Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive (15166 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: 4 Methods Corrupt Nigerians Use To Steal Nigeria's Money / I Am One Of The Luckiest Nigerians Alive – President Jonathan / Top Twenty Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2010
here is my list, i am in support of you kenifa, dont fail us on nairaland, make sure the video goes on all online streams.telling the world it represent the
opinion of the average nigerian.

1) IBB
2)OBJ
3)JAMES IBORI
4)MAURICE IWU
5)PATIENCE JONATHAN
6)CECLIA IBRU
7)ALAMS
coolODILI
9)TONY ANENIH
10)CHRIS UBA
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by expert555: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
With a blazing loot of Nigeria treasury 10 is too short and unfair lets make it 100 because their are so many political arm robbers every where you looks.
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2011
Any list that does not include Obasanjo and Babangida at the top is not credible.

Those 2 may possible hold between them 75% of all money ever looted from Nigeria.

Both worth trillions of Naira.

In terms of amount looted Obasanjo holds the record

However in terms of damage to Nigeria, IBB tops the list as he has continously intervene to knock Nigeria of the right course be overtly or covertly removing good governments, for fear that he may be arrested / probed.
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by AfroBlue(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
"The video will be lunched on Youtube by end of May." <---2011

Op, where's your production?
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by qualified(f): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
1. IBB
2. OBJ
3. IBORI
4. Orji Kalu
5. T. A. Orji
6. Maurice Iwu
7. Bank-ole
8. Turai (where is all the fund raised for a Cancer center?)
9. Chimaraoke Nnamani
10 . Late Sanni Abacha
etc
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Librate(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
DR GOODLUCK EBELE(BAYELSA) AZIKIWE(OTUOKE) JONATHAN. GCFR

and pls GEJ shud stop using those IGBO NAMES we REJECT HIM IN JESUS NAME
AMEN
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by ibide(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ibb & obj arn tile 2 jeg & wife 3 ibori 4tinubu 5 odili 6 bode s t y dajuma 7 tony aneni i respect hime 8 abdusalami wethin a year he is a sharp guy 9 akala & his God adedibu joli iyame fake pastor adadibu said dat ladoja was feeding him wit spoon to the mount but akala use to give him the hole pot 10 ohakin 11 ubadinuju 12 uduaghan note he is ahaed of ibori cause i can see what onanefe did in delta but i hav not eweta work[sub][/sub]
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
1. IBB
2. Turaki Adamawa- Atiku Abubakar
3. OBJ
4. Cecelia Ibru
5.[B]Some of our Big Big Pastors[/b](names witheld)
6. Erastus Akingbola
7. Aandoakaa
8. Tafa Balogun
9. Ndidi Okereke Onyuike(stock exchange fat piggy woman)
10. Dangote (this guy is a criminal. He is involved in a lot of insider trading in collabo with the fat pig woman above).

The list is endless
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
Olusegun Obasanjo
IBB
Dimeji Bankole
Patricia Etteh
Ikedi Ohakim
James Ibori
Chief Tony Anenih
Cecelia Ibru
Olushola Saraki
Chief Lucky Igbinedion
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by olusegunjimmys(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2015
We. Should stop fooling ourself, we all know this pple, dey are more dan ten, dey are countless and more are still joining dem... Let us raise up Nigerians and revolute. REVOLUTION is the key, the armed forces are even tired of dis morons call d leaders so d armed forces are waiting for d mass to make a move. Diz pple (corrupt Leaders) are nt ready to change and dey will never change unless we d mass sweep-d-feet. Please distribute information
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by skyhighweb(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari atiku osho lai tinubu ibori
in short all apc n pdp
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Kolinakano: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Wonder never end, why you no put M.Buhari on the list?
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by Enyimbamercedes: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
Everybody leaving out Buhari....
Re: Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerians Alive by walexbiz(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
I have looked at the list been brandished around and I found most of them to be tainted with tribal sentiment. For me basically here is the list of most corrupt individuals in Nigeria.

(1) Okonjo Iweala, a very smart thief who under her supervision as the coordinating minister of the economy and finance minister, the sum of 20Bn USD was stolen under her watch and and the treasury was completely looted.Even when oil prices were high Nigerians were living like slaves and there was no visible to infrastructural development.

(2) Deiziani Madueke a very greedy thief, she comes from the Niger Delta and she knows the kind of suffering her kinsmen in the Niger Delta are going through, rather than
alleviate the suffering of her people she was busy enriching herself and he accolades. I guess the saying that what a man can do a woman can do better, because when she is about to be interrogated she took up Dominican Republic citizenship. What a smart move to evade prosecution.

(3) Obasanjo olusegun: He introduced Okonjo Iweala to Nigerian politics and she was been paid Dollars for rendering her service to motherland. Under his watch NIPP, NRC e.t.c corruption was perpetuated and he too was a beneficiary of those looted funds.

(4) Buhari Muhammad: I guess most of you may really be wondering how did he make the list, here is how; you see if corruption were to be measured by financial gains he wouldn't but when through the scope of nepotism, tribalism and favouritism then he stands tall. Today he has encouraged his kinsmen and accolades to steal while he protects them and look the other way. In fact the best way to describe him his that he morally corrupt.

(5) Ibrahim Babangida: Stole the oil windfall money with his cronies, in fact he has been i as the father of corruption of the modern day Nigeria. It was under his watch that his government has been described as chop I chop government.

(6) Bola Tinubu: a very corrupt individual and an associate of Buhari, he is the political Godfather of Lagos state and nothing works in Lagos state except through him, he is so corrupt that he has unfettered access to the Lagos state treasury.

(7) Emeka Emefiele: though most CBN governor have always been corrupt, but under his watch he took corruption to a greater height. A recent tape was released to the Media in which he was heard discussing how a private 500bn Naira investment went wrong with this money taken from our common patrimony.

(cool Ali Modu Sherrie: financier and Boko haram apologist

(9) James Ibori, former governor of oil rich Niger Delta who looted his state treasury dry and was arrested and convicted in the United Kingdom while after he had escaped from police authority in Nigeria.

(10) 80% of Nigerian Citizens, Nigerians knows those who are thieves and those who are not yet during election they will vote individuals who shares money to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.