Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

“The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? (1912 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Robi65(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Some men are coming together and spreading certain cultist ideology in the name of red pill and Mgtow... please our boys need to be saved as soon as possible
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by tnerro1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
More important than Boko, unemployment grin
I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Tunde835(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Clown bitch

6 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Michael8026: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
okay
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Lawliet(f): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Terminate, nah

Leave them.
As long as they are dealing with feminists, let them be.

Normal people who see those two as idiotic will live normal like life is supposed to be and not be preoccupied with which gender is more superior than the other.

10 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Jashub: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
The redpill is the best thing to happen to mankind since the discovery of sliced bread.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by after4: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Business is not moving fine and some people are worried grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Robi65(f): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
The redpill is the best thing to happen to mankind since the discovery of sliced bread.
that is the lie they keep telling you
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:
Some men are coming together and spreading certain cultist ideology in the name of red pill and Mgtow... please our boys need to be saved as soon as possible
It is not cultist something.
It is a truth that doesn't apply to everyone. There are also some silly things in it, yeah nothing is flawless.

A few people actually do it, many are fakes or silly copycats and only get mad when they are proved wrong.

As for me, keep your heart and keep your brain closer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by EkelediliBuhari: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
How is this a matter of national security??

2 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Uzomacharles: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
you want em to worship your womanhood that you share for everyone...
??
Take Charge Of SIMPs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by hashtagged(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:

Nah their life wetin be your problem you ladies go kill yourself out for dick matter.

Well redpillers and feminists can continue their wars forever sane people will do as much as ignore them

2 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Jashub: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:
that is the lie they keep telling you
It seems to me you are a weak man. That is why you do not subscribe to acknowledging the redpill.
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by odinson1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
It seems to me you are a weak man. That is why you do not subscribe to acknowledging the redpill.
Bro it's a woman with stinking pussy you are quoting
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Jashub: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:

Bro it's a woman with stinking pussy you are quoting
Seriously? Please pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Silentgroper(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lets even make it a cult group.

1 Like

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by odinson1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:

We don't care what Vaginal people and their loyal Servants (simps) think about The redpill

Redpillers we moveeee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Kalatium(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Senseless threads everywhere from misandrist. Why is the Redpill giving your wild orgasms.

8 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:

Your boys not real men

9 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by demmymoney(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
God bless REDPILL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by BaddieFreak(f): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robi65:

Lol at your topic. Redpillers are not sweeping Nigeria, infact I doubt if they are up to 1% in the whole country. People are getting married every weekend, people are getting engaged every weekend, redpillers especially the toxic ones are only on NL, don't be deceived.
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by demmymoney(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol at your topic. Redpillers are not sweeping Nigeria, infact I doubt if they are up to 1% in the whole country. People are getting married every weekend, people are getting engaged every weekend, redpillers especially the toxic ones are only on NL, don't be deceived.

Redpill is not against getting married and staying married

Redpill is against not getting married as a woman and getting married and ending up divorcing him for stupid reasons especially just to cash out from him

Redpill builds aplha males who know how to treat and respect women who deserves good treatment and respect and also to destroy feminism from its roots

5 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by BaddieFreak(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
demmymoney:

Redpill is not against getting married and staying married

Redpill is against not getting married as a woman and getting married and ending up divorcing him for stupid reasons especially just to cash out from him

Redpill builds aplha males who know how to treat and respect women who deserves good treatment and respect and also to destroy feminism from its roots

You lot on NL don't practice all this things you listed, what you are practicing in a nutshell is misogyny.
Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by demmymoney(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You lot on NL don't practice all this things you listed, what you are practicing in a nutshell is misogyny.

DONT MISTAKE REDPILL FROM MGTOW

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT TEACHINGS ENTIRELY

1 Like

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Haha. The redpill is not a fraternity not even a movement, it is to guide men on how to live a desirable life and likewise realise the world isn't the fairytale it was portrayed to be.

Your post reeks of fear and insecurity. You are disappointed that men are waking up daily and are no longer objects of emotional manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Mart1994(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
The redpill is indeed a lifesaver.

I have come to see women for who they really are, and not what the society and media paints them to be.

Red Pillers #wemove

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Mart1994(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
demmymoney:

DONT MISTAKE REDPILL FROM MGTOW

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT TEACHINGS ENTIRELY

Red pill more like an eye opener and reveals the truth about women, and how to handle them and surmount thier usual emotional BS.

MTGOW, men who have literally given up on those guys called women.

8 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by demmymoney(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mart1994:

Red pill more like an eye opener and reveals the truth about women, and how to handle them and surmount thier usual emotional BS.

MTGOW, men who have literally given up on those guys called women.

Exactly!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by mogbolade39317: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
The redpill is indeed a lifesaver.I have come to see women for who they really are, and not what the society and media paints them to be.Red Pillers #wemove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by solidmyk(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
I think we've heard enough of this redpill stuff, I wish most dudes aren't open to the redpill ideology, the more availability of its messages the more it loses its value.
Let's stop talking about this already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by Openbusiness: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Red Pill, giving females sleepless nights since 350BC grin. I was even going to make a comprehensive exposé on it but no time yet. You females are in serious trouble. When I have time and I'm in the mood to write, what I will write shall shake and the reset the relationship world for another 1000 years - Facts Only!

4 Likes

Re: “The Red Pill Fraternity” Sweeping Nigeria, Where is the government? by solidmyk(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Openbusiness:
The Red Pill, giving females sleepless nights since 350BC grin. I was even going to make a comprehensive exposé on it but no time yet. You females are in serious trouble. When I have time and I'm in the mood to write, what I will write shall shake and the reset the relationship world for another 1000 years - Facts Only!
grin
You meant 600 years??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead / Ybholy is a Monitoring spirit / Let Us Be 100% HONEST About This REDPILL Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.