Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (77243 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by NigelCundy: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is like all of you are mad in is country. There are more pressing issues to be discussed, instead you are discussing Someone that is naked. What is our problem sef?
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by akeentech(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
alklas:
Both!
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Asowari:
that person ur quoting is a man hope u know
lol.

Gimme one reason you think I'm male. grin
Lemme guess, because I'm opinionated? Because I'm indifferent about bullshiits? Because you feel I'm not easily Conformed?

And females shouldn't have those characteristics? Smh. grin
Y'all Amuse me.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Makz: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Angel Michael. Pls, just blow the trumpet already. We are tired of these 21st [b]Sex[/b]tury.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol.

Gimme one reason you think I'm male. grin
Lemme guess, because I'm opinionated? Because I'm indifferent about bullshiits? Because you feel I'm not easily Conformed?

And females shouldn't have those characteristics? Smh. grin
Y'all Amuse me.
u are a male and ur former Account is jammiewolf, ur comment gave u away not everybody is dumb as u think wink

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Fizah: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
what is the difference between both of you.

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by swimmer: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The one in green though

you are wicked.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
The thing's fashion isn't rigid. It's dynamic. A lot of twists and turns. Lots of changes. New innovation. New sexy.
What you term Madness today could be fashion tomorrow. Look at the evolution of the ragged jeans, for instance.

What you see there is fashion, my nosey friend. And please do well to mind your business next time. Your post reeks of attention thirst. smiley

Olodo
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
when are we going to mind our business in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hypocrite..na for social ur body dey hot..i bet she couldnt even talk to d girl for real life o,bringing it on internet to form nonsense..bizzy body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
unitysheart:

Olodo
na man be that oo

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Asowari:
u are a male and ur former Account is jammiewolf, ur comment gave u away not everybody is dumb as u think wink
I'd let you think that, sweetie.

. you're such a genuis! grin
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by 360command: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Without their vagina, women are nothing... Rodrigo duterte

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
I'd let you think that, sweetie.

. you're such a genuis! grin
thanks I known tongue
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Jackipapa: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
End of World
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dont b surprice dear,u knw ibadan fashion is always upside down. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oya ibadan pple quote me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by homesteady(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
How did she cope with the cold in the cinema? Thats just my business, because these cinema guys think that their viewing rooms must be a coldroom.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by cesctotti(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Why blasting someone when her cleavage is popping out in the second picture. Sometimes it's better if we mind our business. sad

I TAYA O
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
all of una when dey tell this girl make she mind her bussiness dey high on kwale weed...... 2morow you see them shouting rape rape rape,naso him dey start oh,though this thing here can never give me an erection .... Eeeeew feel live vomiting,see belle fat!

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Meti99(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin those gurls tight no be small
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by sammytojay: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The one in green though

AS IN ENHH.....
She's the Duff Amoung them...
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
See her kleg

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
BloggersNG:
A Nigerian Lady who went to the Cinema to watch movie, came back all angry because of what Another person was wearing, According to her the body exposed is way too much.. That though she went to watch movie but this was what kept her busy all through.
The IG user with the name Yetunde while sharing the photos on her page, said she's still angry till now..

Meanwhile see a photo of the Yetunde below!

News From Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/fashion-or-madness-nigerian-lady-blast.html

Iru iro nborun
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
sammytojay:

AS IN ENHH.....
She's the Duff Amoung them...

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by delvinho: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
BloggersNG:
A Nigerian Lady who went to the Cinema to watch movie, came back all angry because of what Another person was wearing, According to her the body exposed is way too much.. That though she went to watch movie but this was what kept her busy all through.
The IG user with the name Yetunde while sharing the photos on her page, said she's still angry till now..

News From Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/fashion-or-madness-nigerian-lady-blast.html

This is nothing! Just come to the east.... You will be shocked and maybe heart attack go catch you... On your way to the east... Branch Asaba shoprite first at night
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
some ladies cant stand competition
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by number5(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
The thing's fashion isn't rigid. It's dynamic. A lot of twists and turns. Lots of changes. New innovation. New sexy.
What you term Madness today could be fashion tomorrow. Look at the evolution of the ragged jeans, for instance.

What you see there is fashion, my nosey friend. And please do well to mind your business next time. Your post reeks of attention thirst. smiley

lipsrsealed

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Shey she no know say heat dey everywhere ni, abi whatz ha problem gan na? She sef open all d bobbi for the cam, she dey yab person wey do am better dan her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
The gal reporting is exposed in her own way
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by 91Demokrazy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
BloggersNG:

y b say pple no dey like mind Dia biz.. if she naked na ur body? y u no mak am obvious say u wan snap her make u c Weda she no go disfigure dat ur face full of emulsion paint wit raw acid.. pot calling kettle black. all of una no b d same? attention seeking prophet Elisha.. silly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.