Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor (34876 Views)

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2018
I know a woman who has 5 children but still sleep unclad.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by KingSango(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2018
ehimeayeni:
I know a woman who has 5 children but still sleep unclad.

It does not mean the spiritual evil is to ignored though. Herdsmen are killing Northern Niergians and I know a few who have never scene a violent herdsman.

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom.blogsot.com
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by lilyfaith(f): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Meksumnoiz:
it actually mek sence,my ex actually taught me to sleep unclad,becos she does too nd i notice she has low sex drives despite she was so inlove with me,it was very unusual.it adds up!

I sleep naked esp weneva I am alone but can't say I have a low sex drive. undecided
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Originalsly: 4:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm..... so the ghost can enter the house.....entering through the locked doors or windows or even walls.... entering the bedroom ..... the babe all wrapped up in the sheet.... the ghost get past all that .... but if the babe be wearing underwear....doesn't matter if it be itsy bitsy thongs.....the ghost can't get past. Wow!....I learn something about ghosts today.

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by IamBlanco(m): 4:48am On Feb 17, 2018
eleojo23:
Where do Africans get these stuffs from?

Africans are always experts in religion and superstition.

No wonder we are behind in development sad

so in your "educated" mind, u think we Africans are more superstitious than Europeans, Americans & Asians? if yes is your answer then u need to go do more research. We are even the least of them all, not even close to Asians not to mention South Americans, North Americans (Satanism) & Europeans.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Originalsly: 5:06am On Feb 17, 2018

5. Jamariwolf - She taught me practicality. Though she might lack morals, she knows what she wants and will get it with her genitals. Lord!

Hmmmm..... I'm sure there must be something I have that she wants.... she can come get it with her ehmmm....let me shut up.

One more foundation stone removed from Nairaland.... to be replaced by paper paper mache. Best of luck and success on your next adventure!
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2018
nwakaibeya1:
People don't usually tell their true life Stories and their activities of the Night where battles of life are fought won or lost&everyone is naked& their hidden world activities, those evil activity stories which dominate human existence and make them who they truly are,? rather they pretend and tell people stories that are sweet to hear whereas in their closet they swallow sorrow and have no PEACE and can't even sleep at Night, so many people who tell sweet stories and newspapers and television houses see them as celebrities and popular don't have Peace or what we call spiritual peace at all and can't sleep at NIGHT and so many people we call human chameleons hide in bornagain, pentecostalism and quote bible from Genesis to Revelation without genuine Jesuschrist power and that's why night vigils and programmes upon programmes have taken over night clubs if you like choose night clubs competiting With night vigils and programmes upon programmes of churches often and yetl they humanbeigns hear our truth and reject our truth even when we say investigate what we declare to the world that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ #Don't forget our hallmark. POWER talks not empty CRITICS and we are able to share peace and Light to the whole world those who accepts because truthfully is a free friend of very few people and enemy of majority of people if only they agree and accept this unbelievable truth and revelation,reminding you that in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so those who have eyes to see read us and understand who is talking powerfully about Jesus Christ Kingdom in this generation which we declare and say test and see# Mathew 13,13-14

I agreed with you 100%. Life is spiritual. The guy said he inherited it from his father. His elder brother who refused lost one eye. It is like that in Africa. It is not the ancestors that made his brother to loose one eye but the devotees of the cult his father belonged. It is like that in Yoruba & Ibo land & other places in Africa. They will make sure that person that refuses the cult stool or position suffers & amount to nothing while the one that accepts is empowered spiritually to be a voice in the family.

All this looks like tale or foolishness or illiterate fiction believe but it is very real.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by aalangel(f): 5:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Hia! How come I have 3 kids? Ekwensu!!! You simply have no truth in you!

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by anpipac: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2018
MOST OF THE LADIES HERE MAKING NOISE ARE VICTIMS. THEY ALL HAVE SPIRIT HUSBANDS. IDIOTS!!!!
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by KayDEAN(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2018
Ah ah
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by 360xclusiveblog: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by bestspoke: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2018
what about the guys?
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by 360xclusiveblog: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by fajob: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2018
See details on my signature
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by ascholani09(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2018
SMH
Lalastica shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Mechejy: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan Witchdoctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki has said that women who sleep naked are in high risk of becoming barren in Life.

The witchdoctor disclosed to Nairobian that he has involved in the business for the past 10 years.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping naked especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have sex with some ladies making them barren. These women lack sex appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over. Our ancestors were not happy with him and they made him lose one eye,” the 32-year-old man born and bred in Kwale said.

The witchdoctor also claimed politicians do storm his place seeking powers during rallies.

“They usually come for charms to attract crowds in rallies and beat their competitors. To help them, I smear special oil on their underwear and clothes that they must wear when going to meet rivals or crowd,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/women-who-sleeps-naked-visits.html
queen comy ugwum ike see this people oo
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Youngkingz(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2018
Benwems:
Why are Africans so superstitious?
Anyway if true it means a lot of Uniben girls are barren.
do u school in uniben?
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Classictee89(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Modeh(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Abi o...Kim Kardashian for don dey barren
Benwems:
Why are Africans so superstitious?
Anyway if true it means a lot of Uniben girls are barren.
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by vicardino(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2018
He only said one out of many dangers of sleeping unclad. What we don't know is "Life itself is spiritual, so are we. And whatever we do have spiritual connotation and implications. If you are gonna sleep unclad, apply your spiritual covering but sleeping unclad without spiritual covering is like leaving an entrance and exit points open for whoever to do whatever. Barreness is the least of what is obtainable when ladies especially sleep unclad. The most dangerous ones are so hidden and mostly look benign on the surface.
valentineuwakwe:
nobody will believe your story here becos you are an African....but somehow their is some truth in what you said about ladies sleeping naked at nights...we all know is bad but to say ghost sleeps with them or them getting barren is something else I will think and research upon. .thanks
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by vicardino(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Tell them o. But they ain't idiots nah. Most of them don't even know what they have gotten themselves into. It is well sha
anpipac:
MOST OF THE LADIES HERE MAKING NOISE ARE VICTIMS. THEY ALL HAVE SPIRIT HUSBANDS. IDIOTS!!!!
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by MhizMero(f): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Benwems:
Why are Africans so superstitious? Anyway if true it means a lot of Uniben girls are barren.

Are you for real?
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by rosalieene(f): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2018
lol, superstitious belief
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by fluffyduck(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2018
markode777:
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan Witchdoctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki has said that women who sleep naked are in high risk of becoming barren in Life.

The witchdoctor disclosed to Nairobian that he has involved in the business for the past 10 years.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping naked especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have sex with some ladies making them barren. These women lack sex appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over. Our ancestors were not happy with him and they made him lose one eye,” the 32-year-old man born and bred in Kwale said.

The witchdoctor also claimed politicians do storm his place seeking powers during rallies.

“They usually come for charms to attract crowds in rallies and beat their competitors. To help them, I smear special oil on their underwear and clothes that they must wear when going to meet rivals or crowd,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/women-who-sleeps-naked-visits.html

Does that mean they are given birth to invisible babies?

Is that why there are many invisible friends in foreign countries?

Interesting.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2018
mtchew

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by deolurexy1(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2018
'they usually lack sexual appetite' this can be true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Flying In My Dreams / The Link Between Sex And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.