Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (50859 Views)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by jashar(f): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by skydancer: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
did Adam propose to eve before they begot Cane and Abel?

Break free from the shackles of Stiff Cultural cliches.
Did he propose after??
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Dollabiz: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by JoeyDdamsel(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Adorable
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Austinoiz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Another nonsense observed.
Nigga proposed to a baby mama he's been 'proposing' her Vjay since the days of Adam.
Nigga, go wed your tokunbo in secret jare.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by emeka2847: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
By far better than the shopping mall stunts
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
skydancer:

Did he propose after??
exactly.

Marriage is inconsequential. How one decides to go about it is irrelevant.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by DivinelyBlessed: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Genuine happiness
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
did Adam propose to eve before they begot Cane and Abel?

Break free from the shackles of Stiff Cultural cliches.
Adam did.
Genesis 2: 23-24 And Adam said , This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: she shall be Called Woman, because she was taken out of Man .

Break free from the shackles of ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Adam did.
Genesis 2: 23-24 And Adam said , This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: she shall be Called Woman, because she was taken out of Man .

Ur reponse na KonFam! grin backed by scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
2odd:

come here !!!!,. iffa tear you slap, he Sha do it abi kini gbogbo nonsense yii, make he proposed before n now come to know sey dem no dey compatible ??, abi she or he can't give birth ,.......
before she was a baby mama but the man felt or knows she's worth more than that, she's a life partner not some baby factory , ask around how many baby mama Wizkid,davido get , if dey should propose to one of dem pere
Is this the way you want you sister or daughter to be treated?You want her to live with you with a pregnancy/baby?

That slap you say you want to give...............raise your right hand up,make a fist.Now.....................

give yourself a hard knock on the head.Respect your elders.

5 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by cpu2006(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by wink2015(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
WHO is this MORO MORO MAN.

HIM BOLO BOLO nor get equal.

BALDNESS is now an in THING. it is well! wella
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Adam did.

he didn't propose, ignoramus.

They simply got hitched and fúcked.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 2odd(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Is this the way you want you sister or daughter to be treated?You want her to live with you with a pregnancy/baby?

That slap you say you want to give...............raise your right hand up,make a fist.Now.....................

give yourself a hard knock on the head.Respect your elders.
okay, nice one ,u don enta am Today ....
would u prefer ur sis /daughter got married but 1yr later got sent out ?
y am even talking to u ?? , how many broken marriages we don c for the last 1 yr or so , with or without kids ......... the concept of getting one yeye ring is trashy at best , it depends on who you are ....,...
my brother one final word, get ur fiancee or gf pregnant before proposing o.... to avoid super story
even some Nigerian mother's /if not all will prefer that their supposed daughter in law is pregnant before the wedding rites.
oya puff your mouth like you wan blow balloon ,oya slap urself......

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
he didn't propose, ignoramus.

They simply got hitched and fúcked.
Your ignorance is alarming. undecided
Must every proposal be done the way it's done in your village?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Bonjoro: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:

Sorry for my error. Let me make the necessary corrections. Thanks

After the guy beside u don help u correct am abi?

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by buffalowings4: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wetin consign us

Hehe o jare
Concerning the dullards matter...... sad
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bonjoro:

After the guy beside u don help u correct am abi?

Na fastest fingers cause am bros. Lol
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 2odd(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Your ignorance is alarming. undecided Must every proposal be done the way it's done in your village?
no b fight just show him where dem propose or something like that ............
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
2odd:

okay, nice one ,u don enta am Today ....
would u prefer ur sis /daughter got married but 1yr later got sent out ?
y am even talking to u ?? , how many broken marriages we don c for the last 1 yr or so , with or without kids ......... the concept of getting one yeye ring is trashy at best , it depends on who you are ....,...
my brother one final word, get ur fiancee or gf pregnant before proposing o.... to avoid super story
even some Nigerian mother's /if not all will prefer that their supposed daughter in law is pregnant before the wedding rites.
oya puff your mouth like you wan blow balloon ,oya slap urself......
I know what your problem is.Your background.
My parents never divorced.Most of my siblings are married and not divorced.I'm married,not divorced and didn't get my wife pregnant before marriage.
See,I speak from My own experience and I understand you speak from YOUR own experience.You got broken marriages,sisters getting kicked out all around you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
2odd:

no b fight just show him where dem propose or something like that ............
Scroll up and read.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by sexdoll: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chai.

I can understand why she accepted sharp sharp.

Dis One na Real Tall man.

Even while kneeling he's almost as tall her as.

Short guys don suffer!
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Proposing after a baby?

So what have they been discussing pre-intercourse? This doesn't make sense. The innocent baby now will start distributing pregnancies all around the neighborhood without ever proposing to anyone.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by buffalowings4: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
U suRe say na him get the pikin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by PETUK(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
The horse before the cart.The right thing to do.
Thank God there is no horse here

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
PETUK:
Thank God there is no horse here
cry Nigerian education is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by 2odd(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
I know what your problem is.Your background.
My parents never divorced.Most of my siblings are married and not divorced.I'm married,not divorced and didn't get my wife pregnant before marriage.
See,I speak from My own experience and I understand you speak from YOUR own experience.You got broken marriages,sisters getting kicked out all around you.
okay....... u c that's where compatibility comes in , proposal or wedding is not marriage bro.....God strengthen your marriage
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Your ignorance is alarming. undecided
Must every proposal be done the way it's done in your village?
like I said he never PROPOSED to her. Get the dictionary meaning of the word and learn.

Ignorance isn't the new sexy.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by PETUK(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
cry Nigerian education is in shambles.
Nigerians sense of humour is in Snake's belly

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by afamaustin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Proposing with a baby that one na propose
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Objkings: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
The horse before the cart.The right thing to do.
In ur country. D western we copy do it both way. So is personal. Ur definition of right should be personal nt universal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.