Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section (32817 Views)

Natural Birth Or C-Section For Twins? / Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture / Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dafreeguy:

How does this concern the post?
shocked shocked shocked didn't u read d post?

Ok o, Rip to the ignorant pregnant woman. AMEN
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by LaudableXX: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
eyinjuege:
Thats why i said earlier that if the health SYSTEM is not strenghtened, nothing can be achieved.
Before someone reaches the stage of gasping for air abroad, something must have been brewing before hand. A man having a cardiac arrest will have an ambulance at his place abroad once you call emergency services with well trained personelle (not necessarily even drs, but proficient with their resuscitation skills), he would have been started on some treatment before even getting to the A/E where he will be triaged. He would have been on oxygen from the ambulance or even intubated before getting to hospital. Because in hospital, there may be several others with same case or even worse than him being attended to.
That's a system in place, to ensure lives are saved and delays are avoided.
Nigeria needs a strenghtening of her health systems, laws need to be put in place, a million other things need to be put in place.
Lagos, despite being the center of excellence doesnt have any CT scanners in any of her general hospitals. Even GH lagos that's a very big one with specialties doesn't have a CT scanner. Only lasuth, maybe LUTH has some epileptic ones. Most people go to Mecure, and other test centers to have it done.(things may have changed now o, maybe general hospitals have scanners now in lagos?)
Private hospitals with CT scanners are definitely way out of league for the average Nigerian because as stated earlier, good health care is expensive. And definitely, such private hospitals are better staffed than the govt hospitals, better working environment, and the staff are nicer for obvious reasons.y
Any CMD found guilty of embezzelling funds should be jailed. That is part of the corruption Nigerians don't want to fight. If however they didnt embezzle the money, and there's just no funds to buy and maintain these equipments, what magic can they also do?
It would be interesting if the health sector can be privatised, and health insurance made compulsory for everyone by law. Maybe things could improve then.

What you said before was that Nigerians should not expect miracles from doctors, because they do not pay taxes. sad Your new points about systems not being in place, is true. But then again, whose job is it to put those systems in place? The patients, or the healthcare professionals within the medical sector?

Even when there are systems in place, such systems are prone to breakdown and interruptions because very often, those who are expected to keep such systems running, are either too lazy to care, or rather nonchalant about their duties, or they may even have been replaced by new candidates who lack basic knowledge about how to maintain these systems, effectively.

It is like a fire drill. If such drills are held regularly, everyone becomes familiar with what to do, if any fire incident breaks out. They have had enough time to practice the right sequence of actions, and deploy acquired safety skills to protect themselves and others, from danger.

Does that currently happen in the Nigerian medical sector? After the success Nigeria had containing Ebola, everyone would have thought the authorities would learnt valuable lessons from that episode, in order to further protect its citizens when similar outbreaks occur. Now, it is Lassa fever, and doctors as well as patients are losing their lives. Did the medical authorities forget all the lessons they learnt during the Ebola scare? shocked

Finally, there are quite a number of medical diagnostic centres providing CT scan services etc., in addition to Mecure. You can find them mostly in the big cities like Abuja, Port-harcourt and Lagos. Patients are referred to them from public hospitals or medical centres, and smaller private hospitals. For patients who can afford it, their prayer is just to get well. And for those who cannot...well, they just look up to God. Very few health insurance schemes in Nigeria offer adequate cover that includes CT scans, anyway. undecided

Privatising medical care may not yield much dividends, as long as people remain nonchalant about doing their jobs. Since the power sector was privatised in Nigeria, how much improvement has been recorded in electricity supply, nationwide?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by soonest(f): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Then why are you expecting miracles from the poorly funded health systems in Nigeria?
Despite the fact that the health services in Nigeria are relatively cheap, you still call their charges exorbitant.
Fear God, and even if you can't fear God fear yourself.
Those wonderful places you claim nobody's below the poverty line and things seem to be working, their govts didn't conjure up wealth from the sky.
Majority of their social welfare system is being paid by anyone who works or has a business. Indirectly, its being funded by the tax payers including the very rich and even those barely feeding provided they are working.
Tax is a way of life. However, almost everyone evades paying tax in nigeria, yet expect a social welfare program in place. A wait in futility for the poor i must say.
Even the money from the natural resources is an exclusive right of the politicians you all worship, who can do no wrong.

LIES! Please easy with the hasty generalization. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by BushWickBill: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2018
kjhova:

Dear friend, please accept my apologies about my comment on functional brains as I see now how it could have come across as offensive. Believe me, abuse wasn't the intention.

That said, my take is that the more brain power people apply to the beliefs they were brought up with, the more ludicrous many of these stories tend to become. And indeed many have come to see the absurdities of religion but yet cannot seem to take that final step to get out of it completely. I wish that you and many more intelligent Africans will take this step for the good of the continent. Of course, my wish does not side step the fact that you have the freedom of thought and worship. I can only wish, be hopeful or shrug and move on.
No offense taken sir.
Your points have been duly noted.
Have a great day.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by eyinjuege: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote]
LaudableXX:

What you said before was that Nigerians should not expect miracles from doctors, because they do not pay taxes. sad Your new points about systems not being in place, is true. But then again, whose job is it to put those systems in place? The patients, or the healthcare professionals within the medical sector?

Even when there are systems in place, such systems are prone to breakdown and interruptions because very often, those who are expected to keep such systems running, are either too lazy to care, or rather nonchalant about their duties, or they may even have been replaced by new candidates who lack basic knowledge about how to maintain these systems, effectively.

It is like a fire drill. If such drills are held regularly, everyone becomes familiar with what to do, if any fire incident breaks out. They have had enough time to practice the right sequence of actions, and deploy acquired safety skills to protect themselves and others, from danger.

Does that currently happen in the Nigerian medical sector? After the success Nigeria had containing Ebola, everyone would have thought the authorities would learnt valuable lessons from that episode, in order to further protect its citizens when similar outbreaks occur. Now, it is Lassa fever, and doctors as well as patients are losing their lives. Did the medical authorities forget all the lessons they learnt during the Ebola scare? shocked

Finally, there are quite a number of medical diagnostic centres providing CT scan services etc., in addition to Mecure. You can find them mostly in the big cities like Abuja, Port-harcourt and Lagos. Patients are referred to them from public hospitals or medical centres, and smaller private hospitals. For patients who can afford it, their prayer is just to get well. And for those who cannot...well, they just look up to God. Very few health insurance schemes in Nigeria offer adequate cover that includes CT scans, anyway. undecided

Privatising medical care may not yield much dividends, as long as people remain nonchalant about doing their jobs. Since the power sector was privatised in Nigeria, how much improvement has been recorded in electricity supply, nationwide?

Dont twist my words, drs can only work with what they are provided with in a hospital. They have to deal with no gloves, no antispetic also in the hospitals
The major thing that helped contain ebola then was because the public hospitals were on strike, otherwise more people would have been exposed to it.
When I talk of systems, it means a complete overhaul and not just at the doorsteps of medical directors. Its beyond them.
Lagos was trying to do it but it hasnt been successful, you start from the health centers, which presently lacks capacity, and needs to be strenghtened, befire you move to general hospitals, and then teaching hospitals. Emergency services are a special case on their own, and it starts from even phone calls which lagos was trying to do but I'm sure that hasn't been too good especially with ambulance services. Why should any hospital offering emergency services not have scanners in house? You might find out you need to do repeat scans on a patient same day, so do you keep sending him to mecure and the likes?
Medical diagnostic centers make no sense outside the hospital, especially not in an emergency so its not good enough for patients to be sent everytime outside the hospital when very ill as there are no ambulances or trained personell to follow them. The diagnostic centers mentioned need to book patients long before hand as they have many hospitals who refer to them. This may be alright in stable patients but certainly not in an emergency.
To believe changing the health system is at the door step of drs is a false information.
Hospitals have administrators, but a law has to be put in place and a structure put in place from the very top- Ministry of health. That requires a lot especially if they're just going to start. Even in places where they have an established working system, they put in billions. About £122 billion pounds was budgeted for the nhs in england for last year. This money isn't just for hospital services, but also for general public health initiatives etc.
The population of UK is just about a quarter of that of Nigeria. They are about 65million or less, yet £122 billion pounds is used to run their health services, 99% of that money is from taxes. The budget is about £2,200 pounds per individual (over 900,000 naira).
How much is the health budget again for Nigeria? About 1,700 naira per individual (equivalent of £5 pounds, or less)
Yet we want to compare things, and expect same service provision as the one abroad. (Its the same CT scans, maintainace, etc that's gonna be used o)
Without a strong political will and determination from the GOVT, the health services will remain in shambles. Drs have also just found themselves in a bad situation as everyone else in Nigeria, so its unfair to pass the bulk to them. A health system is more than just Drs, nurses, or even hospitals. Its beyond that
In Lagos state, the mantra is that health care is free for 65years above and childden, but that's not true. Malaria treatmejt is supposed to be free all over Nigeria, but that's also not true as the drugs are never available. The govt has made the announcement , but don't provide the necessaries for these hospitals. If the medical directors of gen hospitals decide to buy ct scanner (almost impossible because the money for it no be beans, how do they even recoup that money without increasing the 100 naira paid for card, and other monies paid in hospital?, yet they have to follow instructions from alausa about fees they charge). They dont have complete autonomy.

Insurance in Nigeria, if its to go the way of US, they will offer CT scanner and complete services but you have to pay higher premiums. As simple as that.
Healthcare is one of the most expensive ventures everywhere in the world except Nigeria, because we have chosen not to make it a priority. We pray and believe disease is not our portion.

soonest:

LIES! Please easy with the hasty generalization. Thank you

Please, how many adults do white collar jobs compared to those that don't? Of a population of almost 200million?
How many small scale businesses are even registered? Of the registered ones, how many SMEs file taxes?
It would be interesting to know, as i don't have that data. I know all large corporations, govt establishments, some medium scale businesses pay their tax. But majority of Nigerians dont work in these large corporations, civil service. Do the others pay their tax?
It would be interesting to hear from business owners on NL. Even those working manual jobs ought to pay tax, but who keeps a record of these things? Some earn as much as 3-5K/day, and are paid cash. How is that traceable?
Just something for you to ponder on.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by soonest(f): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Please, how many adults do white collar jobs compared to those that don't? Of a population of almost 200million?
How many small scale businesses are even registered? Of the registered ones, how many SMEs file taxes?
It would be interesting to know, as i don't have that data. I know all large corporations, govt establishments, some medium scale businesses pay their tax. But majority of Nigerians dont work in these large corporations, civil service. Do the others pay their tax?
It would be interesting to hear from business owners on NL. Even those working manual jobs ought to pay tax, but who keeps a record of these things? Some earn as much as 3-5K/day, and are paid cash. How is that traceable?

I'm happy you have acknowledged some exceptions all by yourself, so it isn't ALMOST ALL. Market women even pay tax in Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Dafreeguy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
shocked shocked shocked didn't u read d post?
Ok o, Rip to the ignorant pregnant woman. AMEN
U r also a woman..hope u know?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by LaudableXX: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
soonest:
I'm happy you have acknowledged some exceptions all by yourself, so it isn't ALMOST ALL. Market women even pay tax in Nigeria.

Don't mind him. Nigerians don't pay tax, yet the FIRS collected 4 trillion naira as tax in 2017. Who did they get it from? Ghosts?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I
U r also a woman..hope u know?
haaaaa bros u re taking this too personal o..

Okay,I repeat sorry to d dead.
Rip woman
God console those she left behind Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Dafreeguy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
haaaaa bros u re taking this too personal o..

Okay,I repeat sorry to d dead.
Rip woman
God console those she left behind Amen

Amen! And Thank u for taking to corrections.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Amen! And Thank u for taking to corrections.

kiss kiss kiss Thanks for correcting
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by LaudableXX: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Dont twist my words, drs can only work with what they are provided with in a hospital. They have to deal with no gloves, no antispetic also in the hospitals
The major thing that helped contain ebola then was because the public hospitals were on strike, otherwise more people would have been exposed to it.
When I talk of systems, it means a complete overhaul and not just at the doorsteps of medical directors. Its beyond them.
Lagos was trying to do it but it hasnt been successful, you start from the health centers, which presently lacks capacity, and needs to be strenghtened, befire you move to general hospitals, and then teaching hospitals. Emergency services are a special case on their own, and it starts from even phone calls which lagos was trying to do but I'm sure that hasn't been too good especially with ambulance services. Why should any hospital offering emergency services not have scanners in house? You might find out you need to do repeat scans on a patient same day, so do you keep sending him to mecure and the likes?
Medical diagnostic centers make no sense outside the hospital, especially not in an emergency so its not good enough for patients to be sent everytime outside the hospital when very ill as there are no ambulances or trained personell to follow them. The diagnostic centers mentioned need to book patients long before hand as they have many hospitals who refer to them. This may be alright in stable patients but certainly not in an emergency.
To believe changing the health system is at the door step of drs is a false information.
Hospitals have administrators, but a law has to be put in place and a structure put in place from the very top- Ministry of health. That requires a lot especially if they're just going to start. Even in places where they have an established working system, they put in billions. About £122 billion pounds was budgeted for the nhs in england for last year. This money isn't just for hospital services, but also for general public health initiatives etc.
The population of UK is just about a quarter of that of Nigeria. They are about 65million or less, yet £122 billion pounds is used to run their health services, 99% of that money is from taxes. The budget is about £2,200 pounds per individual (over 900,000 naira).
How much is the health budget again for Nigeria? About 1,700 naira per individual (equivalent of £5 pounds, or less)
Yet we want to compare things, and expect same service provision as the one abroad. (Its the same CT scans, maintainace, etc that's gonna be used o)
Without a strong political will and determination from the GOVT, the health services will remain in shambles. Drs have also just found themselves in a bad situation as everyone else in Nigeria, so its unfair to pass the bulk to them. A health system is more than just Drs, nurses, or even hospitals. Its beyond that
In Lagos state, the mantra is that health care is free for 65years above and childden, but that's not true. Malaria treatmejt is supposed to be free all over Nigeria, but that's also not true as the drugs are never available. The govt has made the announcement , but don't provide the necessaries for these hospitals. If the medical directors of gen hospitals decide to buy ct scanner (almost impossible because the money for it no be beans, how do they even recoup that money without increasing the 100 naira paid for card, and other monies paid in hospital?, yet they have to follow instructions from alausa about fees they charge). They dont have complete autonomy.

Insurance in Nigeria, if its to go the way of US, they will offer CT scanner and complete services but you have to pay higher premiums. As simple as that.
Healthcare is one of the most expensive ventures everywhere in the world except Nigeria, because we have chosen not to make it a priority. We pray and believe disease is not our portion.

You are an expert at making long, illogical posts. sad And I guess it is because you either do not live in Nigeria, or it has been years since you patronised a public or private hospital in Nigeria. I guess that is why you keep comparing apples with oranges, and cocoyam with coconuts.

What part of your words did I twist? shocked For your information, antiseptic, gloves etc are available in both public and private hospitals down here. How? The patients buy them, for the doctor's use. I wish I could scan and upload a typical prescription note for a patient on admission in a public hospital.

Secondly, the Ebola patient was an ECOWAS diplomat of some sort, who flew in from Liberia, so it is highly unlikely that he would have ended up in a public hospital. undecidedEbola was contained in Nigeria for the following reasons:

1). The patient who introduced it into Nigeria (i.e. Sawyer) sought treatment in a private hospital, and the late Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh who treated him, was smart enough to recognise the symptoms. This led to led to the rapid diagnosis of Ebola. The determination of its physicians, prevented the patient from leaving the hospital at his request, probably saving the country from many more infections.

2). The health authorities were quick enough to quarantine all those who had been in contact with him, within Lagos, Port-harcourt and other places;

3). They reached out for help promptly to the WHO for help and expertise, while they mounted a huge public awareness campaign to curtail its spread;

4). The health authorities rapidly mobilised resources to mount a determined response, and managed to limit the number of cases to 19 with 10 deaths;

5). The “Emergency Operations Centre” (EOC) funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to support the response towards the elimination of polio in Nigeria, was then used to coordinate a central response to the Ebola outbreak. The deputy incident manager of the polio EOC was rapidly deployed to lead the Ebola EOC. The health authorities drew from its experience, in setting up strict command and control structures, to manage the response. http://nigeriahealthwatch.com/one-year-later-5-most-important-lessons-from-the-nigerian-ebola-response/

Unfortunately, all these lessons learnt during the Ebola era, were forgotten in the wake of the Lassa fever outbreak. And instead of curtailing the Lassa fever problem, the disease appears to be worsening. And that is my grouse with the Nigerian healthcare authorities! angry

The hospital administrators expected to put in structures are still doctors, or people with medical training, and not mechanics. And by saying govt must put the structures in place from the very top- Ministry of health, like you mentioned - please check: Most of the people in the Ministry of Health, responsible for taking decisions and implementing projects are DOCTORS! shocked Not lawyers, philosophers or cleaners! The problem with many healthcare administrators is their lack of competency and management skills!

Another problem is that most of them do not know how to achieve tangible sustainable results, with the existing resources they have, neither do they know how to manage and maintain what already exists on ground. If you cannot manage 1,000 naira properly, when you have 1 million, you are likely to fritter it away in the same manner. Without a proper structure, any taxes that are pumped into the healthcare sector will develop wings and get lost! So it is not always about not having money! shocked I cited the example of a medical doctor Dr. Chibuike Joseph Chukwudum who almost lost his life to Lassa Fever.

The minute he suspected that the patient he was treating had Viral Hemorrhagic Fever, he notified the healthcare authorities who promised to send a Disease Surveillance Notification Officer (DSNO), that eventually came to the clinic ,with nothing more than her handbag, pen, and a form to fill!! She didn't even come with a sample container, vacutainer, or tourniquet to collect the blood sample to be sent to Lassa Fever Centre, Irrua in Edo State. So, the whole Edo State Ministry of Health could not afford to buy such simple things for their officer, despite the fact that these things were freely available in different medical centres within the state? shocked

People complain that there is no money to fund healthcare. I always wonder where the looters and corrupt people in govt get the money they stash into their bank accounts, and use for other frivolous things. Do they get it from heaven?

Finally, the fact that Nigeria has 200 million people, does not mean every single one of those 200 million citizens are all adult working members, of the population. shocked Aren't there children included in the 200 million you gleefully mentioned? Aren't the pensioners, disabled and the unemployed included? What is the proportion of adults between the ages of 18 - 60 years, that make up the Nigerian population? undecided How many of them are gainfully employed? How many live below the poverty line? As for SMEs, everyone knows that more than half of the SMEs set up annually, fail or go bankrupt within their first few years of operation. What is the total number of registered and functional SMEs in Nigeria, that collapse every year?

When it comes to taxes, one thing everyone knows is that there is multiple taxation in Nigeria. sad From local govt rates to state govt charges and finally to federal govt, there are multiple layers of direct and indirect taxes that the remaining SME firms pay, sometimes at huge cost to their businesses. To remain afloat as an SME, you need to provide your own source of power, water and security. It is amazing that they even have anything left in their accounts, at the end of the day. undecided

Chanting "majority of Nigerians don't pay their tax," is childish. Did you do a survey? The taxes that have been paid and allocated to the healthcare sector, what have they done with it? Part of it ends up in private pockets or private bank accounts at home and abroad. So, even if every single individual were to pay taxes today, if corruption is not stamped out especially within the healthcare sector, then it is futile. sad

I know you are going to respond with another long epistle that shows you know absolutely nothing about all what is going on within the healthcare circles in Nigeria, but please kindly do me a favour by not quoting me. undecided Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Dafreeguy(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
kiss kiss kiss Thanks for correcting

Take care..see u around sapphire
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Take care..see u around sapphire
wia wink
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Dafreeguy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
wia wink
Wia wud u wannit to be?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by JennyJuggs: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
jauntty:
Just like a patient of mine got blind after refusing glaucoma treatment....

He kept saying I CANNOT BE BLIND

#Rubbish
Please what possible treatment can be done for this ailment? My younger sister is suffering from this. She's a 400 level medical student and can't even concentrate in school anymore. Today she called and said she can't see from her sides anymore. If you know anything about the treatment please enlighten me. We are scared already.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Please what possible treatment can be done for this ailment? My younger sister is suffering from this. She's a 400 level medical student and can't even concentrate in school anymore. Today she called and said she can't see from her sides anymore. If you know anything about the treatment please enlighten me. We are scared already.
You mentioned that she is a medical student. The hospital where she's doing her clinicals should have ophthalmologists that can take care of that.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Was she diagnosed of Glaucoma? If Yes, Glaucoma is "managed" with drugs and surgery, can't be cured. She will need proper follow up. Where's your location? I might get a place to refer her to
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by JennyJuggs: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
jauntty:
Was she diagnosed of Glaucoma? If Yes, Glaucoma is "managed" with drugs and surgery, can't be cured. She will need proper follow up. Where's your location? I might get a place to refer her to
I reside in Enugu state, but she's currently at Delsuth Oghara where she schools.

She was diagnosed of glaucoma immediately after she left secondary school.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
JennyJuggs:

I reside in Enugu state, but she's currently at Delsuth Oghara where she schools.

She was diagnosed of glaucoma immediately after she left secondary school.
OK. I don't really know consultants in Delta. But basically, she will be placed on drugs depending on the stage of Glaucoma and IOP result, then closely monitored........ You can call me or tell her to contact me
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by JennyJuggs: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
jauntty:
OK. I don't really know consultants in Delta. But basically, she will be placed on drugs depending on the stage of Glaucoma and IOP result, then closely monitored........ You can call me or tell her to contact me
Thanks. I'm gonna talk to her first then get back at you. Thanks again.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by DONADAMS(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2018
jauntty:
you're right.. bae suffers from it too...she told me it's hereditary....how true?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
you're right.. bae suffers from it too...she told me it's hereditary....how true?
Family history (heredity) is a major risk factor of getting Glaucoma, but that's not the only cause
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Thanks. I'm gonna talk to her first then get back at you. Thanks again.
OK
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by DONADAMS(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2018
jauntty:
Family history (heredity) is a major risk factor of getting Glaucoma, but that's not the only cause
na wa oh...what if we get married,there's a possibility that the kids could have it right?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
A period of conception in a woman is the first step in the journey of child bearing, nourishing and taking proper care of the child and mother is another technical job that most people neglect to give an attention to, UduakAbasi Maternity Home & Clinic has proven her competency in handling critical issues like this till child birth, the Maternity Home is equipped in modern facilities that will give a pregnant woman a 99.9 relieve during child birth and also with well trained and competent nurses which provides excellent services is what UduakAbasi Maternity Home & Clinic has, they also give solutions to other kinds of hilliness.

Check the banner for contact information. Call in today and thank me later.

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2018
DONADAMS:
na wa oh...what if we get married,there's a possibility that the kids could have it right?
No comment Bros
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by DONADAMS(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
jauntty:
No comment Bros
Lol..talk na..if you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF / Youngest Birth

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.