Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Advice Needed Mature Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Mature Minds Only (1167 Views)

ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Demmtek(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning fams. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point there is this girl.we have been friends for almost 3 years with the hope of dating her, but she keeps telling me she is not interested in.a relationship yet but as for me how friendship is more like one, but probably due to religious believe she didnt wanna admit we are dating, fastforward to some months back, she confessed to me she always feel sexually aroused whenever she is around me and she cant keep keepint it as secret anymore cos she is a virgin, and as for me i knew this long long ago but i keep.making her comfortable, though she is a very good girl.i can plan my future with i dont mind waiting for her till we ready to get married, but to the latest development feeling sexually aroused is gettin out of control she had to forced me to massage her chest to neck before she got relieved.
I understand she is in a stage more like puberty stage she is 22 and a virgin.
But now she still dont want a relationship yet, even though she confessed to me she loved me,
Now am.afraid am gonna lose because she keep.saying she dont wanna hurt me and i keep asking why is she saying that
Please i am afraid am gonna lose her like soon cos of the way she feels now adays i have been abstaining from sex with her for long
I love her so much
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by empire2017(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Bleep that girl now or live to regret it.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Nobodys(f): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2018
This is delicate . sit her down and ask her why she has kept her viginity up till this time ......The world has different people with different beliefs and perspective.... If her reason is based on religion or most of these myths , well I wud advise u leave her as she might regret it buh otherwise there is no harm in it.....as long as she is READY for what comes next..as long as she is ready to lose it...... I guess she should be mature enough......
Self control would be difficult for her as long as she's in a close relationship with you..... So if u really love her...go ahead buh make sure she is ready for what's next...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Regrets is not meant for people who ask questions before an action. Let her be till she's ready. Don't lose her cuz of ur greediness
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by classylady(f): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
hmmmm..... this is a serious issue that must be handled with care.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Demmtek(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2018
BanjiRaymond:
Regrets is not meant for people who ask questions before an action. Let her be till she's ready. Don't lose her cuz of ur greediness
talkin of greediness i am not for over 3 years i didnt even kiss talkless of knowing the colour of her bra, i love her so.much i dont mind waiting till she is ready for it
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by solaisola(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
THIS MAY BE LONG O

This is a serious and delicate issue. But the question really is. After that one or two round of sex, what next?

Sex is not a proof of love. Sex does not make her love you more.

Interestingly, you guys may loose each other after that one round. Probably because, she kept it till she is 22 and you have also known for years now and you did not touch her, so somehow you have gone again even your own conscience.

Because if the feeling wipes off, what will later end it is that you took advantage of her.

Fact to check: (1) When do you guys even have in my mind to get married.
(2) whats the next thing on her plan for her life.
(3) Are you both ready for whatever the consequence of your decisions are.

Note: if you dont do it, you may loose her to some other guy but you will be free of regret because of a sure she will come back with regret just that you would have moved on.

There are several approaches to this anyway. But do not sin against your own self.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Demmtek(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
This is delicate . sit her down and ask her why she has kept her viginity up till this time ......The world has different people with different beliefs and perspective.... If her reason is based on religion or most of these myths , well I wud advise u leave her as she might regret it buh otherwise there is no harm in it.....as long as she is READY for what comes next..as long as she is ready to lose it...... I guess she should be mature enough......
Self control would be difficult for her as long as she's in a close relationship with you..... So if u really love her...go ahead buh make sure she is ready for what's next...
she is religious person, a prayer warrior but things have been changing lately. infact i feel like keeping some distant from her, but it will only get worst.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by flexxyworld(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
empire2017:
Bleep that girl now or live to regret it.

live to regret what really ?? cmon man.. stuffs are littered everywhere no regret in not bleeping one. Just follow your mind @op. . If doing it, will make you feel guilt then don't do it and if not doing it will make you lose her, then so be it. but if she truly wants you then she will wait till both of you are cleared on it. cheers

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Nobodys(f): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmtek:
she is religious person, a prayer warrior but things have been changing lately. infact i feel like keeping some distant from her, but it will only get worst.
Just have a deep conversation with her...and if she's ready you can do it...... she should also be ready to live with d fact that you can break up with her despite being her first...... I ' m not saying u Shud Break up with her ooo infact u shudnt let her go.....what I mean is , What actually hurt some ladies is when d guy breaks up with them and they realize that they wud have to sleep with another man and maybe so on till they meet their chosen one and all of that......at the end of the day it depends on her perspective that's why I insist you have a talk with her....
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by mimimile93: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmtek:
Good morning fams. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point there is this girl.we have been friends for almost 3 years with the hope of dating her, but she keeps telling me she is not interested in.a relationship yet but as for me how friendship is more like one, but probably due to religious believe she didnt wanna admit we are dating, fastforward to some months back, she confessed to me she always feel sexually aroused whenever she is around me and she cant keep keepint it as secret anymore cos she is a virgin, and as for me i knew this long long ago but i keep.making her comfortable, though she is a very good girl.i can plan my future with i dont mind waiting for her till we ready to get married, but to the latest development feeling sexually aroused is gettin out of control she had to forced me to massage her chest to neck before she got relieved.
I understand she is in a stage more like puberty stage she is 22 and a virgin.
But now she still dont want a relationship yet, even though she confessed to me she loved me,
Now am.afraid am gonna lose because she keep.saying she dont wanna hurt me and i keep asking why is she saying that
Please i am afraid am gonna lose her like soon cos of the way she feels now adays i have been abstaining from sex with her for long
I love her so much

Guy go and fvck that girl or watch another man bleep her... She would Definitely take it to someone that value it... A word is a enough for a wise.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by ElsonMorali: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmtek:

Propose to her

If she says yes, marry her as soon as you can.

If she says no kick her out of your life. She'll get the sexual release she's looking for elsewhere last last.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Demmtek(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Propose to her

If she says yes, marry her as soon as you can.

If she says no kick her out of your life. She'll get the sexual release she's looking for elsewhere last last.
we are both still young she just finish her diploma and as for me still got a lot on my to do list well i dont mind marryin her in like 4years or less to this time am.just 23 yrs old.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by ElsonMorali: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmtek:
we are both still young she just finish her diploma and as for me still got a lot on my to do list well i dont mind marryin her in like 4years or less to this time am.just 23 yrs old.

The thing is she's going to fvck someone and she's going to do it soon.

I don't know what you are going to do about that. I won't encourage you into fornication but the choice is yours. Sexual desire can only be suppressed for so long. After which it has to be expressed somehow.

Propose to her all the same maybe that will make her cool down a bit and also will make you work twice harder to get to your goal.

But at that age you're both fit for marriage. Just that financially you may not be ready.
Re: Advice Needed Mature Minds Only by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Where's the girl? Am good in massaging too grin

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / How A Girl Tested Her Boyfriend Twitter User / I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.