Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Worst Mistake Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Mistake Of My Life (1164 Views)

MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Mistake Of My Life by preciousluv2018: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dear Admin,

I met Peter about eight months ago. He is a contractor to my company. He and I started dating after he took my number the day he saw me in our dopemu office. I told him I am a christian,born again. He too say he is born again.

So I told him right from beginning,that I dont want sex before marriage and he agreed. We dated for five months and he proposed to me. Since our engagement,he started asking for more than the usual kiss. He will say,since we are engaged,I am now his wife. That we can have sex now. But I told him no that,engagement is not marriage. But he continue to persist,saying he wants to know if both of us are sexually compatible. I then told him to hurry and marry me then.

We had our introduction ceremony in the sixth month and he began to even demand for sex more and more. We quarreled one day and he said the relationship is over if I cannot allow him. He said he has proved to me that he is serious by carrying out the introduction. That if I am not ready,we should break up. We didnt speak for three days. I had to go and beg him and allowed him eventually to have sex with me. After that day,I didnt hear from him again. I tried his line but he refused to pick my calls. Later,he sent me a text saying after having sex with me,he realise that both of us are not compatible. That was his fear that I cannot please him sexually if I dont like sex the way he does.

I thought he was joking. I couldnt believe my eyes after reading the text. I rain curses on him. Later,I began to beg him. Telling him that I will change and do anything . That will make sure he gets the best sex if he marries me.I was too shamed,he has done introduction. I thought I was too hash on him,now I have driven him away. I beg him for days but he refused. Said I should stop contacting him. I went to see his elder sister to help me beg him but she said that I should not worry that she will try her best.

One month passed,I didnt hear from the elder sister or even Peter. I was so sad . But I now told my family that the engagement is over. Everyone sympathize with me and asked me to move on that God will bring my own husband one day.

Two weeks later,I didnt......

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-regret-giving-into-the-pressure-just-to-convince-a-man-to-marry-me/
Re: Worst Mistake Of My Life by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lwkmd
Re: Worst Mistake Of My Life by fancy4eve(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
So sad my dear......my only advice is for u to move on wit ur life, don't even tink of taking ur lyf bcus of ur mistake, we all make mistakes, but our prayer is for we 2 learn from it nd never go back to it. Just focus on hw 2 keep nd raise ur child. Sumday karma will reach out to him ohk

1 Like

Re: Worst Mistake Of My Life by chivic(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
I hope other ladies will learn,no guy deserves to sleep with you until after marriage. If he can't way he should get lost in sambisa forest.
Guys have gone nuclear,nowadays, they are ready to go to the learnt of introduction just to get down,and once they are done,its mission complete.

As for you,its sad to say,but abortion could complete the plan of the devil in your life.

1 Like

Re: Worst Mistake Of My Life by liquidlove2018: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2018
God bless you.
You said it all.
No one in life is void of mistake.
She just has to move on and trust God.

fancy4eve:
So sad my dear......my only advice is for u to move on wit ur life, don't even tink of taking ur lyf bcus of ur mistake, we all make mistakes, but our prayer is for we 2 learn from it nd never go back to it. Just focus on hw 2 keep nd raise ur child. Sumday karma will reach out to him ohk
Re: Worst Mistake Of My Life by liquidlove2018: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Exactly.

She should take off abortion off her thought.

Though its easier said than done.

Let her give birth to the baby , raise him or her.

chivic:
I hope other ladies will learn,no guy deserves to sleep with you until after marriage. If he can't way he should get lost in sambisa forest.
Guys have gone nuclear,nowadays, they are ready to take go to the learnt of introduction just to get down,and once they are done,its mission complete.

As for you,its sad to say,but abortion could complete the plan of the devil in your life.

(1) (Reply)

The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby / Advice Needed Mature Minds Only / Should I Walk Away Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.