BE DYEING EVERY YEAR ... IT'LL BE OF GREAT ADVANTAGE TO WE THE REASONABLE HUMANS ALIVE ...

OLORIBU OF ASHIYERE LAND...
Re: Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol.. you can't leave us in this country o... We must enjoy thechange together grin
I have tried na,over 3/4 yrs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Masturbating During The Volcanic Eruption At Pompeii In 79 (Photo) / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.