Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (50848 Views)

Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by rita25(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
the son be like give me dat ring job man I know u.....u want to use my mama head grin
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by snappyicee: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Is that his kid?
. Naa, his father!
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Objkings:

In ur country. D western we copy do it both way. So is personal. Ur definition of right should be personal nt universal
Why do you feel we all copy the west?The West isn't even the standard of right.
We had an order of marriage in Africa even before the west came.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
PETUK:
Nigerians sense of humour is in Snake's belly
Lol,the humour is lost on you.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
like I said he never PROPOSED to her. Get the dictionary meaning of the word and learn.

Ignorance isn't the new sexy.
You're just ignorant.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by FluidQueen(f): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
You're just ingorant.
ingorant KO. Engoran ni. grin
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
2odd:

okay....... u c that's where compatibility comes in , proposal or wedding is not marriage bro....God strengthen your marriage
Sure it's not @ bolded.
People still leave each other whether they proposed or not,had sex before wedding or not,or had a baby before or not.

Amen @ your prayer.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Whogoblog: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
The horse before the cart.The right thing to do.

That's For Decoration ...

The Horse Can still Move without the Cart
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
ingorant KO. Engoran ni. grin
Hahaha grin
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by osidion2020(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
lol, chai oga u are mouthed....

1 Like

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Whogoblog:

That's For Decoration ...

The Horse Can still Move without the Cart
Sure the horse can.................leaving the cart and all it contains.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Krafty006: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
cute
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Is that his kid?

I don't know but I will ask am
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by brendz(f): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Want to see more people's smiles?

Checkout yatabox.com/app/bringyousmiles and share more smiles...
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by readyornot: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
The guy long sha. Even on his knees, his head still reached her shoulder.
So Cute.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Galantis: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Is that his kid?
but you well so undecided. With this kind of question this hot afternoon lipsrsealed
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Amirullaha(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
MostBanned:

GBAGAUN shocked
My brother; you are wicked...
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Is that his kid?
no his child..
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Blonchilli(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
This would be the first proposal picture I really love. It's all shade of cute, lovely, awesome and beautiful. The kid killed it. Go abeg, direct me to a beautiful lady so she can give me beautiful daughters like Arya and Sansa kiss

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by davide470(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
..like why is she surprised though?

Just don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by sweetilicious(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Some things we wish we had.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by ChuksEmmy25(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
StarUp:
After he has finished chopping the food he now wants to ask for permission to re-eat.
abeg which typ of fud is dat.....
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:

U can take the baby back for them ok.
Aproko
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beautiful
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by Prymestrr(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
thorpido:
Horse = animals, cart = inanimate object, such a handsome baby boy = a Human spirit being; a lord in creation. Take correction and adjust properly, never make such comparison again.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by eddyroyal(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
Is that his kid?
No, *Her Her Kid.*�
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Prymestrr:

Horse = animals, cart = inanimate object, such a handsome baby boy = a Human spirit being; a lord in creation. Take correction and adjust properly, never make such comparison again.
Your english teachers did poorly(or perhaps you were too dull to learn) especially in the areas of proverbs and idiomatic expressions.
Re: He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) by thorpido(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2018
correctguy0900:

U can take the baby back for them ok.
Aproko
As an errand boy,why don't you run that errand for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.