Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (77244 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:
Witchcraft!...undecided

She is no different from the lady though, from her hair to that cleavage she was showing.
she is annoyed the girl has outbid her
nobody will look her cleavage when full oranges on display
market spoiling tinz
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:
Witchcraft!...undecided

She is no different from the lady though, from her hair to that cleavage she was showing.
u de mind am
she is annoyed the girl has outbid her
nobody will look her cleavage when full oranges on display
market spoiling tinz
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by fluffyduck(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2018
The more civilized you become, the more covered you get. She is just dressed in ancient traditional clothes.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by brownhawk: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:
why would anyone fume with anger cos of someone's dressing if not envy and jealousy, mind ur business girl
clearly u have a fish brain in your head
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Keywordconcept(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2018
That's the bad trend now.

Check my signature to earn passively with your data and phone.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
I already do. wink

Yo! I'm a fan... Do update your diary. Thanks
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2018
LxgIncrediboy:

Yo! I'm a fan... Do update your diary. Thanks
oh, thank you.

I would. At night. smiley
But no promises tho, you might hate me soon.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
oh, thank you.

I would. At night. smiley
But no promises tho, you might hate me soon.

Lol... Nah, I'm an Asshole too
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
@poster y are u exposing ur boobs while correcting another. Both of u are wrong at the same time and u are u to criticize her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.