Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Yahweh, Fear, And You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh, Fear, And You (945 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh, Fear, And You by jagunlabi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
How did you manage to rid yourself of the burden of fear of yahweh's wrath? When did it happen and what was the tipping point that did the fear in?

This topic is for those who are without fear of the jewish tribal deity of destruction, ofcourse. If you are still in fear, then you are by no means qualified to contribute, naturally.  smiley wink
Re: Yahweh, Fear, And You by chakula: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2010
@jagunlabi,

i was study one topic just now some xtians declared that there is no god but Jesus and all of a sudden i came across to this topic and you are also saying dissimilar thing about the issue, please, edify me who is god flanked by Jesus and Yahweh?
Re: Yahweh, Fear, And You by jagunlabi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
chakula:

@jagunlabi,

i was study one topic just now some xtians declared that there is no god but Jesus and all of a sudden i came across to this topic and you are also saying dissimilar thing about the issue, please, edify me who is god flanked by Jesus and Yahweh?

Bugger me if i know what you are talking about, chakula. Can you state your question more clearly?
Re: Yahweh, Fear, And You by chakula: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
I would like to let me know between jesus and yahweh who is god? because i have read a topic just now some xtians were said jesus is a god while some were decleared him not.what is the fact?

Another Jesus?
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:54 AM »
here is the topic.
Re: Yahweh, Fear, And You by jagunlabi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
chakula:

I would like to let me know between jesus and yahweh who is god? because i have read a topic just now some xtians were said jesus is a god while some were decleared him not.what is the fact?

Another Jesus?
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:54 AM »
here is the topic.
My brother, that is a very difficult question o! The christians have yet to make up their minds on which one is which. They say yahweh is the daddy of jesus, then some say that jesus is daddy yahweh and vice versa, then some will come up with this three in one arrangement. . . whatever. undecided
Re: Yahweh, Fear, And You by MyJoe: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
This ^^^ is hilarious! grin

(1) (Reply)

Second Part - The Mystery Of Creation / What Do You Remember Him For? / Window To Heaven...even Atheist Are Sure Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.